The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado  (Read 25299 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado
« Reply #450 on: May 10, 2019, 07:13:46 AM »
Jayce was stopped at the ramp by a Female lucario woman "YOur not taking that On MY SHIP loaded!" she said to jayce.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #451 on: May 12, 2019, 04:48:01 AM »
"There's no time, Cobalt!" K'Tath told the woman. "We need to get out of here now!" He motioned for the others to board the ship, and step on it.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #452 on: May 12, 2019, 02:41:11 PM »
"Fine but don't blame me when he blows a hole in the ship..." Cobatl complained ,heading inside "But i have one more thing to talk to you about." she added.

by now Rae and Kyva were already on board talking with each other about something...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #453 on: May 17, 2019, 06:46:37 PM »
"Come on, everyone!" K'Tath called out to the others. Eddie was quick to board, then Darcy, Megan, and Molly. Mesmerin looked to Emila. He never said anything to her, just motioned his head for her to get aboard. He was not gonna board until everyone was aboard. In the distance, a lone Xenomorph appeared, and Mesmerin spotted it. "Contact rear!" he shouted, raising his rifle and opening fire. The Xenomorph took some hits and scampered away. Mesmerin looked to Emila. "Get aboard now! We're leaving!"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #454 on: May 20, 2019, 01:17:07 PM »
Emilá doesn’t need to be told twice, and hops aboard.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #455 on: May 20, 2019, 07:09:42 PM »
Once everyone boarded, Mesmerin and K'Tath dashed aboard, and K'Tath headed for the bridge. "Everyone, hang on to something!" he shouted as the boarding ramp closed, and K'Tath took over piloting the ship and put it on course for the atmosphere. Just before breaking the clouds, a loud whooshing sound was heard, and at Gilliam Circle, a Shiva Nuclear Missile struck, and detonated, the explosion being seen in orbit. Just before impact, however, for a split second, a ship was detected going to warp from above the spaceport. As K'Tath reached orbit, the blockade of UNSC ships was seen.

"What were you concerned about, Cobalt?" K'Tath asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #456 on: May 20, 2019, 07:15:25 PM »
Once everyone boarded, Mesmerin and K'Tath dashed aboard, and K'Tath headed for the bridge. "Everyone, hang on to something!" he shouted as the boarding ramp closed, and K'Tath took over piloting the ship and put it on course for the atmosphere. Just before breaking the clouds, a loud whooshing sound was heard, and at Gilliam Circle, a Shiva Nuclear Missile struck, and detonated, the explosion being seen in orbit. Just before impact, however, for a split second, a ship was detected going to warp from above the spaceport. As K'Tath reached orbit, the blockade of UNSC ships was seen.

"What were you concerned about, Cobalt?" K'Tath asked.
"Turns out the nuke actually fixed that" Cobalt explained "I was worried that some of the comm traffic would somehow ping off the ship, despite the cloak  but with the  nuke the radiation should  scatter our signal enough." Cobalt explained...

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #457 on: May 27, 2019, 09:55:00 PM »
"We're not out yet," K'Tath said as the ship sailed among the UNSC ships. After a tense ten minutes dodging patrols and capital ships, the Stryker cleared the blockade. Mesmerin came to the bridge.

"What now?" he asked.

"First thing we need to do is get you all away from here," K'Tath suggested. "You got a ship?"

"Yes," Mesmerin answered, plugging in coordinates to the computer. "She has a cloaking device, and I can get the others out of UNSC Space once we get there."

K'Tath nodded, and plotted a course. One road ended...

... but another was just beginning.

*** LV-1201 ***

A damaged starship dropped out of light speed and plummeted into the planet below, crashing into a canyon just shy of a Weyland-Yutani Research Complex. Only one creature survived the crash - and she was injured and missing the tip of her tail...

(Since no one else is posting, I suppose this concludes Coalition Operations II. Anyone wants to post exiting statements for your chars, feel free. Be on the lookout for the third installment, coming soon!)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #458 on: May 27, 2019, 10:05:13 PM »
"We're not out yet," K'Tath said as the ship sailed among the UNSC ships. After a tense ten minutes dodging patrols and capital ships, the Stryker cleared the blockade. Mesmerin came to the bridge.

"What now?" he asked.

"First thing we need to do is get you all away from here," K'Tath suggested. "You got a ship?"

"Yes," Mesmerin answered, plugging in coordinates to the computer. "She has a cloaking device, and I can get the others out of UNSC Space once we get there."

K'Tath nodded, and plotted a course. One road ended...

... but another was just beginning.

*** LV-1201 ***

A damaged starship dropped out of light speed and plummeted into the planet below, crashing into a canyon just shy of a Weyland-Yutani Research Complex. Only one creature survived the crash - and she was injured and missing the tip of her tail...

(Since no one else is posting, I suppose this concludes Coalition Operations II. Anyone wants to post exiting statements for your chars, feel free. Be on the lookout for the third installment, coming soon!)
  Kyva and Rae stepped up after Mesmerin "We'll have to go to our ship that dropped us off in the system they're likely cloaked somewhere in the system  to avoid detection , we can contact them, and they will pick us up as well as  help you with anything you need before they leave the system." Rae explained.... (And with that my characters are out, Rae and Kyva return to the Borealis and K'Tath if he wants gets his ship resupplied.)

"We may have just earned ourself some allies, K'Tath." Cobalt noted once everyone else was off the ship. "You'd do well to remember that.