The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado  (Read 25326 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 08:02:42 PM »
The white vixen turned her head to the Dragon, upon hearing his voice refer to her."Rae, just call me Rae." Rae responded, in all honesty that pretty much was true that was her name or actually her nickname...but nothing much else was interesting about her, that which could be told anyway.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 08:24:39 PM »
After seeing how crowded the beach was, Sora gave up on relaxing there and decided to go to a nearby steakhouse. "Let's hope the food is better than the elbow-room of the beach." she thought out-loud as she entered in and went to go sit at a table, setting her bag next to her leg as a waitress came up to her.

The iguana waitress gave a nod and asked to the timber wolf, holding up a data-pad to take orders and send them to the cook quickly. "What'll you be having?"

"I'll go for the Full-Pound Ribeye with potato wedges and fried onion petals." Sora spoke with a look up to her, having glanced at the menu for a short while. "For the drink, give me a cherry lemonade."

The waitress gets everything on the pad before leaving, the wolf inhaling deeply before looking up to the ceiling. "At least it smells like how a steakhouse would be back on Earth."

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2019, 08:36:50 PM »
Emilá nodded. “Rae and Mesmerin. Very nice to meet you. Welcome to the biggest party this side of the galaxy!” The limo slowed to a stop and the chauffeur opened the door. Emilá climbed out, smiling. “Let’s see if we can’t find some more interesting people!” She winked at her bodyguards. “Get us a table, and if anyone looks particularly interesting, invite them to the party!” Emilá is a stark contrast to her more serious companions, very exaggerated and overly excited.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 08:50:54 PM »
Mesmerin stepped out next, and rose to his full, near-seven-foot height. Being in the open sun, he donned the hood of his cloak until they were inside, where he drew it back again. His eyes slowly scanned the steakhouse patrons, stopping when he noticed Sora. Mesmerin lightly bumped Emila and indicated Sora. "What about that one?" he suggested.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 09:07:32 PM »
"I dunno, does she really mind having more girls?" Rae asked, her characteristic tendency to appear out of nowhere, possibly scaring the other two, as she spoke up, looking around for an empty or partially empty table, her stomach grumbling ,she hadn't eaten anything since she arrived about an hour ago.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 09:51:56 PM »
Emilá nodded at Mesmerin, giving a sideways glance to Rae. She sensed a sort of psionics in her, but she can’t quite pinpoint it without her using her abilities. In any event... “Excellent idea, Mesmerin.” She walked up to Sora. “Heyyy, your dinner is on me if you come site with us!” She smiled warmly. Meanwhile, one of the bodyguards came up to her. “Miss Wolfrunner, they’ve prepared a table in a back room for us.” Emilá nodded. “Excellent! I hate the noise levels out here. Come along!” She lead them to the back of the restaurant to a large circle table in its own room, with soft, pleasant music in the background. A waiter places menus for everyone.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 10:13:27 PM »
Sora had gotten herself to relax before the call-out to her happened. "Hm? Um... okay, but no funny business." she spoke before she got up to follow the group, picking up her pack as she moved from the table she sat at.

The waitress that took Sora's order made note of this and had adjusted the order position to accommodate for this.

"So... why the generous offer?" she asked as she sat down at the new table, her bag being set against her leg again.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2019, 10:23:42 PM »
"She's having a large party for some unknown reason.." Rae explained to Sora, at least what she could get without reading Emila's mind with her telepathic powers, Turning to the waiter "I'll have the  sirloin steak and for drink, make it apple cider, please."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2019, 10:43:29 PM »
"I'm gonna have the sirloin myself, cooked medium-rare, with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans - drink will be a regular cola... whatever passes for those around here," Mesmerin told the waiter after he was seated. He quickly made sure his lightsabers were still clipped to his belt before resting his hands on his thighs. "So, tell me something, Emila," Mesmerin requested in an effort to make conversation, "Where are you from?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2019, 11:12:11 PM »
Emilá smiled at the waiter. “One filet mignon, medium rare.” She turned back to the table. “Well, to answer a few questions, I’m here for my bachelorette party! I’m set to be married to a certain Mr.... something something, stuffy business man.” She rolled her eyes. “I’m looking to have the time of my life, meet interesting people, and... keep the party going as long as possible!” She winked at the table. “And I wouldn’t worry about money. It’s not an issue in my family.” She sighed.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2019, 11:23:09 PM »
"I'm no Psionic, Biotic, Jedi, Sith, or telekinetic... but something about your body-language and tone tells me that you're definitely not one wanting for the marriage." she spoke before she received her previously-ordered appetizers first, eating a bit on them with her right hand. "This moment seems like a setup to forget about it rather than to celebrate it." she added as she moved that hand to her drink to take a sip as she watched the others, having taken a mental note of the visible weapons on the others and having her left hand just barely in her bag to grab her own pocket-pistol if she needed it.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2019, 11:28:17 PM »
"I had noticed this, myself," Mesmerin said, "But thought it would have been... inappropriate, to point it out."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2019, 11:35:54 PM »
"I'm no Psionic, Biotic, Jedi, Sith, or telekinetic... but something about your body-language and tone tells me that you're definitely not one wanting for the marriage." she spoke before she received her previously-ordered appetizers first, eating a bit on them with her right hand. "This moment seems like a setup to forget about it rather than to celebrate it." she added as she moved that hand to her drink to take a sip as she watched the others, having taken a mental note of the visible weapons on the others and having her left hand just barely in her bag to grab her own pocket-pistol if she needed it.
" Would you want to be forced into a marriage, for money or some other silly reason?" Rae asked "perfectly reasonable to me,but my question is, how does a rich girl fool her father so easily?"Rae asked sipping her drink once she received it. "Your hiding something else besides that, but I'll take it you don't want it known so I will leave it at that." Rae said turning to Mesmerin. "I don't suppose you've heard of the Jedi marauders? You don't take me for as my  one of as friend puts it as a light-sider or dark-sider..."She asked the dragon, turning to  Sora. "And you... your just a Merc like me, correct?"
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 11:48:58 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2019, 11:40:27 PM »
Mesmerin looked to Rae. "Jedi... Marauders?" he asked. "Can't say I've heard of them. Who are they?"

*** Elsewhere in Gunnison ***

A middle-aged man woke his son up, armed with his rifle. This was the day. The son was already half-awake, and began dressing. His own rifle was leaning against the wall...

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2019, 11:41:28 PM »
Emilá tipped her glass to Sora. “Very perceptive of you. But my idea is it would be easy to forget...” she leaned in and spoke quieter. “If I didn’t go back.” She shrugged. “And you seem like an interesting lot. I have money. Lots of it. I just need some... let’s just say, skilled friends.” She smiled and sipped at her drink, turning her attention to the conversation about Jedi marauders.