The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)  (Read 13368 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)
« on: December 07, 2018, 04:57:45 PM »
t was thought that the mysterious organization Team Rocket were a bunch of theives and robbers, but in reality they were so much more.

Scientist  that were members of Team Rocket and those under control of team rocket made many scientific advancements and discoveries, and even diabolical experiments.

One such experiment Code-named Project  PokeMorph,  merged the DNA Of humans with Pokemon creating shape shifting humans capable of becoming Pokemon, intended to be agents for Team Rocket, most of these 'Pokemorphs' escaped melding into society or the wild as either Pokemon or humans, some even became Pokemon trainers with a deeper understanding of Pokemon, Pokemorphs in either form are indistinguishable between normal humans and normal Pokemon in either form they choose to be in.  A small group of  Pokemorphs  have learned of another project:pokemorph, located somewhere in Cianwood city, their goal is to shut down these experiments before any more humans are forcefully turned into Pokemorphs.

----Somewhere near New Bark Town, Pokemon Ranch---

A white furred Alolan Vulpix waited outside of a house in the ranch, she could smell breakfast cooking from the outside, but her mind was elsewhere...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 06:00:14 PM »
--Outskirts of New Bark Town--

Luke sat up with a yawn, stretching himself out sleepily. Morning light streamed through the shards of broken glass in the window. He'd been squatting in this abandoned house on the edge of the forest for about two weeks now, and had started to think of it as his own. He ran his fingers through his blue-tinged hair, still in human form for the moment.

That changed when he heard a sudden noise rising up from the floor below him. Someone was coming inside! Luke quickly transformed himself into a Lucario, and began creeping over to the stairs silently.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 07:14:25 PM »
*** Undisclosed Location ***

A Crimson Lucario crept about the forest with dual Swords that, while inactive, were held in his hands. He knew not where he was, but followed instinct as he moved about. As a precaution, he tapped in a command to his left gauntlet and was rendered nearly invisible. The most anyone would see was what looked like a vague, shimmering figure. He saw an abandoned house nearby, and started for it. Something told him he needed to be there.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 11:39:22 AM »
*New Bark Town Forest*
A sudden psychic burst knocked down a few trees and knocked out power for a few seconds. In the epicenter, a strange figure was picking himself up. His face was obscured by a simple burlap hood.

Ray looked towards New Bark Town. That's where the most thoughts were echoing from. He shakily started towards town, trying his hardest to utilize psychic energy to at least obscure his face.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 07:34:44 PM »
Luke peered down the stairway and saw a trio of young humans entering the house. They were all tromping around and excitedly giggling to one another. Luke noticed with dread that they all wore a few pokeballs around their belts. These were trainers.

Normally he'd just switch back to human form to avoid them, but right now he was faced with a dilemma. If they saw him while in human form, they might tell the others in town that someone was living here in the abandonded house, and the authorities would make a visit. He certainly didn't want that.
Of course, on the other hand, if he confronted them while in his lucario form, they might try to catch him.

Luke pondered his options indecisively, staying hidden at the top of the stairs for the moment. Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by a loud cracking sound that echoed out from the forest. The youngsters on the floor below looked up in surprise at it, and walked over to a window in the side of the house to look outside.

Deciding this could be his only chance to escape, Luke bolted down the stairs and towards the door.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 08:20:05 PM »
Unfortunatly For Luke as he would exit the abadoned house he would find  the Alolan vulpix at the door step likely tripping over her, she had heard some noise from the nearby ranch that she and her brother owned and had decided to investigate the old house... she had also noticed some human trainers enter the house a few minutes ago, this was her home so she knew the grounds very well.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2018, 09:00:34 PM »
Luke was still looking over his shoulder as he exited the house, watching the group of trainers, so he ran smack into the vulpix at the door and stumbled onto his face. The trainers behind him heard the noise caused by his fall, and turned around from the window.

"Hey guys, look!" one young boy shouted, pointing at Luke and the vulpix. Luke felt his blood run cold.

"Out of my way!" he hissed at the other pokemon, picking himself up off the ground and preparing to make a break for the forest.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 09:44:07 PM »
The ghostly shimmer that was K'Tath stood still, but he, too, was faced with a dilemma; Luke was running straight for him. If he moved, he risked Luke seeing his shimmering form - only a slight chance, but still not one he wanted to take. On the other hand, if he stood still, Luke would plow right into him. And those trainers were an added threat - a Lucario as K'Tath, with tech salvaged from an otherworldly wreck on his wrists, would make a prime prize for one of those trainers - and K'Tath did not fancy being, as he thought of it, "enslaved."

For now, all K'Tath could hope for was that Luke altered course and ran past him, his sight brushing off K'Tath's shimmering form as just part of the surrounding foliage.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2018, 10:17:25 PM »
Luke bounded forward as fast as his paws could carry him, running blindly towards the forest. Behind him, the group of trainers had left the house and began to give chase, seemingly not having noticed the vulpix that sat crouched near the door.

"Oof!" Luke let out a puff of air as he yet again smacked into something. But looking up, he couldn't tell what he'd run into this time. Nothing seemed to be there except....a shimmer of light? Luke squinted his eyes in confusion, still dazed from his headlong crash.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 11:20:58 PM »
Unfortunately for K'Tath, Luke slammed into him with enough to disrupt his personal cloaking device, and he seemingly appeared from thin air. He gazed at Luke, but that gaze soon shifted to the trainers in pursuit. He growled fiercely, cocking his right arm back as a pair of wrist blades flashed out of the right gauntlet with a clearly heard SCHTWING!!! and in an instant, he cloaked again, the intent here to provide a degree of fear in the trainers, who if they had any sense of self-preservation, they'd back off, not wanting to provoke him. Of course, K'Tath wasn't really wanting to hurt them - he just wanted them to leave without incident.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2018, 01:48:11 AM »
Luke's mind raced, unsure of what he'd seen. For an instant, a lucario with red fur brandishing some kind of bladed weapon had blinked into existence in front of him. Behind him, he heard the kids that had been chasing him scream in fear and dash away. They ran back towards New Bark Town.

Luke struggled to his feet, dusting himself off from the fall. "H-hello? Is someone there?" he called uncertainly. Had he hallucinated the other pokemon? Surely not, since those trainers were fleeing the woods. He looked around, but couldn't see anyone else in the area.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2018, 01:54:34 AM »
the icy colored Vulpix came out of one of the nearby bushes "What the Giratina is going on here?" She asked looking around seeing the fleeing trainers.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2018, 02:14:04 AM »
Luke glanced back upon hearing a voice behind him, noticing the same vulpix he'd tripped over earlier. "I'm not sure exactly. I could have sworn I saw a red lucario with some kind of knife on his wrist...but he just vanished into thin air!" he exclaimed. "Maybe I'm going crazy..." he trailed off, rubbing the side of his temple with one paw.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2018, 03:04:51 AM »
"No, you're not crazy," K'Tath finally spoke. He tapped his gauntlet, and appeared once more. The wrist blades retracted back into his gauntlet. "I know not where this tech came from, but I will admit, it has its uses." He clipped the two sword hilts he was holding to his belt. On examination, one would see K'Tath was wearing patchwork armor, pieced together from various materials, but created in such a way so as not to restrict his movement. He was also wearing a metal mask that seemed modified to fit his face. His snout was seen, but the rest of his face was hidden behind the mask.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2018, 03:14:19 AM »
Luke stepped back, startled and more than a little nervous at the sudden appearance of the armored red lucario.

"Who are you?" he asked suspiciously. The fur on the back of his neck stood up, reflecting his state of alarm.