The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Moreytown (1×1)  (Read 3036 times)

Offline Samual_Jennings

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox
  • Coloring: Russet red
  • Height: 4 feet
  • Build: lean
  • Currently: Curious
Moreytown (1×1)
« on: June 19, 2018, 08:18:27 PM »
This will be an rp based in part by the demo of the interactive novel "Welcome to Moreytown". It will take place in Moreytown. I am looking for a single other participant to rp with. I would prefer the participant to be female, in case there will be any romance. However, I could go with a male buddy, if need be. As for rules, basically just common rp courtesy. No god-modding or power-playing, except in minor and practical places. No stitching others into your backstory without consent, except in trivial cases or in which it is a minor detail.

Here will be the format which we will both model our OC's after.

Name: [last name corresponds to a principle city of the native country of your species]

Species: [also put general animal type in parentheses; species types may include "canine", "feline", "rodent", "bear", "bovine" (like cows), "lapine" (like rabbits), and "vulpine" (like foxes)]

Appearance: [how your OC looks; optional]

Bio: [a short character bio; optional as long as all other fields are filled]

Pink or Feral: [on a scale of 1 to 10, how much respect (1; pink) or disdain (10; feral) you have for humans]

Selfish or Selfless: [on a scale of 1 to 10, how selfcentered (1) or selfless (10) you are]

Introvert or Extrovert: [on a scale of 1 to 10, how introverted (1) or extroverted (10) you are]

Civil or Vigilante: [on a scale of 1 to 10, how likely you are to abide by law (1) or take it into your own hands (10)]

Realist or Idealist: [on a scale of 1 to 10, how likely you are to view the world as it is (1) or as it should/could be (10)]

Note that the stats (such as "Pink or Feral") can change as the story progresses.

Here is my OC. If interested in taking my offer, please post your OC after mine, and in the same format.

Name: Daniel London

Species: Red Fox (vulpine)

Appearance: A typical Red Fox. He doesn't generally wear clothing; but when he does, he wears blue jeans, a navy blue sweater, and a leather jacket.

Bio: Daniel, after years of  living life in horror, has lost all faith in humans and government. He is now a vigilante, self-proclaimed protector of the downtrodden in Moreytown. Though, it's not as if he doesn't benefit from it any.

Pink or Feral: 9

Selfish or Selfless: 5

Introvert or Extrovert: 3

Civil or Vigilante: 10

Realist or Idealist: 4

If there is anything you don't understand, contact me through private message, or at [email protected].