The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 616 times)

Offline WorldTraveler

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Greetings!
« on: April 03, 2019, 09:42:43 AM »
Hello fellow individuals im new i hope we can all get along and here's a little bit of RP on the house!  ^_^ even if its bad XD

A flash of light on a dark alley one lone individual walks out in the open. "Well this is new... First a blue void of space with a floor like an open ocean then this." I say while looking down on my new furry appendages, feeling my own face and attempting to see my own tail if i even have one."This is kinda interesting...heh" a low chuckle escapes my lips as i stop inspecting myself."New world means places to travel and adventures aplenty!" I look up to this unknown sky excitement filling my mind."Welp time to introduce my self to the world!" I look down and with slow steps made my way to the busy streets of this world.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:32:12 AM by WorldTraveler »

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 04:50:15 PM »
Greetings traveler, welcome to the furry forum!
I hope you enjoy your adventures! If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask.
I hope to see you around!
(I'm bad at RPs so I didn't really have any idea for a followup to your story so I just for my normal introduction :P)
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2019, 11:28:58 PM »
Welcome to the Furry Forums!
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 10:24:01 AM »
Before you managed to reach the streets, a voice resonated from somewhere in the alleyway he just came from. It was a soft voice and it seemed to come from far away, yet it was easy to understand what it was saying.

"Hello there, traveler. Welcome to the world of furries. This is The Furry Forums zone, an area with many possibilities and opportunities. We hope you'll like it here. There are many different areas in this zone for you to hang out in, so feel free to look around. Have fun out there, new explorer."

After this broadcast, the voice fell silent again.