The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Feine soul AMA  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Mambi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Just a fun loving kitty cat who loves to play!
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 5'10"
  • Weight: 150lbs
  • Build: Sleek athletic build
  • Currently: Happy and playful!
Feine soul AMA
« on: August 21, 2020, 02:29:29 PM »
Hya! <purr> Things are dead here for a while, so thought I'd try something...I'm willing to do an AMA with anyone who wants to know what it's like to have a non-human identity.

In my case, I am a cat through and through <meow>.  I'm a fairly open mature person and I truly believe I have a feline soul, and have gotten very comfortable with that over time having felt it since a child so I'm not shy <giggle>. My natural mannerisms, thinking and reactions, way of seeing the world, talents, reflexes and comforts...all feline. I feel most comfortable with my tail and ears and fangs on, I purr and yelp and snarl move like a cat without even thinking about it, and I enjoy the way it feels as well.

So that's the background on me...if anyone's curious about literally anything and wants to ask a question, I offer myself to you so jump in! <he props his head in his paws and looks on comfortably>

Offline Voidcat

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Ears are green, is mostly black with tuxedo markings and a white tip tail. Blue eyes. Can change color at will.
  • Height: 18 inches when standing on two paws and is a cat. Catperson form is 5 foot.
  • Weight: 11 pounds as a cat. Catperson form is 115 pounds.
  • Build: Fluffy and long hair.
Re: Feine soul AMA
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2024, 03:59:56 PM »
How is it different then feeling you just catlike? How did you learn you were a cat?

Im askimg cuz im curious about similarities to my own life.  Im very catlike and act like a cat frequently.i do love my cat ears and tail. I honor Bastet. I dont identify as a cat however like otherkin or therian. The reason is I grew up with cats and I feel extremely connected to them as a result. Spiritually cats mean everything to me. And ive as a result picked up their behaviors and attitudes and am fine with that.
Fursona's name is Feyline. Uses any pronouns. Is genderfluid and a priest of Bastet. Has different color collars they may wear and a humanoid catperson form they can change into but usually stays in a cat form that stands on two paws and talks.