The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Any fictionkin?  (Read 2422 times)

Offline FishyWillBite

• Vibrating Furby
  • Autistic Undyne
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Caracal
  • Coloring: Various shades of red and black
  • Height: 8'0
  • Weight: 300
  • Build: Really buff
Any fictionkin?
« on: September 09, 2023, 11:52:08 PM »
Because I am! My fictotypes are Undyne from Undertale and the red impostor from Among Us (yes, I'm serious)! Bonus points if you're from one of the same games!

Offline ZaraRaEchidna

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • The last of the echidnas
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Mobian Echidna
  • Coloring: Hot pink
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: WAKE UP, BIMMY!
Re: Any fictionkin?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2023, 02:37:23 PM »
Lara-Su the echidna. I am part of a social for fellow fictionkin from the Sonic series; a good friend of mine is Knuckles.. He had sought me out immediately, knowing that I was certainly 'one of them' but not knowing for sure that I were even otherkin or fictionkin at all, and boy, what a surprise to find out that he is an alternate dimension of my poppa  XD XD XP
Yes, alternate dimension... There are many variations; I am Lara-Su from an alternate future of the Archie Comics universe; he is a present-day Knuckles, from the Adventure Era... Not my poppa, for certain, but I am quite fond of him for reminding me of him  ^_^ ... I am quite a huge fan of the character Julie-Su, so he called me a 'momma's boy'  XD :3
Actually, I and some others have a comic being written about my canon, on that note... It is in hiatus, but such wonderful people have been working on it with me. Such wonderful things.

What of your canon, dear?  ^_^

ZARA-RA!!

Offline shikidixi

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: dragowolfox
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2023, 03:11:07 AM »
Red Imposter is a cool and unique kin to have!

Zara I wish I knew a Knuckles  :pout: but I'm so glad you have someone like that :3

For me.... I have tons of them but one of the strongest is eevee and all their evolutions! I quite love putting my many many eevee ocs together to make cool fusions too -w-

Offline FishyWillBite

• Vibrating Furby
  • Autistic Undyne
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Caracal
  • Coloring: Various shades of red and black
  • Height: 8'0
  • Weight: 300
  • Build: Really buff
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2023, 12:22:02 PM »