The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for a longterm roleplayer and friend!  (Read 3009 times)

Offline furryloserboy

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Canine
Looking for a longterm roleplayer and friend!
« on: August 09, 2019, 01:50:48 PM »
Hi! I'm looking for someone to be a friend and someone to roleplay with. Heres some information on stuff about me and RP. Also, first post ever. Don't kill me if I did something dumb.
  • I am bi, but heavily more into guys. I would request your character is male if were doing a romantic scene, which I like.
  • I live in the GMT-5 time zone. I live on the west coast. I have a good amount of freetime and usually can fit in 5-10 responses a day, sometimes with long breaks though. I am more free in the afternoon.
  • As of my RP style, I usually do anywhere between 3-8 sentences. My starters are much longer. Overall, the more there is to do the more I type. I'm not a great descriptor, but I try. I do first person, but don't mind third.
  • I love romantic scenes. I'm really a sucker for them. I also like fantasy scenes, usually DnD esque. I'm not that well versed in non-modern settings, but I could be willing to try them out.
  • I am fine with NSFW elements. I dunno how this forum is about that, but I'm okay with it, and sometimes support it. Just be 18+ please.

That's basically it. I don't have a single character I use, but they're mostly males/females and shy/subs. I have about 5-6  OCs of my own, but I love playing random furs I find online too. It all depends. So, ultimately, shoot me a message. We can talk about stuff there! I will note, chances are high if you send me a message here I will not respond. Best bet is messaging me on one of these, ordered by preference. Just say you saw my post and I'll know what you ment

Telegram: Kicasso1
Kik: cutebutt_
Discord: poorloser#3619

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Looking for a longterm roleplayer and friend!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 04:58:37 AM »
Hello! I just want to clarify somethings. Specifically regarding NSFW material. None of that is allowed on the forums. We do have an adult section, but you must have been a member for at least a month before you can join that. Romance is fine, however I would like to point to a rule which you can find in our Rules section.

Do not ask for a mate publicly, and do not sell yourself or ask for cyber on the forums.
-This includes asking for roleplays revolving around a romantic relationship. Romance in a roleplay is ok as long as that RP isn't totally centered around romance. TFF is not a dating service and such propositions should be made in private.

Hopefully that clears somethings up. Best of luck for finding an RP partner.