The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What is it you'd like to see me doodle?  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Shadowka

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Shakad Shadowka, profesional monster hunter!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragonian
  • Coloring: Dark concrete grey and crimson red
  • Height: 2m / 6.5 Ft
  • Weight: 70 Kilos/ 154 pounds
  • Build: Slender but fit
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Depressed
What is it you'd like to see me doodle?
« on: August 19, 2018, 09:47:39 AM »
Howdy folks, it has been a while since I've updated ya'll on what i'm doing. I've been mighty busy as of late and work has taken up pretty much all of my free time and energy, but not anymore!
Since the holiday season here is over I'm returning back to my regular shift schedule, leaving me to be able to actually draw again!

I have a few things I need to finish before taking on anything new, but I am planning on drawing a whole lot more than I've ever done before!

So, my question to you is as follows.... What do you wanna see from me?
Cliche I know, but I have no clue what it is you guys wanna see, and I'd like to be able to expand my audience as well as grow as an artist.
So please, do me a favor and comment below!

I've been a bit dead on ideas as of late, and I'm looking for someone to help me spark my creative spirit again... Because i'm currently feeling like I am stuck in creative limbo, where nothing interesting ever happens and all is boring. So if you know of anything that might help, I'd appreciate it!

On other news, I've been in the mood to draw some cool creepy critters... So if you have any characters that can be considered as such [ Preferably dragons, sharks or other monsters ] leave a link and I might doodle them!... No promises though.

Peace!

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/elitex221/
https://www.deviantart.com/elitex2211