The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General / Meme Post
« Last post by Lucas Mutter on 12 minutes ago »
Well, me and the Fallout Fandom (Nukapedia) community do "Meme Monday"'s to post random memes, i want to extend it to here... it won't have a exact "end date" like our Meme Monday's but just post memes here...
Forum Games / Re: Counting to 1,000,000
« Last post by Lucas Mutter on 26 minutes ago »

I have no problem forcing myself to join a community...

And this is a comms thread too, eeh?
Forum Games / Re: Ask and Answer v2
« Last post by Lucas Mutter on 27 minutes ago »
The military combat medic. Let the enemy hunt me down while I help those hurt.

My Question: You got a job at DiScOrD because your friend got you that job. But you're a mod... what is to be left of your friend? (btw, pay is about 20 USD an hour)
Forum Games / Re: Banish the user above
« Last post by Lucas Mutter on 31 minutes ago »
I hate books...

you were forced into the end from Minecraft with a nether portal and the ender dragon is fighting the mobs coming from the portal.
Forum Games / Re: What would your fursona do? v2
« Last post by Lucas Mutter on 39 minutes ago »
He likes wood, so, E A T the wood, but if that work is some important thing, he would just run to work

So, you have a friend and his birthday is today, you forgot THE CAKE now that you forgot THE CAKE you have to get THE CAKE but you cant get THE CAKEso, what now?
Artwork / Re: Liam's Museum
« Last post by Ves on 1 hour ago »
Oo love mlp redesigns and yours is so cool!!  :o
« Last post by Ves on 1 hour ago »
Beewee would dodge the draft, and wait things out in xir bunker  :P

Scenario: you’re fursona’s about to leave for work when it turns out a strong gust of wind has landed a tree right onto their car  D:! What does your fursona do?
Furry Freezer / Re: The Flag Quiz
« Last post by Lucas Mutter on 4 hours ago »
Something something Laos...
Suggestions / Re: discord award
« Last post by Lucas Mutter on 5 hours ago »
Well, the problem with a bot doing it is that if it is given it won't be taken away so we might have to tinker with making our bot... and make it manual... the bot notifies an admin via PM, the admin reviews it, and then they decide. this can also help prevent too many people from being called "active". but I'm being a hypocrite as I'm barely able to be on Discord

and so spaming messages don't count
« Last post by Lucas Mutter on 6 hours ago »
Well, he cant really do any normal tasks but any task related to combat he will participate in so, guard and he would refuse surrender...

World War 3 has started and the draft is happening... but the war is already almost over, what would your fursona do?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10