The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What did you dream last night?  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Drakion

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • “It’s freaking lit!”
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Fox hybrid
  • Coloring: Dark Green
  • Height: 6'2
  • Weight: 95 lbs
  • Build: Normal
  • Currently: I’m just on and off as i please now.
Re: What did you dream last night?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 05:10:10 PM »
Last nights dream actually felt realistic.

So it was just a regular day. (i’m just regular human me btw) and i was checking out my youtube channel for spring break, and i saw i got a comment from markiplier. (my favorite youtuber) The comment read: “Hey DrakeonPlayz, your gaming videos are pretty cool, i was wondering if you wanted to play a five nights at freddy’s Gmod map with me. It’s going on youtube so you’ll need to use a face cam. See ya then” I got SUPER excited because my favorite youtuber was wanting to make a video with me. so i went to the store and bought everything i needed for this epic moment. When the day came, i had so much fun, i even got shouted out in the video even though everyone could see me. after the video oí received another comment on my video from markiplier saying “Hey thanks for participating in my video, it really helped a lot. hope to play with you again. See you around” After the video was uploaded, my subscriber count went from 7 to 600! i was so excited that i had so many new subscribers. now that i had a face cam, my videos were 10 times better and i got subscribers quickly. Unfortunately, after that, i woke up.
To see my rp characters, look at my ultimate profile.

Check out my YT channel, Drakeon Playz. I make remakes of music on garageband and some gaming videos, including but not limited to Surviv.io, Nitro Type, and Mystera Legacy.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2019, 05:02:28 PM »
Heh.

My last dream was that I had 14 followers on and 7 viewers tops during a Minecraft stream on Twitch.

That's not even that unrealistic, considering I had 12 followers and my visable record for most viewers was 5, at the moment of my dream.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2019, 05:53:54 PM »
Had a strange dream where I was in a space station, complete with zero-g's and stuff.
Went for a spacewalk without the gloves for the space suit, but it's apparently quite chilly in space, so after a few minutes I went back inside to get gloves.
Not the proper gloves for the spacesuit, mind you, just wool gloves to keep my hands warm. XP

Got in trouble with mission control, because apparently making a spacewalk with an incomplete spacesuit is unsafe conduct. For some reason... XP

Somehow the dream suddenly changed into me walking walking on a very large bus terminal and suddenly spotting someone (foreign) I knew. I was quite surprised, and quite happy to see the person, because I feel like I along with her quite well. But a bit confused because after looking around and finding me geographical location based off a landmark, the giant industrial terrain North of my hometown, (before this I apparently had no idea where I was geographically in the dream) I realised that we we're both in the Netherlands, and there wasn't really any motive that I knew of for her to come here.
This ultimately got me to look at the industrial terrain a bit more close, which is when I realized I was dreaming, because the terrain was way too large. I was clearly dozens of miles away from it, but the terrain and it's structures still took up most of the horizon.

Which, is funny because now that I think of it, I've had quite a few more dreams that involved me being on or around the industrial terrain with the factories and installations being way too big.

One of these dreams was quite impressive, even. In it, I was sailing in a boat trough a truly massive factory hall. The installations and machinery where several hundreds of meters high, and the size of skyscrapers. And at the ceiling, I would estimate about 400 meters high, giant gantry cranes drove around to carry parts and products.
The factory floor was flooded, to allow me to boat around it, but this seemed normal as people were still working and there cargo ships navigating trough the hall.

Out of all the dreams I've had, this is the dream that's making me wish I could paint most. Because it was just so impressive to behold.

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2019, 04:42:54 PM »
My dream was first exploring an abandoned church, then it turned into me and my friend solving a case. My other friend was the murderer. Then I was lying in bed and I heard something at the window. I didn't open my eyes and then I was pushed down into pain. And then I went into a worlk where everybody is evil. I came home and my mother was possesed. Then out of nowhere Joey Graceffa showed up and I was in Escape the Night. And as I was dying I woke up at 6 a.m.

It was weird

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2019, 06:02:33 AM »
Had a dream that I got married and was dreadfully unhappy, but when my wife left me, I was feeling even worse. I remember waking up feeling very conflicted, but ultimately, a bit amused.
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2019, 10:00:58 AM »
I had a dream where me and my bff were strapped in a chair. There were saws above us and our hands were tied. My left hand was free and there was a piston on the table in front of us. (Basicly the Until Dawn Cris-Ashley situation)
The voice said that I had a choice: kill yourself, your friend will live or kill your friend and you will live.
After some talking with him, I pointed the gun at my friend. He said:,, Do it already!!'' And I put the pistol under my chin, and fired.
I remember my friend being splattered with blood, and my chair falling to the ground.
And I woke up!
A nice dream, isn't it?

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2019, 03:11:28 PM »
Well, if god was real you'd be steaming for heavon, tho.

(I.O.W, I imagine it could atleast feel nice to know that even dream you won't kill your friend.)