The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Sssssnakes disregarded  (Read 2697 times)

Offline SerpentineSlither

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snake serpent slither
  • Coloring: Black and red and brown and black
  • Height: 11ft
  • Weight: 12
Sssssnakes disregarded
« on: March 13, 2019, 05:42:26 AM »
I have always felt like more of a serpent than human, and in high school I was in LGBT groups but they never accommodated for my needs. I relate strongly with the low lazy energy of snakes and also their quickness in sure times. I own 3 snakes and they constantly encourage me to live out my soul's fantasy, but I always feel a weird closeness with them, know what I mean?  I want them to see me how I see them - a respectful serpent

I hope you all understand please
  • Signature art by: Me

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
Re: Sssssnakes disregarded
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 05:01:12 PM »
First, I think this post should go into the Otherkin thread rather than the advice thread but regardless, let me try to help you.

Animals are highly receptive. While they don't probably see you as a literal snake, I imagine they do respect you enough to consider you not a threat, much like how snakes view other snakes in their 'family' or whatever. I think they do see you as one of them, but a different member. As for the lack of LGBTQ+ support, I think you're looking in the wrong realm, bud. I'd try Otherkin communities (which tend to have overlaps with some LGBTQ+ groups) for companionship and support and need commendation. Anyway, I hope your soul gets the release it needs.

Welcome to the Forums BTW.
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.