The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Not Dead! sorta  (Read 2948 times)

Offline KeahiNimbusLeHyena

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok
    • Awards
  • Species: Hyena again :D
  • Coloring: Silvery fur, black muzzle and paws, mane is firey (ashy when put out). Orange nose and pawbeans.
  • Currently: Amphithere. :D
Not Dead! sorta
« on: December 18, 2019, 07:08:19 AM »
I am aware I haven't been here a while.. Very sorry about that. I am going to do my best to be on a little more! Though I am very busy, and I can't promise "a little more" will be often, or consistent. I will try my best though! QwQ

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
Re: Not Dead! sorta
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 09:31:44 AM »
Ohaidere! I know you!

And no worries! RL things are important and it's not like we're paying you to be here so take it easy... c: