The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hewo! I'm looking for life-long furiends!  (Read 1158 times)

Offline MrDragon

Hewo! I'm looking for life-long furiends!
« on: October 10, 2019, 06:00:26 AM »
I've been a part of the furry community for a few months now, and i really enjoy it, the people in it seem super cool and nice..but..its still kinda difficult to make friends >.<

I am 23, male, straight, and currently living in Oregon located in the United States. I'm very, very shy, but i try my best to be social. My Fursona is a European Dragon that goes by my real name (Travis) and I'd love to meet other fellow Dragons out there if there are any ^^`

My hobbies include mostly just this and Anime really, i love Anime, almost more than being furry at times haha, I've seen about 80 different Anime. Anime such as Gargantia, Hunter X Hunter, FullMetal Alchemist, Kill La Kill, Eureka Seven and Your Name are some of my faves. I also enjoy collecting figures of my favorite characters and other anime related things.

So yea, that pretty much does it for me, if you ever want to chat, message me on my Discord at TheAnimeGuy#9746
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: Hewo! I'm looking for life-long furiends!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 02:00:38 PM »
Welcome, from a fellow west coastie! (I'm down in California)
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")

Offline MrDragon

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 04:05:21 PM »
Welcome, from a fellow west coastie! (I'm down in California)
Thank you! Nice to meet you neighbor!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 11:45:19 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, dovah. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Always a pleasure to meet a fellow dragon. Welcome to TFF! Sadly, I do not live on either coast. I'm in Arkansas.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline MrDragon

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 11:47:44 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, dovah. Zu'u Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry. My friends here call me Rom. Always a pleasure to meet a fellow dragon. Welcome to TFF! Sadly, I do not live on either coast. I'm in Arkansas.
Nice to meet ya! And thanks for the welcome!

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2019, 05:49:11 PM »
Hello and welcome to the Furry Forums! Enjoy your stay!
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 09:14:16 PM »
Hi there, new guy! Let me give you an official welcome to the forum and everything that's in it! I hope you'll love your stay and that you'll be here for alL eTernItY!

Okay, see you around!

Offline MrDragon

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2019, 11:03:48 PM »
Hello and welcome to the Furry Forums! Enjoy your stay!
Thank you!!

Offline MrDragon

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2019, 11:04:40 PM »
Hi there, new guy! Let me give you an official welcome to the forum and everything that's in it! I hope you'll love your stay and that you'll be here for alL eTernItY!

Okay, see you around!
All eternity doesn't sound too bad!