The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251355 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 10:39:37 PM »
(Woah! I love this! May I join?)
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 10:41:52 PM »
"Last time I did, you gave me nightmares about that cat," Markus chuckled lovingly, though still irritatedly due to his headache.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Drake felt his wife crawling into bed. "Still trying to sneak past me when I sleep?" Drake asked with a smile, still half-asleep.
"Past you? No into you." Amie murred back.

"Get your mind off the cat and let me help, actually best just clear you mind entirely." Krystal said

(Yes Cecillia you may join, just don't interupt our chracters Amie get's really mad when people ruin her moments.)
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 10:46:31 PM »
(You most certainly can, Cecilia. This RP is meant for all.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2016, 10:52:59 PM »
(Okay, just give me a sec. I need to figure out stuff.)
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2016, 10:55:51 PM »
(No rush.)

"Either way, sweetheart," Drake chuckled. "I take it mom beat you to Kira?"

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

Markus sat down next to Krystal, clearing his mind.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2016, 11:04:17 PM »
"Yeah she did. Oh well as long as someone took care of her." Amie replied.

--------
'Mantakar

"So let's see if I can remember this your brain is what I consider a type b2... No that was one of those battledroids i shredded awhile ago... Ahh I'm just kidding with you, relax and let me see what's got your brain in a knot." Krystal said placing her hands on both sides of Markus' head , closing her eyes to concentrate.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2016, 11:17:56 PM »
Markus relaxed into Krystal's touch, letting her work.

*** Drakona Residence, Dragon'taan ***

Even pregnant, Kabier liked to do things herself, even though her husband kept insisting he do them for her. He didn't blame her, considering her history, but he still didn't want any harm to come to their unborn son.

So, it was no surprise to find the young lioness, belly enlarged, cooking pancakes in the early hours of the morning humming to the tune of "I'll be gone".

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2016, 11:30:08 PM »
 it wasn't long til a large heavy knock came to Kabier's front door...

'Mantakar.
"Let's see  what are you so stressed out about?" Krystal asked in a calming quiet tone. "Celina is fine with her aunt and uncle,I'm right here..... what could possibly be giving you such a headache?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 11:48:49 PM »
(Ok, sorry for being late.)

Name: Cecilia
Species: Mouse
Description: Cecilia is a heavy set mouse. She's 26, she lives for adventure and travels across the universe seeking it.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2016, 11:51:10 PM »
(personally speaking, but. I don't think you can  be late in this sort of rp..)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2016, 12:02:07 AM »
"Could be that I'm just hungry," Markus suggested.

*** Drakona Residence, Dragon'taan ***

Kabier flipped the pancakes, then went over to answer the door.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2016, 12:14:57 AM »
 Tigress was the one at the door "Hey Kaiber I came by to... The large tiger stopped seeing Kaiber...."You storing up for winter in there  or something?" she asked with a smirk clearly she knew what it was.

'Mantakar.
"No that's my name I'm Hungary." Krystal joked... "Maybe I don't see anything wrong up here, how long has it been since you last ate?"

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2016, 12:18:27 AM »
Kabier drooped her ears and eyelids in amused irritation. "I'm pregnant, you idiot," she joked. She chuckled and moved aside. "Come on in," she said.

*** Outpost 'Mantakar ***

"I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday... remember that op we got caught in? With that Sargasso Pirate and his crew? Didn't get a chance to eat after that - I was too tired," Markus explained.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2016, 12:23:16 AM »
"What don't like Tigress' MREs?" Krystal asked.

---------------
Dragon'taan
---------------

"Thank you." Tigress said slowly stepping inside "So like I was saying. Congratulations, do you know when your due, Fay only told me you had a kid."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 29, 2016, 01:12:58 AM »
Cecilia was cruising through space in her ship. It was a tiny thing but it always got her to her destination. On board was all your the stuff she had collected from her travels: a few weapons, some cool armor, and TONS of treasure. She was getting close to a planet. Her monitor beeped and showed the text  "Dragon'taan."
Oh woof