The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Michen's drawings V2  (Read 14596 times)

Offline Solomon the Solitary

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Subtle but bold.
    • Awards
  • Species: Chinese/Western Dragon Hybrid.
  • Coloring: Night black with a royal purple underbelly.
  • Height: Over 7'8.
  • Weight: 300-365 pounds.
  • Build: Muscular build and a fairly curvy body.
  • Currently: Feeling confident.
Re: Michen's drawings V2
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2017, 11:58:59 PM »
Your art is so cute! Also, she looks super ready to rip a face off.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2017, 09:14:19 AM »
Whee, it's a chee!
*Totally not biased or anything*

Loving how there's such an abundance of various felines in this thread.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2017, 09:39:39 AM »
I like her expression and want to boop her nose.
good looking art there Michen

Thanks a lot! I tried to do it from a different angle and decided to not make it myself unnecessarily hard for a change, I think it worked out great.

Your art is so cute! Also, she looks super ready to rip a face off.

Well, she's not one to hold back if she gets in a fight. She isnt likely to start one though.

Whee, it's a chee!
*Totally not biased or anything*

Loving how there's such an abundance of various felines in this thread.

What can I say? I really like felines. There will be some other species every now and then, of course. But I'm glad you like it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2017, 08:36:26 PM »
Oh no, it hasn't even been a month yet since I last posted a thing! Now were all doomed! AAAA-
Okie, not really. But here's a small little piece I promised to show off that might be familiar for a few gamers on here... An Osu! life bar, also known as the performance bar or the score bar. It's TFF exclusive... for now, so enjoy.

Spoiler for my lifebar:

I also promised I would show what my original problem was, which was this:

Spoiler for default lifebar:

The default lifebar usually is just fine, but it becomes incredibly difficult to read once you reach the critical mark (about 20%) and becomes readable again after you raised it a bit again. I know my lifebar doesn't match with the rest of the GUI, but I'll look into that later.

The text on screen shows the song I used a replay of with my former in-game name, along with one of the comments on the beatmap. Osu! is a rythm game, just google it or search it on YouTube if interested, it's very easy to find.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2017, 11:29:48 PM »
I like the coloration.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2017, 01:22:10 PM »

I have risen from my tomb once again! Muahahaha!

So I go to an art club-ish thingy once every week and I got the question there if I wanted to learn how to paint a chicken. And I thought "Why not?" and agreed to it. And then something happened and it ended up being a rooster. A shame, since I did start to look forward to tasting a painted omelette. And I don't like paintings that wake me up at 5 in the morning.

This painting was made with some a bunch a lot
...Most of the work was done by
v.d. Velden from the local art group, but we did do this together and she insisted in me signing this work.

Sorry for taking so long again, but I'm also busy with skinning Osu! and two other drawings. One of which I can post soon(ish), so look forward to a semi-spooky surprise within a week or something!

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2017, 03:52:56 AM »
It is a well painted rooster.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2017, 07:45:34 PM »

Two pictures in the same month? What heresy is this?
Well, I did promise a semi-spooky surprise. Here's Chandelure!

I'm quite happy with how it turned out. Trust me, the paper version looks better than the scanned one. I also think the shading on this one is a lot better than on my previous drawings, which is always a good thing. I know there's still a lot of room for improvement, don't worry. But I liked working on this one because I pushed myself less hard to make it look good and I just tried to have fun making it. Of course I still did my best!

Oh yeah, some colours are not found on normal Chandelures, but I thought it looked a bit more interesting this way. It's intentional.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2017, 12:08:25 AM »
That looks rather nice.  Well done.

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2017, 12:04:33 PM »
that looks so well made Michen
great art, looks so realistic
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2017, 12:58:17 PM »
Thanks for your opinion, guys! I know I still have a lot to learn, so don't be afraid to show a little constructive critisism.

...That last drawing has way too big of a tail.
Like that. But I have no idea about what tail you're talking about.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 02:04:03 PM by Michen_S »

Offline buns-n-spurs

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • That sexy cowboy bun~
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Patreon
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Rabbit
  • Coloring: Golden Blonde
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 185 lbs
  • Build: Built, Farm Boy
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Anxious
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2017, 04:22:27 PM »
Your style is very cute and I love the softness of your coloring. I do look forward to seeing more. That Flareon in your first post is adorable btw

Check me out on Deviantart~!
http://bunsnspurs.deviantart.com

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2017, 06:07:54 PM »
Your style is very cute and I love the softness of your coloring. I do look forward to seeing more. That Flareon in your first post is adorable btw

Thanks. I heard more people about that one, but I can't exactly point out why people like it. Could you give some constructive critisism?

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2018, 10:31:12 PM »

It shows the right time twice a day.

Sorry for being gone for so long (again), but right now I've been busy with some other art-related stuff as well, and also some game-related stuff. Vewwy important schtuffs, you know. If I promise the next one will come a liiiiittle sooner, can we become fwiends again?
Ugh, my writing style there. I've tried to work on perspectives a bit here. Though it didn't come out as perfectly as I wanted, I'm very happy with the details I managed to get in. This one's actually based on a real clock, unlike all my anthro stuff. I know I didn't use the dark lines as I usually do, but I can still add that later if you lot want me to. So yeah, let me know what you think.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2018, 06:20:16 PM »

A request made by my birdbr- I mean a certain family member, who wanted me to draw his birdb- I mean feathersona, Fayam. Long overdue, but finally finished. Worth it though. I really like how his left wing came out, for example.

Unfortunately I'm not open for requests quite yet, except for family members and friends. I hope to be able to do that one day, but not with my current upload speed. Constructive critisism is welcome as usual, and I hope you'll have a really good day.