The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Coming Catastrophe: The Search For The Guardians.(Sign-Up & OOC chat)  (Read 7393 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"We doomed ourselves with our own ignorance, in our misunderstanding we, chased off, slayed and destroyed them, it is only now we've realized our dreadful mistake, for in our own ignorance we  have all but doomed our world, the dragons that we once preyed upon, viewing them as demons, letting our misunderstanding our mistrust for the elegant and wonderful beings control us we killed and hunted them all. Their loss destroyed the very foundation of our planet. Magic is flickering out, calamities on the order of divine prophetic words, monstrous demons erupting from the very core of the earth, are just a few of our problems. Legend tells of the immortal guardian dragon's, such dragons were, according to legend were born immortal, their sole purpose to defend the world from threats that could obliterate the world, We must find and or resurrect these guardians of our world before it is too late, for only they can restore the order we wrecked and save our planet, and races from total annilation"

Rules: Basic roleplay rules, if you don't know them, I'm sure someone can explain them to you.

Posting order: Random/Free, but leave room for others to respond , please.

Setting: Medieval times...

Races: Human, Furries, Elves etc.

Weapon base:Black powder, metal, magic (don't go overboard, please)

Plot: As an adventurer your duty is now to find or ressurrect the guardian dragons before our world breaks apart, the royalty of the land has offered a substantial reward, if your task is complete, but consider the ultimate reward, saving the very world you stand on from destruction. It will not be easy as hell has erupted onto earth and many demons now roam the cracked world's domain.

Special rules; The role of Guardian Dragons, is to be determined by me, if you want to play one, please ask and I will explain to you the role and determine if that role is allowed... please don't flood me with request on this, we need normal adventurers too.

//__Character sheet__\\

Name:(Self-explanatory)
Species:(Self-explanatory)
Age;(Self-explanatory)
Weapons:(Weapons your characters posses, you don't need to list them all,but do keep it reasonable.)
Clothing/Attire:(What clothing does your character wear?)
Bio;(optional backstory or general Bio)
Reason for embarking on this quest:(optional, for reasons other than to save the world from obliteration...)

Name:Spyra
Species:Dragon
Weapons:Magic, various forms of dragon breath, claws and tail, magic crossbow.
Clothing: Dragons don't wear clothes so...
Bio:Spyra is one of the few Guardian dragons, however due to her, self-imposed exile she is harder to find and few,  if any,  know of her existence.
Reason for Embarking: Is the main quest giver in a way...

« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 01:53:42 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
An interesting RP, but not sure what character I'll use. I'll have to think on that one.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
We'd need more than just you....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Species: Raccoon
Weapons: Rusted broadsword, splintered crossbow.
Clothing: Tattered, worn tabard. Leather belt. Weathered burlap pants.
Bio: As one of the many farming families in the kingdom, the Blackburn clan lived a two day walk away from the capitol. A decent farmstead, five acres of beets, two of potatoes, one hundred head of cattle. However, two years ago in the dead of winter, demon-worshipping bandits razed the farm to the ground, leaving the Blackburn family with little more than ash. They fashioned what they could from the rubble, constructing a hasty lean-to to stave off the ice and snow. Six months had passed when Edwin Blackburn, patriarch of the Blackburn family, succumbed to pneumonia. Two months later, Ronald, the eldest son, met his end by the blade of a brigand. Jayce lost his life fishing, a bandit lodging an arrow deep into the raccoon's chest. Valentine, the youngest and only daughter, was spared by a kind nobleman. Both Ray and his mother, Emilia, abandoned the homestead after a storm leveled their lean-to. A common lodging house let them stay, so long as the mother worked, as maid and bedfellow. Eventually, the common-lodger grew tired of the raccooness, and kicked both Ray and Emilia out. Emilia, unable to stand the sorrow, lost her mind and grew ill, dying of the consumption only two months later.
Ray now wanders the streets as a penniless beggar, still carrying his father's sword and mother's crossbow.

Reason for Embarking: Ray hopes beyond hope that rumors of a wish-granting being are true, and hopes the thing can bring his family back.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 03:03:34 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Name: Viktor Horgus
Species: Wolf
Weapons: Dual Katanas
Clothing/Attire: Crimson Splint Mail (Think Samurai armor)
Bio: Nearly nothing is known about the Wolf named Viktor Horgus. Covered in scars hidden beneath strange armor, the most visible thing about him that stands out are his eyes - both pupils are covered in a blue glow. No one quite knows why his eyes glow like this. Rumors persist about him reportedly being impossible to kill - that every time someone thought he died, he seemingly got back up and fought again. Also recorded is his seemingly cold aura; those near him reportedly felt cold, like winter snow. Whatever his strange features, one thing is agreed on by everyone who has ever encountered Viktor: He is an exceptionally gifted warrior, albeit an even more exceptionally strange and silent one.
Reason for embarking on this quest: Viktor's reasons are his own.

If anyone gets his reference, don't spill the beans :P
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Species: Raccoon
Weapons: Rusted broadsword, splintered crossbow.
Clothing: Tattered, worn tabard. Leather belt. Weathered burlap pants.
Bio: As one of the many farming families in the kingdom, the Blackburn clan lived a two day walk away from the capitol. A decent farmstead, five acres of beets, two of potatoes, one hundred head of cattle. However, two years ago in the dead of winter, demon-worshipping bandits razed the farm to the ground, leaving the Blackburn family with little more than ash. They fashioned what they could from the rubble, constructing a hasty lean-to to stave off the ice and snow. Six months had passed when Edwin Blackburn, patriarch of the Blackburn family, succumbed to pneumonia. Two months later, Ronald, the eldest son, met his end by the blade of a brigand. Jayce lost his life fishing, a bandit lodging an arrow deep into the raccoon's chest. Valentine, the youngest and only daughter, was spared by a kind nobleman. Both Ray and his mother, Emilia, abandoned the homestead after a storm leveled their lean-to. A common lodging house let them stay, so long as the mother worked, as maid and bedfellow. Eventually, the common-lodger grew tired of the raccooness, and kicked both Ray and Emilia out. Emilia, unable to stand the sorrow, lost her mind and grew ill, dying of the consumption only two months later.
Ray now wanders the streets as a penniless beggar, still carrying his father's sword and mother's crossbow.

Reason for Embarking: Ray hopes beyond hope that rumors of a wish-granting being are true, and hopes the thing can bring his family back.
Sounds good, welcome to the doomed world :P

Name: Viktor Horgus
Species: Wolf
Weapons: Dual Katanas
Clothing/Attire: Crimson Splint Mail (Think Samurai armor)
Bio: Nearly nothing is known about the Wolf named Viktor Horgus. Covered in scars hidden beneath strange armor, the most visible thing about him that stands out are his eyes - both pupils are covered in a blue glow. No one quite knows why his eyes glow like this. Rumors persist about him reportedly being impossible to kill - that every time someone thought he died, he seemingly got back up and fought again. Also recorded is his seemingly cold aura; those near him reportedly felt cold, like winter snow. Whatever his strange features, one thing is agreed on by everyone who has ever encountered Viktor: He is an exceptionally gifted warrior, albeit an even more exceptionally strange and silent one.
Reason for embarking on this quest: Viktor's reasons are his own.

If anyone gets his reference, don't spill the beans :P
Checks out, welcome to doomsday...

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
VIKTOR: We do what the living cannot...

Oh, PLEASE let this RP be confirmed!

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
Any chance I could play my own dragon? Not a Guardian Dragon, of course.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Any chance I could play my own dragon? Not a Guardian Dragon, of course.
Sure,  just don't expect a friendly welcome at the begining of the roleplay,  and just fill out a character sheet...

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
Ok, hope this looks alright.  I will make changes as needed.

Name: Jofan
Species: Battledragon
Weapons: Dual Wielding Claymores
Clothing/Attire: Plate Chest, Armguards, Shoulders, Helm, Legs and tail as well as a heavy cloth loin covering with a bright red rose adorned on both the chest plate and loin cloth.
Bio: Standing at almost 12' tall (10' at the shoulders w/ a 2' long neck) Sohdakin is a rather imposing figure, which doesnt help with his situation much.  Hated and shunned by most of those he is trying to save, he is quite the oddity.  While his true origins are unknown, there are plenty rumors abound.  Some say that he was a failed experiment from the Dragons, trying to bridge the growing divide.  Others say that he was raised by a Monastery that found an abandoned egg.  There are many others that range from the absurd to the divine, none of which people care to find out what is true and what is fiction.

Rumors of his origin aside, whispers about a large brute of a dragon wearing armor and wielding large swords are spreading amongst the fringe towns.  Thus far authorities claim that the dragon only seems to fight to defend himself or in the defense of others being overpowered.  Witnesses claim that he would swoop in out of nowhere, make quick work of his foes and disappear as quickly as he arrived.
Reason for embarking on this quest: To change the minds and hearts of the people that almost wiped out the Guardians.  Not to mention that he too is not a Demon, that he feels he was brought to this world to help fix it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Ok, hope this looks alright.  I will make changes as needed.

Name: Jofan
Species: Battledragon
Weapons: Dual Wielding Claymores
Clothing/Attire: Plate Chest, Armguards, Shoulders, Helm, Legs and tail as well as a heavy cloth loin covering with a bright red rose adorned on both the chest plate and loin cloth.
Bio: Standing at almost 12' tall (10' at the shoulders w/ a 2' long neck) Sohdakin is a rather imposing figure, which doesnt help with his situation much.  Hated and shunned by most of those he is trying to save, he is quite the oddity.  While his true origins are unknown, there are plenty rumors abound.  Some say that he was a failed experiment from the Dragons, trying to bridge the growing divide.  Others say that he was raised by a Monastery that found an abandoned egg.  There are many others that range from the absurd to the divine, none of which people care to find out what is true and what is fiction.

Rumors of his origin aside, whispers about a large brute of a dragon wearing armor and wielding large swords are spreading amongst the fringe towns.  Thus far authorities claim that the dragon only seems to fight to defend himself or in the defense of others being overpowered.  Witnesses claim that he would swoop in out of nowhere, make quick work of his foes and disappear as quickly as he arrived.
Reason for embarking on this quest: To change the minds and hearts of the people that almost wiped out the Guardians.  Not to mention that he too is not a Demon, that he feels he was brought to this world to help fix it.
looks fine to me

Sign in here! (Post) It has begun, good luck adventurers!

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
What time of the year is it? Seasonwise.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
due to the  world being in the state that it is, there are no seasons just hot sunny days and crazy wet stormy days, currently its hot and sunny, so like a  summer day.  The only other weather is beyond the starting town, and consist of either crazy storms or crazy ice storms, or incredibly hot desert. Unless your near one of the Vocanoes that were once mountains.. a few snowy mountains still exist ,but considering how things are not many brave the chance that they will turn into more active volcanoes.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2019, 02:31:26 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
If it’s okay, I might change Ray’s age. Make him a lot younger, about 10 or so.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy

Name: Atauri Katmai (Storm is her alias)
Species: Night elf
Weapons: since she is an Elementalist and control all of four elements (fire, water, air, earth), her magic is her only weapon and shield. However, she is proficient only at air and water forces and currently looking for ways to improve her other abilities. During the night her energy restoration and strength of her powers grow dramatically.
Clothing/Attire: purple skin, sharp and long ears, tressed green hairs, silver elven light armor made of mithril (boots, torso, wristbands). During the daylight, her pupils are not seen and she might look like a blind but in fact, it's night elves nature and she can see good even at the daylight. During the night she eyes become normal and her body starts to glow with a weak purple light.
Bio: Atauri Katmai belongs to an old, big elven clan called Sylvan who used to fights with all elements of threats for thousands of years because of the vast diversity of mages and creatures with who elves make bonds. Katmai' master was the only living elementalist who disappeared on the day when demon invasion started and because her study wasn't finished, she either needs to find her master or find ways to improve her power without him. However, Sylvan had asked her to find the guardian dragon's where her master has studied long ago and so she agreed, considering herself strong enough to fight.
Reason for embarking on this quest: Atauri is the young elementalist and being separated from her master, she is looking for someone who can tell secrets of her power or ways to improve it. Since elementalist are not common types of mages but possess great powers, she also feels like she has to find someone who she can teach.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:39:50 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.