The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251305 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2016, 01:27:06 AM »
(Just out of curiosity, Cecilia, what kind of ship is Cecilia flying? Do you have an image?)

The arrival of an unidentified ship in Dragon'taan orbit did not go unnoticed. A artificial female voice came over the radio: "Unidentified starship, this is Dragon'taan Orbital Traffic Control - please identify, over."

*** Drakona Residence ***

"Another week and a half," Kabier replied, going back to the pancakes. "And the doc is convinced it's a boy."

*** Indari Manor ***

Drake groaned, unable to fully go back to sleep, and rose from bed, dressed, and walked out into the kitchen at 8:15 AM. "Morning, kiddo," greeted Kyle.

"Morning, dad," Drake responded as he sat down.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2016, 01:32:40 AM »
Amie was right behind Drake as usual making no sounds as she got up and followed him, waving "Hi" to her father in law.

Drakona house-----

"Which doc was that?" Tigress asked, sitting down at the table. "I wouldn't trust any of them but Krystal and her staff." Tigress noticed "Then again I've hung around that vixen so long it's a wonder why."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2016, 01:38:07 AM »

(This one is what I imagine)

Cecilia heard the radio and responded. "This is Cecilia Jacobs requesting to land my SP-4-CE hear for supplies and fuel. May I come down?"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2016, 01:46:53 AM »
The AI handling the DOTC paused, then responded, "Affirmative, you are cleared to land at docking bay nine-gamma. Transmitting nav markers - follow the indicated trajectory. Radio if you're having trouble. Out."

"It was Fay who told me," Kabier responded. "And I'm considering letting her help me deliver the baby."

"And we're thinking of naming our son something... a bit exotic - Tyber. Tyber Drakona," said Viktor, now coming into the area. "And you, sweetheart," he indicated Kabier. "Are supposed to be letting me cook."

*** Indari Manor ***

"Sleep well, Amie?" Kyle asked his daughter-in-law.

"Until Kira woke us both up," Drake grumbled, slowly digging into his waffles.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 29, 2016, 01:55:33 AM »
"Kira Doesn't wake me up anymore." Amie replied. "Drake does." She smirked.

Drakona Residence----
"That or Krystal depending on which is available Krystal taught Fay almost everything she knows. Have you ever seen Lupe Tiber?" Tigress asked. " That name is great ,but reminds me of her." Tigress said turning to  Viktor. "She's independent I can give her that much heck she probably could raise the kid herself if she wanted to, thank goodness she has a Husband though, now you be more careful out there in your job ,honey."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: February 29, 2016, 02:00:53 AM »
As the coordinates were spoken they appeared on the monitor. Cecilia cliked a blue button and sent the ship into auto pilot. It glided into the atmosphere and a huge metropolis was revealed. The SP-4-CE docked.

(Am I missing any details?)
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2016, 02:09:08 AM »
(Don't think so.)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 29, 2016, 02:30:13 AM »
(Nothing missed that I can see.)

The DMC Automated Drones tended to Cecilia's ship, and the metropolis of Draco City stood before the SP-4-CE.

*** Indari Manor ***

Drake chuckled. "Yeah, sorry. I'm a little clumsy when I first wake up," he apologized.

"We both will have to be careful in our jobs," Kabier said, finishing the pancakes. "Neither of us are going to deny our child his parents. Especially considering the history we both have had."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2016, 02:59:17 AM »
"Yeah i dunno about Viktor ,but I heard yours Kabby, heck of a place to grow up." Tigress replied, pulling out one of her hombrewed MRE packets.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2016, 03:09:40 AM »
Cecilia exited her ship and took a deep breath of the planet's air. She was wearing a cobalt blue space suit that was skin tight. She was hoping to find something more comfortable to wear, but there was never any clothes that could fit her body type. She looked ahead at the beautiful city in front of her.

(Going to bed, I'll be back from school tomorrow at 3:00 nighty night.)
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2016, 03:46:01 AM »
"Yeah," Kabier sighed with a bit of melancholy. "I think mom and dad would be proud to know they're grandparents."

"Yeah," Viktor sighed. "But we both have each other, baby." He reached out and gently took the MRE packets. "MREs? Thank you."

*** Spaceport ***

A protocol greeter droid approached Cecilia. "Greetings, madame - welcome to Dragon'taan! How might I be of service?" the droid greeted her.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2016, 04:16:30 AM »
"HEY THAT"S MINE!" Tigress grumbled, pulling out another one for herself, a droid outside dropping a crate near the door. "if  you want MRE's get your own the droid just droppped a crate outside." The tiger grumbled opening 'her' MRE packe, of Fried chicken and mashed potatoes, pulling out the shrunk disposable plat and re-sizing it.

(

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2016, 04:38:06 AM »
"Calm down, Tigress!" Viktor said in surprise, handing Tigress' MRE back. "It was an honest mistake, I thought you were giving it to me. Sorry."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2016, 06:22:16 AM »
"No yours are outside in a crate I'm not gonna lug it around inside where I can hit Kaiber with it." Tigress noted,contining to setup her own meal. "But on another note do you two need any baby supplies?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2016, 03:40:41 PM »
"We already have a lot of Baby supplies," Viktor responded, lugging the crate of MREs inside. "But thank you for the offer."

"Well, actually, that would depend - what Baby Supplies did you have in mind?" Kabier asked.