The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Interested in drawing a bearded dragon lizard?  (Read 3162 times)

Offline MCtheBeardie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy, y'all! I don't bite, I swear.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Quotev
    • Awards
  • Species: Bearded Dragon (Lizard)
  • Coloring: Mostly yellow scales, with white belly and white beard scales.
  • Height: 5’4”
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Fairly thin.
  • Currently: Excited, and ready for new friends!
Interested in drawing a bearded dragon lizard?
« on: April 18, 2019, 04:05:14 AM »
Hello! I'm new to the furry fandom, and if anyone would be interested, I'd love it if someone could draw my fursona (technically a scalesona). My 'scalesona' is a bearded dragon lizard. I can get a reference image for the animal, and I have a form down below that hopefully describes what I'm looking for:

Species: Bearded Dragon

Anthro or Feral (quadruped): Anthro

Body Type/Build: On the slim side, with digitigrade legs.

Fur/scales/body color: Scales are mostly a light yellow color, with her belly to lower jaw area being completely white.

Any Markings: She has brown stripes on the outside of her thighs, brown horizontal stripes in a size pattern down her back, and thick brown bands on her tail.

Hair Style & Color: N/A

Eye Color: Chocolate Brown

Clothing: N/A

Accessories: N/A

Personality: She is seen as somewhat shy at first, but once you get to know her, she's a pretty laid back individual. She's very casual with her friends, and tends not to like small talk. But, she does become a little anxious and paranoid sometimes, often being a little too stubborn and reactionary for her own good. But, overall, she's a very chill gal who puts faith in those she trusts above all else.

Anything else you think I should know: If anyone would be willing to have her feet done as close as possible to an actual bearded dragon, that'd be swell. Other than that, I don't have any other details for you.

Reference Image: https://americanprofile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/what-is-a-bearded-dragon-670x405.jpg

If you need me to answer questions or provide more images, please, let me know! I'll gladly accommodate you. Any art is appreciated, as I won't pressure you to do something you're not interested in.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you soon!  :)
  • Avatar by: Guifrog on FA. Check him out!
Basking in the sun with my friends~ :3