The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations IV: Monsters of the Past (Sign-Up & OOC)  (Read 5142 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations IV: Monsters of the Past (Sign-Up & OOC)
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2020, 11:53:23 PM »
Intro for new char

Name:Sheila baroness
Species: Unknown species of Direwolf/Dragon-shifter
Attire:Mjolnir mark IV special series that makes her look like a female baron of hell.(classic doom
Weapons:  Plama energy balls,  M645 HMG with nail gun and machine gun modes, m90 8 gauge pump action shotgun. Barracuda .55 hybird pistol (Loads plasma and slug shots)
Powers: Shiela posses the ability to form green plas energy balls in her hands that can be used as projectiles or enhance her already deadly claws,
Position on Team: Fire support
Bio: not much is known about her she just kinda showed up one day.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 12:28:49 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13