The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado (Sign-Up & OOC)  (Read 12789 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado (Sign-Up & OOC)
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 01:09:23 AM »
Yeah, he kinda forgot that and recently added it XD,  no biggie.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 05:34:11 AM »
Strange... it shows up for me. I'll go on ahead and edit it to use an alternate link. I'm guessing my setting might not allow those who don't have an account to see it on my main setup.

And it should now be visible.
Yeah it's working now... -shrug- maybe it was a typo.
Not really a typo. The original worked for me, but the setting requires to be logged-into an account on FA to be visible.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2019, 05:53:04 AM »
Strange... it shows up for me. I'll go on ahead and edit it to use an alternate link. I'm guessing my setting might not allow those who don't have an account to see it on my main setup.

And it should now be visible.
Yeah it's working now... -shrug- maybe it was a typo.
Not really a typo. The original worked for me, but the setting requires to be logged-into an account on FA to be visible.
odd considering i am logged into a fa account and didn't see it.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2019, 04:06:32 PM »
Name: Marisha "M" Galén

Species: Caracal

Attire:
  • Gray Tactical Shirt
    Spoiler for Hidden:
  • Black Long-sleeved Shirt
    Spoiler for Hidden:
  • Custom Black Leather Jacket
    Spoiler for Hidden:

• With pockets inside
  • Dark Gray Pants
    Spoiler for Hidden:
  • Black Timberwolf Boots
    Spoiler for Hidden:

• Steel-toed

Weapons:
  • Customized FN Five-seveN "Rose Thorn"
    Spoiler for Hidden:

• Built-in Laser Pointer
    • Jacketed Hollowpoint Bullets
    • Custom Sights
      Spoiler for Hidden:

• Automated Brightness Adjustment
    • Enhanced Rubber Grip
    • Customized Magazines (17 Clip Capacity)
    • Holstered inside his jacket
  • Eickhorn KM3000 Combat Knife
    Spoiler for Hidden:

• Stainless Steel
    • Black Kalgard Coating
    • Non-reflective Surface
    • Corrosion Resistant
    • Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer Handle and Cross-Guard
    • Combo Serrated Blade Edge
    • Sheathed behind the back of his belt

Reason for coming here: 15 days of break away from work. On Earned Leave and Vacation to New Colorado, money provided by his Agency.

Bio: A rather young and delicate Caracal with eyes of turquoise. Nothing much is known about the feline visitor but his reason being here. Marisha proclaimed that he dislikes the "Earned Leave" for apparently working too hard. M is acknowledged for being intuitively empathetic and quickness to adapt in any situation. The cat is also known to have high standards with his own morals and values. If someone dares to disrespect it, wish that you didn't.

Hello, been snooping around here for a while.. and yeah, here's an audition.

EDITED
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 03:20:47 PM by Bronzeee »
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2019, 05:01:31 PM »
Seems you caught this RP just as it began. Feel free to post your intro, but read over the first post or so to get an idea of how to proceed. Welcome to Coalition Operations.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2019, 05:15:16 PM »
Aye, thanks good sir.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 11:04:34 PM »
To those participating, I feel I should point out that this RP will be taking place over the course of a few or more days, during which I'll be dropping subtle hints over what's soon to happen. So if the RP seems to be going at a slow pace, have patience, and keep your eyes peeled for these vague hints.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2019, 05:18:19 PM »
Name: “Jayce Blackburn

Species: Raccoon

Attire: Plain dirty-white t-shirt, black cargo pants, a thin leather duster. Will also don a large coat dotted with particle projectors, essentially rendering Jayce immobile but untouchable.

Weapons: MK5 Smart Pistol, short bladed chainsword, transuranic arquebus (single shot, extreme caliber high-velocity rifle).

Reason for arriving: Needed a few days to relax after that last hunt.

Bio: ((will write when I’m at my computer.))

(Sorry for the way late post. I took a vacation out of state.)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2019, 05:55:50 PM »
No worries, Ray, the RP has only just begun.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2019, 07:18:02 AM »
Shall we wait for the newest people to get to the right location? Or shall we continue?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2019, 04:12:34 PM »
We can wait for others to get to the right location, sure - but given what I have planned, it really doesn't matter at present: It's when the s*** really hits the fan that we'll all need to stick together. So where people go and what they do is their business right now - they can go anywhere on New Colorado, so long as they watch what goes on (i.e, watching for those subtle hints I'll be dropping now and again leading up to the catastrophe).

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2019, 05:04:34 PM »
Alright. Seems like some hints are dropping already.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2019, 09:06:10 PM »
Would that re-entry have been seen from the beach?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2019, 09:56:45 PM »
It's quite possible, yes - I meant that ship to be seen. But from that view, no one would know what the ship was carrying ;)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2019, 09:57:44 PM »
Would that re-entry have been seen from the beach?
It's quite possible, yes - I meant that ship to be seen. But from that view, no one would know what the ship was carrying ;)
A giant fireball from sky would be pretty hard to miss.