The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 22899 times)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
Re: Coalition Operations I: From The Ashes (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 08:26:08 AM »
Same, came for quality rp
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2017, 01:32:13 AM »
Just keep an eye on the posts for the actual RP. I'll give the word.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Bat
  • Coloring: Indigo and yellow
  • Height: 1m 60cm
  • Build: Fit but not
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2017, 11:46:38 AM »

Here's my app, if it's too late to join it's okay.

[/size]Name: Rylou Nighten[/size]Age: 20Gender: MaleSpecies: Snake cross bat Attire: Custom combat armour (looks like Mjolnir armor)Weapons: Incindiary shotgun, smgSpecial Equipment (If any): wrist mounted flamethrowerReason for Hire: Combat/demolitions expertPersonality: Rylou is sarcastic and humorous at almost all times, but can be serious when he wants.Bio: Rylou is a trained mercenary with a fixation for fire, and will burn through an army for fun and money. He grew up on a space station being raised by his military deserter father who taught him to fight and shoot. When he came of age he left to become a mercenary.[/size]
Too lazy to live, too self-centered to die.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2017, 04:59:04 PM »

Shouldn't be too late but I've formatted your post to be more... readable. for some reason every bodies post is coming out this way.

Name: Rylou Nighten

Age; 20

Species: Snake cross bat

Attire:Custom Combat armor (looks like Mjolnir armor)

Weapons: Incendiary shotgun smg

Special Equipment (if Any):wrist mounted Flamethrower

Reason For Hire: Combat/demolitions expert

Personality: Rylou is sarcastic and humorous at all times ,but can be serious when he wants

Bio: Rylou is a train mercenary with a fixation for fire, and will burn through and army for fun and money. He grew up on a space station be  raised by his military deserter father who taught him to fight and shoot. When he came of age he left to become a mercenary.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:11:09 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2017, 09:28:51 PM »

Shouldn't be too late but I've formatted your post to be more... readable. for some reason every bodies post is coming out this way.

Name: Rylou Nighten

Age; 20

Species: Snake cross bat

Attire:Custom Combat armor (looks like Mjolnir armor)

Weapons: Incendiary shotgun smg

Special Equipment (if Any):wrist mounted Flamethrower

Reason For Hire: Combat/demolitions expert

Personality: Rylou is sarcastic and humorous at all times ,but can be serious when he wants

Bio: Rylou is a train mercenary with a fixation for fire, and will burn through and army for fun and money. He grew up on a space station be  raised by his military deserter father who taught him to fight and shoot. When he came of age he left to become a mercenary.
Thanks for that. I'll join in the RP thread this afternoon, I'm a bit busy today. Looking forward to it!

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2017, 09:31:01 PM »
welcome! TO DA RPPPP
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2017, 10:04:58 PM »
Welcome, indeed. But I would like to know how exactly you plan to introduce your character.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 04:44:17 AM »
Welcome, indeed. But I would like to know how exactly you plan to introduce your character.
With flair and style!
But in all seriousness he could arrive in a personal vessel at any time or aboard a different vessel should one appear.

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Species: Urban Tabaxi
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 157 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
  • Currently: All alone in a combat zone.
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2017, 08:20:32 PM »
It may be a good ideas to wait until the party lands at a relatively public location before we introduce ourselves. Or should we do something else Romulan?
  • Signature art by: N/A
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2017, 09:53:25 PM »
First off, just call me Rom. Calling me Romulan - while mildly amusing - sounds almost trekkishly racist XD

If you have any ideas for how you can introuduce yourselves, I'm open to suggestions.

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2017, 01:41:09 AM »
Ah, sorry then. I didn't really consider the meaning, just typed what I saw.

Well, I was just assuming the party would land in a public place, and Victor would approach them as another for-hire team member.
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2017, 01:52:00 AM »
I see. Very well. Have you read up on what's happened so far?

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2017, 01:58:43 AM »
Yes, I am moderately up to date. I have not completely read it from start to finish, but I understand the premise and current situation.

Offline Rylou

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2017, 06:56:22 AM »
I've read the thread, maybe I can show up when the ship reaches the star base they were headed for.

Offline AJ Fawxe

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fynx (American Fox/Lynx)
  • Coloring: Blue and white
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2017, 01:25:44 AM »
I don't know if this is still going and still accepting, but I'm applying!

\accessing Intel reports
\query?=RedSandsSurgeon
\downloading reports
\download complete
\\WARNING: THIS DOSSIER IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL. SOME INFORMATION NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME

Name: [REDACTED] (alias Red Sands Surgeon [RSS] codename Roman S Silus)
Species: family mustelidae (assumed ferret)
Attire: RSS commonly wears casual wear though occasionally dons formal attire for high profile meetings. Uses facemask to conceal face, appears to offer protection from airborne toxins.
Weapons: RSS uses an automatic shotgun and a medium range rifle at range. In close range he occasionally uses a modified injector.
Armor: RSS uses light powered armor favoring speed and mobility over durability.
Special Equipment: RSS appears to have developed a modified injector usable as a stabbing weapon. It is connected to a device that can switch between different chemicals. He appears to have a few different drugs and toxins at his disposal.
Reason for hire: This mercenary has a history working with the coalition and is trusted so long as the money comes through. His combat proficiency is admirable, but his medical expertise and surgical skills are superb.

Bio: RSS has built up a reputation for being a skilled soldier, field medic, and surgeon. Rumors of unethical treatment of enemies including alleged instances of torture and medical experimentation on unwilling subjects have kept him from being hired on officially. [REDACTED] submitted a report claiming that RSS had taken captives after the conflict at [REDACTED] and tested a toxin later identified as [REDACTED]. After an investigation was launched we decided to continue utilizing him under an assumed name and with individuals unrelated to the Coalition when possible.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 11:51:30 AM by Alex Fawxe Jace »