The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Michen's drawings V2  (Read 14588 times)

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: Michen's drawings V2
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2017, 11:05:04 PM »
lol That made me laugh.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Michen\'s drawings V2
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 06:57:43 PM »
It was pretty simple. It took about 30 minutes to come up with it and another hour or so to make the actual .txt document.

Post Merge: April 29, 2017, 06:00:35 PM

I wanted to make something else, but that appeared to be too difficult to actually complete for me. So I decided to make something else instead. This is what came out, and I really like the result. Arms and legs still are a problem, which were the biggest problem. Let me know which 'foot' looks better.

As always, constructive criticism is more than welcome.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:39:57 AM by Michen »

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2017, 07:36:55 PM »
Looks pretty good. Uneven eyes but that comes with experience probably. Rest is okay. The foot/paw on the left looks better in my opinion.
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 08:07:48 PM »
I think the foot on the left looks best.  That is my left and not the character's left, lol.  But I'm happy to see more drawings.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 08:12:13 PM »
I could've known. Thanks for the comments, I'll start with a new drawing soon enough.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2017, 08:39:35 PM »

Sorry for the late update, we had a few problems with the wireless network in the past time.

It's Michen again. This is probably the drawing I'm going to remake forever to be able to see better how my drawing improves over time. There's now a bandage around the right front paw, and the scarf is now light purple instead of blue. The head is way too small now that I look at it (my dad commented on that too), but I think overall they came out nicely. I'm quite happy with it.

As always, constructive critisism is welcome.

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2017, 08:42:45 PM »
Definitely small head. Also looks a bit more fat than the original one. Rest is improved though. I like it

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2017, 08:44:53 PM »
I'm still working on that. I'll improve it again in the future if my plans stay the same.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2017, 10:27:36 PM »
I like the way that you manage to make it look fuzzy with just pencils.  What a poofball.  ^-^

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2017, 08:07:54 AM »
Definitely small head. Also looks a bit more fat than the original one. Rest is improved though. I like it

Maybe Michen just gained some weight in the meantime >.>
 <.<
Sorry, had to :3

But in all seriousness, I remember the first drawing you did and this looks indeed like an improvement.
As HellEye pointed out, the head is indeed small. That's soemthing I've noticed with more of your drawings, so maybe focus on that. Draw out the overall distribution (placement and size of everything) and then finish it off.
You have quite a nice style going on and I'm curious to see how it develops :D
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2017, 06:30:49 PM »
Thanks you two. And yes, I tried to make it look more fuzzy than before. I actually thought I wasn't doing it right, but after uploading the picture I saw it went a lot better than I thought it went. I'll look into using that technique more often in the future.

Thanks for the advice, Ventus. I'll look into that.

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2017, 08:24:47 PM »
Yeah, it's definitely very fuzzy and I like it. Noticed it after I posted though so didn't say it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2017, 12:35:22 PM »

Heeey! It's been too long since I uploaded something!

Meet Zila, a female character I wanted to use in RPs and future art work. I tried to do some shading for this art piece, but after a while I just gave up on that. And the colour pencils we have here are uhh... still the ones of bad quality. Needless to say it didn't quite come out the way I wanted it to. :/

Anyways, after finishing it I still liked the restults so I'll upload it anyways. So let me know what you think. And now that this is finished, I should start on the next one so I can upload more than 1 drawing every 2 months for a change.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2017, 10:35:23 PM »
I like her expression and want to boop her nose.

Offline Firox

• I is very friendly! No worries
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (still reply to my other sonas, in signature)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • My YouTube
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Fox *Flareon*
  • Coloring: Main fur red, do have fluffy yellow fur on head tuft, mane, and tail, dark red inside ears
  • Height: 3ft / 91 cm, lenght: 3ft 6in / 106cm, tail: 3ft 6in / 105cm
  • Weight: 38 lbs / 17kg
  • Build: playful, caring, competitive
  • Currently: friendly and full of fun - love chocolate chip cookies!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2017, 10:48:33 PM »
good looking art there Michen
Info on my sona
Vay, female, Vaporeon, New York CIty, New York
Joseph, male, Jolteon, Kansas City, Missouri
Aaron, male, Flareon, McMinnville, Oregon
Arval, male, Umbreon,  San Francisco, California
Jyo, male, Espeon, Seattle, Washington
Linette, female, Leafeon, Biloxi, Mississippi
Grace, female, Glaceon, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sherrie, female, Sylveon, Las Vegas, Nevada

8 opposite gender mates:
Leonardo, male, Vaporeon, Venice, Italy
Robyn, female, Jolteon, Bridgetown, Barbados
Fleur, female, Flareon, Marseille, France
Aycan, female, Umbreon, Istanbul, turkey
Elise, female, Espeon, Basseterre, St. Kitts-Nevis
Zoran, male, Leafeon, Velez, North Macedonia
Florian, male, Glaceon, Craiova, Romania
Seth, male, Sylveon, Ashgabath, Turkmenistan

My other supporting sonas:
Charlene - Bobby - Marrie - Milo - Vanessa - Zoey - Jeremy -Yana - Kumar - Francine - Rorch - Marvinne - Darsha