The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Henlo!!!  (Read 1978 times)

Offline Dee113

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Chickadee
  • Height: 5'0"
  • Weight: 180lbs
  • Currently: Working
Henlo!!!
« on: December 10, 2019, 05:50:02 PM »
Hey all, my names Dee. I live in the chilly state of Maine. Currently I am a college student at a community college but am taking next semester off to work more. Ill be turning 22 in January. My fursona is a chickadee by the same name and Im excited for my next con to showcase my partial! Other than being a furry my hobbies include crocheting, reading- mostly nonfiction and suspense, drawing, and playing the Sims 4.
Im looking to make some more friends in the community. I know a few locals but most of them are either too hyped about the fandom or I just don't mesh well with. So if youre down to make some friends who arent overzealous like some folks are, feel free to message me.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 07:37:03 PM by Dee113 »

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Henlo!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 05:56:49 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joorre. Zu'u Lokahviing, but here on these forums I go by Romulan_Furry. Friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Most of us are looking for new friends, so you came to the right place. I'm curious, however - what do you draw, exactly?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Dee113

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 06:02:56 PM »
Nice to meet you Rom! I hope to make many friends here. For drawing I like to draw anthropomorphic characters, plants, and some other things. I dont do it a whole lot any more because of a lack of time but I drew my icon as an example.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 08:21:34 PM »
So I see. As for me, I have a slight talent for drawing Starships. I actually have images of a mural I drew on my room wall posted somewhere on this site... I think the topic was "Romulan Art" or something to that effect. Anyway, there are plenty of people on here. Have fun!

--Rom

PS: If you ever wanna do any RP, I run an RP in the Fun RP sector called Galactic Society. Just a suggestion.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 10:59:50 PM »
Hey there. Welcome to the forums.
You enjoy books, eh? What are some of your favorites?
Oh, uh. Hope you enjoy your time here, and all that

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2019, 02:14:24 PM »
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice time here!
As for the books, I'm sure there's a bunch of people like that here, me included. The exception being I like fantasy.
Anyway, I might pop by, Dunno yet.
See you around!
Sayonara

Offline Dee113

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2019, 09:16:17 PM »
Hey there. Welcome to the forums.
You enjoy books, eh? What are some of your favorites?
Oh, uh. Hope you enjoy your time here, and all that
Some of my recent favorite books at The Bees and The Only Girl in the World. Ive kind of put reading on the back burner as i finish up this semester but im always looking for new book suggestions if you have any!

Post Merge: December 11, 2019, 09:17:39 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a nice time here!
As for the books, I'm sure there's a bunch of people like that here, me included. The exception being I like fantasy.
Anyway, I might pop by, Dunno yet.
See you around!
Sayonara
Hey there, I like fantasy books as well. I honestly like a variety of reads but fantasy books are always refreshing. If you ever want to trade reading suggestions, feel free to send me a mesaage.

Offline Noah Fulf

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • A cute little folf.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: folf with wings
  • Coloring: blue-purple fur with red accents
  • Height: 170 cm
  • Weight: 60 kg
  • Build: Dense and fit, agile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2019, 06:52:21 AM »
Hi! Welcome here.

I hope you enjoy your stay!!! You have tons of stuff to do!

Anyway, I'm sleepy.
Bye bye!