The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251259 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5445 on: February 05, 2020, 09:08:17 AM »
*Mos Eisely, Tatooine*
Fayam entered the cantina and went straight to the bounty hunter desk. The guy behind the counter said, "Oh, hey, Fayam. Back for more outlaws?" Fayam smiled. "You bet I am. Who's on the top of the list this time?"

*New Romulus*
Johnny couldn't be bothered with weapon talk, so he said, "Not bad. But, if you don't mind... I'm gonna shoot a bit." Zealo shrugged. "Sure thing, Johnny." He turned back to Obisek and looked closer at the gun. "Interesting modification. It looks similar, but it's got to be rewired for more firepower... Speaking of which, you were looking for stronger weapons? You could always use light spaceship guns as heavy infantery weaponry." He chuckled at his own joke. Then, serious again: "However, if you want something more interesting: I've heard the Leviathans from Tomahawk have gotten their hands- ...er, claws, on some turrets made specifically to counter Borg attacks. Those turrets are freakin' insane, I'll have you know. Point is; they've thoroughly investigated this technology and I'm sure they could scale it down to rifle size. It's worth asking, at least- even though you won't get large quantities."

Anita paced around her ship in anxiety. If only... Wait. Zealo! She had almost forgotten Zealo was a wolf, and with his heightened sensed they could track Koman down. Without hesitation, she took her ground transport towards the shooting range.

*Reach*
Havoc didn't seem to get reception. He shouted, "Is there something with the radio!?" The crew said, "No! It had been tested just two days ago!" His demeanour changed and he yelled: "REACH! ARE YOU LIStENING!?" The crew agreed asking around on its own wouldn't help, and they searched online for information on the Obsidian Order.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #5446 on: February 05, 2020, 08:44:33 PM »
*** Kar'Fi Carrier Great Fox II, Qo'noS Orbit -> Peragus III Orbit ***

Hyperspace jump passed with no issues, smooth and clean. Because to attack a Kar'Fi-class carrier, the one should be brave or silly enough. Upon exiting from the tunnel, the team could witness the mining station - Peragus III. The docking bay was visible clearly. What was strange - almost the entire station was with no lights. The base with such sizes should shine like a Sun. But it's dark windows, like eye sockets, were begging for help.

"Jan, initialize docking protocol and perform a basic scan for lifeforms. The entire facility in dark. If it's not Tal Shiar, then what? Anyhow, guys, get ready to act.". The grey Turian said leery. He was pondering if the power outage was sabotage or a typical disruption in the power supply. The lifeform scan is the only answer.

*** Warship Draconis Furiam, Coruscant ***

"Can you open it? I've 'borrowed' it in the temple. I had to, as it was signed as Klyntar. It's the species I was looking for before you've found me. And as far as I know, only Force-sensitive can unseal Holocrons.". Ori asked, showing the Ice Wolf the device, covered in various colors.

*** En route to Dragon'taan -> Dragon'taan ***

"I'll take into consideration.". Wincor replied, as his ship exited from the hyperspace and soon landed on Dragon'taan spaceport. No pirates, Zaarin's enforcers, or similar trash during the travel. It wasn't the first time the male Mando was here, and every time the planet environment impresses him. Being emotionally hardened, Wincor is a man hard to impress. Yet the beauty of Dragon'taan has managed to do so. Alas, Nixdorf was ruthless, and no planet can stop him from searching the Ossein. That was his personal life goal. So right after docking, the human asked. "Final destination, cutie. If there nothing more I can do for you, I'm afraid our paths are separated."
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5447 on: February 06, 2020, 10:28:13 AM »
*First Impressions, Deep Space*
A static-electric surge ran through the ship as it crossed through the rift. The ship juttered as it entered a new gravity field, and briefly powered down. Coll, as the lights came back on, looked extremely worried. “I-I don’t think that was supposed to happen.” The intercom crackled to life as the pilot spoke.
“Sorry about that Lady Ahsoka, Honored Guest. A bit of a miscalculation on our part.” He sighed, chuckling a bit. “Over shot our drop point.”

*Mongdrigo, Command Center*
The black-uniform clad Command Staff glanced nervously at Jacqueline as she entered the Center. Some, who were working on a counterattack should the fleet attack, kept themselves between the documents and Captain Knight.
Communications Officer Fay Begarha approached Malgus, and quickly snapped into a salute. Fay, an oddly tall female, had to look down slightly to speak to Malgus.
“M’lord, what a fantastic surprise. Do you require anything?”

*Coruscant*
The situation with the Mongdrigan sector had deteriorated. The purple raccoons had essentially excluded themselves from the Coruscant Guard, keeping the troopers out with threats and barricades.

-Senate Building-
The crowd of protesters had grown. What once was a quiet disgruntled murmur became an enraged, indignant roar. They demanded a trial, they wanted their leaders to meet with the Jedi. Something had to be done.

The extremist cell kicked their plans into gear. The protesters had unknowingly fallen in line, an attempt to bring Anakin outside. Their trigger-man was a young soldier, who had a keen eye and a true shot. He would gain access to a speeder, find a nook to hide in, and take Anakin out. The Mongdrigans would have blood. A life for lives.
(a reminder)
Unfortunately for the Jedi, the Mongdrigans were Force-Void. Their intentions could not be divined. Just a vague unease.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5448 on: February 10, 2020, 03:59:22 AM »
*** First Impressions, Deep Space ***

"Nothing to worry about," Ahsoka said cheerily before taking a sip of her drink. "And quit whining, Rex," she teased back at Rex.

*** Mongdrigo, Command Center ***

"Commander Knight here wishes to share something with us," Malgus said. He looked to Jacqueline, who nodded respectfully and spoke,

"I came here to warn you about an impending assault by the Obsidian Order."

"Who are the Obsidian Order?" one of Malgus' lieutenants asked.

"They're the clandestine operations and intelligence group of the old Cardassian Union," Jacqueline explained. "They've been trying to restore the Cardassian Union for years - and the Cardassian Detapa Council asked me to warn you and help you fend off their attack. Furthermore, I have a secondary objective - to capture as many of the Cardassian vessels as I can so they can be repurposed by the current Cardassian Government."

*** Coruscant ***

In the midst of the Mongdrigan sector, a creature lurked. Nearly invisible, bounding across rooftops, it looked for prey. Some might hear a rapid tapping they might associate with a jungle or forest bird - only no such environment existed on Coruscant outside of Zoos. Any who might catch a glimpse of the creature would only get a ghostly shimmer, and occasionally a flash of eyes before the apparition vanished.

*** Senate Building ***

Anakin was not blind to what happened. He knew something had to be done. But with the Mongdrigans baying for blood, he knew he couldn't present himself in public until they had been given evidence pointing to his innocence.

Meanwhile, Luke was trying to meet with the leader of the Mongdrigans to show them recordings and records that Anakin was at the Jedi Temple at the time of these killings, and so was Luke - so whoever was behind the murders was an imposter.

*** Kar'Fi Carrier Great Fox II, Qo'noS Orbit -> Peragus III Orbit ***

Life form scans would be inconclusive - the ambient environment in the Peragus III Asteroid Field disrupted sensors. "I don't get it," Falco commented as he piloted the Kar'Fi to the edge of the field. "That thing should be lit up like a Christmas Tree."

"Something happened there," Slippy said. "Sensors are unreliable, but I can occasionally pick something up in there."

Fox looked to Fel. "We can take the ship in, or go in via your smaller ship, the Normandy," he told him.

"Hnh... well, I can open it, but let's get underway first," Viktor said as they got to the bridge. He immediately ordered the ship into orbit, and then ordered a course plotted for a sector just outside Balmorra. Why he wanted to go there, who can say. He then turned to Ori, and went to take the holocron from her, in an attempt to open it.

*** Reach ***

"Calm down, sir," came the response, "Our comms were down for maintenance. We understand you're looking for the Obsidian Order? Best people to ask about that are the Cardassians, on Cardassia Prime. The Obsidian Order used to be one of their agencies, back during the times leading up to the Dominion War."

*** New Romulus ***

"Yes, I heard about the incident there - that had Tal Shiar written all over it," Obisek chuckled. "And the Romulan Republic is always looking for upgrades in Tech. Tal Shiar of today are weakened, but not gone, sadly." He looked at a wrist watch, then frowned. "Hnh... that's strange."

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"Not really," Kyle said. "It's a preserve reserved for the feral dragons among Dragon'taan. Been that way since Dragon'taan's founding."

*** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***

K'Tath moved out of the sandcrawler and signaled for the Striker to come pick them up - which, it did, and K'Tath immediately went to the bridge.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5449 on: February 10, 2020, 04:15:30 AM »
*** First Impressions, Deep Space ***

"Says you." Rex  replied

"What are your plans now?" Spyra asked.

"But I am a dragon..." Kanan pointed out.

*** Dragon'taan spaceport ***

KAylr stepped out of the space port and began to look around for  a map. "This place is so popular you'd think they'd have a map." The Mandalorian she-wolf grumbled.

*** Eternal Fleet Battlecruiser Site, Tatooine ***
As soon as Cobalt was on board, she got straight to work on the droids she'd bought, hoping they'd help her or give her less work around the ship, the astromech droid could help with repairs and some other duties around the ship, while the smaller droid could accompany her and assist in hacking or other duties.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #5450 on: February 10, 2020, 02:09:22 PM »
*Tatooine*
The clerk replied, "Just one moment, I'll refresh the list... Ah! Only few really big fish. Is it just me, or are you doing such a diligent job?" Fayam chuckled. "You could say I'm keeping tabs on the criminal circuits."

*New Romulus*
Johnny listened with a half ear, and when Obisek stopped, he asked, "What's strange?" Obisek did not get any time to answer, since Anita entered with a slamming door. She looked at Zealo. "Zealo, here! I need you!" Zealo was shocked silly. He glanced at Obisek, then back at Anita. He excused, "Uh, sorry, admiral. Clearly my captain is looking for me." Johnny frowned. "Is something the matter, captain?" Anita said hastily, "Koman has vanished. I need to track him down, ASAP!" Johnny knew things had turned sour, so he said, "Wait, I'll come along. Even if it's only to keep an eye on the ship."

*Reach*
Havoc said, "Thank you." Then, he commanded, "Set course to Cardassia Prime at once!" The ship set itself in motion and was gone in minutes.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5451 on: February 15, 2020, 07:42:09 PM »
*** Kar'Fi Carrier Great Fox II, Peragus III Orbit ***

The moment Fox said about Normandy, the Turian has realized that's he forgot about the Arwings. Such a silly mistake! Without those ships, the success of complex operations is in doubt now. But of course, there was no sense to return on Corneria. It would take a lot of time, and chances are, the Star Fox team will reveal their presence to Tal Shiar. So considering the sizes of Peragus' docks, the choice was quite evident as the Kar'Fi won't merely fit there. It was like a flying fortress. On the other hand, the station wasn't designed to host vessels bigger than small cargo ships. But after this mission completion, the team should get back after the Arwings.

"We proceed further with Normandy. Jan, turn on maximum board security while we'll be inside the station. Let's get it done, fellas.". Fel claimed, heading to the hangar bay. Upon entering his ship, he decided to handle the docking by himself and took a piloting seat. Then he continued with a typical powering-on procedure, and soon the Turian began the landing. Hoping no one will shot in them, Dranghyr asked the team. "I hope your nervous system is as tough as the Arwings. A scrambled lifeform scan is a bad token. Get ready once we land!"

"A long time ago was a Sith Sorcerer named Knull, who was a close friend of Darth Sidious. He was in search of an ultimate weapon against Jedi, and Sidious dedicated this task to his then-pupil Knull. In search of answers, he drifted beyond all the galaxies. He was discovered by us and banished on a planet all we know as Klyntar. There Knull found a matter called All-Black and created the first symbiote. Of course, there is much more I can tell you about Knull. But here is a thing you all should be aware of. This holocron is a key to unlift the field that surrounds the planet, so keep it carefully. Klyntar shouldn't get released; otherwise, a new threat for Jedi would appear. Those creatures are immune to the Force mind-tricks because of their origin, and it's impossible to detect their presence inside someone. End of the message.". A hologram of Obi-Wan appeared, should Viktor succeed with the holocron opening. It has surprised Ori because she knows who Kenobi is, and seeing him on this record means that Klyntar is something way different than she imagined. That made the she-warframer unspoken for a while as she couldn't believe what has just was revealed. "That's changes a lot of things. I can tell you more if you want, my dear Viktor."

*** Dragon'taan spaceport ***

"Anything else?". Wincor asked the she-wolf, enjoying the view of Dragon'taan spaceport. He would like to stay here if not family matters. Jobs, the nature of the planet and its people is worth living here. That planet impresses even guys like Nixdorf.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 10:48:10 AM by XIII »

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #5452 on: February 16, 2020, 11:09:08 AM »
~ Dragon'taan, Kyle's Estate ~

Michen grew tired of waiting around for Kyle to finish. Whatever was being discussed, he didn't understood much of it, and there was food waiting for him. As the feral decided not to wait for the fox anymore, Michen passed him and tried to figure out where dinner would be served by following the smell coming out of the kitchen.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5453 on: February 16, 2020, 08:45:07 PM »
*Coruscant*
The Mongdrigan’s appointed leader, Xander Buckman, watched the recordings with growing concern. “O-On Mongdrigo, there are no creatures that can mimic another. I-I concede that master Anakin Skywalker may not be the murderer. But, mine are simple folk. They will not accept this. I fear actions may be in place. I’m sorry.”

The assassin scrambled behind a sign, hidden within a shadowy nook. His rifle, a modified Mongdrigan Army standard, sat pointed towards the Senate Building. A picture of Anakin, taped to the scope’s dust cover, gave him a clear depiction of his target. He could see the crowd around the building, the young Skywalker meeting with Xander. Unwitting bait and baiter.
Then he saw Anakin.
The ex-Sith Lord strode our from a sort of luxury speeder, headed for Luke and Xander. “Son,” he called. “What business have you with these...people?” His speech was stilted, a facsimile of Anakin’s speech patterns. He gripped Luke’s shoulder, his flesh-and-blood limb was cold. Artificial. Anakin whispered quietly to Luke.
“You do not understand. I am trying to save this planet.”

*First Impressions*
Another static buzz filled the ship briefly. Coll sighed. “Another five to go. We should be there by tomorrow. Provided there are no more incidents.”
Coll glanced at Ahsoka briefly before addressing Rex. “Honored Guest, I hope I don’t offend, but your armor bears similar markings our scientists found in the cave Lady Ahsoka and Lord Malgus explored.” He glanced again at Ahsoka. “Did you serve with that metal beast?”

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5454 on: February 16, 2020, 09:57:03 PM »
*** Coruscant ***

Luke sensed something horribly off with Anakin. This didn't feel like him. Not his touch, certainly not his presence in the Force. "You're not Anakin Skywalker. My father would not have brazenly risked coming into the open against my wishes after that talk we had." Luke's hand immediately went to his lightsaber and he put himself between this imposter and Xander.

Meanwhile, the Assassin would hear a guttural croak that sounded like a woodpecker in the forest behind him, followed by a very distinct sound of dual blades unsheathing from a gauntlet.

*** First Impressions ***

"I don't think so - Rex here served with the Army of the Republic, during the Clone Wars. The metal beast Malgus and I found was of Separatist Origin. So you could say Rex fought against them," Ahsoka explained. "It's... a long story."

The food was kept on the counter, and easily within Michen's reach.

"Feral dragons, Kanan, not Anthro," Kyle told Kanan. "That preserve is their hunting ground."

Maria came in to the dining area next, with her young son in her arms, putting him in a hi-chair.

*** Tatooine ***

Fayam would find a Needle Rifle pressed into his back, and a Kig-Yar voice saying, "You move, you die!" Behind Fayam were a fire team of Kig-Yar Pirates.

*** Starship Stryker, Tatooine Orbit ***

While Cobalt went about getting her tasks done, K'Tath piloted the Stryker to a safe haven so they could plan their next move. "Talk to me, Cobalt," he called out to her, "What was in the data? Anything saying where the Eternal Fleet is?"

"We can discuss that after we get this situation under control," Viktor said, plugging the black box he found in his father's quarters at the Jedi Temple into his ship's hologram computer console. There was a brief pause before the console went blank, then went active, and displayed a hologram of a wolf very much like Viktor over the box, in lifelike size. In fact, if Ori or Spyra looked between Viktor and the Hologram, they'd definitely see Viktor was a spitting image of this wolf. There was a pause before the wolf spoke:

"Viktor... if you are hearing this, then my efforts have not been wasted. I hid this device in the hopes that you would track it down and find it. It was important to me that my message lived beyond my death. Obviously, you already know I am dead. You have my Lightsabers, you have my power in the Force. I know you have many questions. I can't imagine what you must think of me. You grew up without me. I had thought I would get more time, but unfortunately..." a laser blast sounded in the background. "... I waited too long. When I left you and your mother to my Jedi career, I faced some bitter truths. I knew if I had stayed, Aldukaal would have found you, and my legacy will have been ended there and then. I could not let that happen. I hope you'll understand, but I know you might be angry. But as I foresaw, you would find this box, and finish what I started. Sadly, I will not live to see this through, hence this message. You must do what I could not, my son. Aldukaal must be stopped. He is a creature that does not belong in this galaxy, and left unchecked, he will consume everything. Everything and everyone. But there is a way to cut him off from his power - I left the secret in the last place Aldukaal would think to look. If your mother was true to her word, you will know where that is. She will have told stories of the place from her own experience." In an unexpected move, the wolf turned his head to look directly at Ori. "And lastly... in my visions and dreams, I saw you there, Ori. I know how important you are to my son... and I saw truly wonderful things in your future with him. So I ask you... take care of my boy. Never let him feel alone. And above all, no matter what, always remember what you two share. If the visions are right... you and yours will be a proud family. Proud... and powerful." the wolf's head shifted back to Viktor. "Now, Viktor... once you have your secret, there is only one place you can lure Aldukaal. It was a place I intended to duel him long ago - it is an abandoned, but still functional, space station, in Wild Space. Gorinth Station. I have rigged the station to emit a pulse that would keep Aldukaal there. The rest... falls to you. I have also developed an AI that will help you in your endeavors - by the time this message finishes, it will have already been loaded on to your ship's computers. Good luck, my son... and may the Force be with you."

After that long-winded message, the father looked to Ori, nodded to her with a smile, and vanished. Then, the AI's voice made itself known, in the voice of Viktor's father: "Commander Horgus, this is Ulrich Horgus... ready for duty."

"Ulrich Horgus..." Viktor chuckled. "... Mom always did say you can be a bit of an egotist, sometimes, dad."

"I must inform you, sir, that while I carry the voice and name of your father, I am not him," the AI said.

"Either way... welcome aboard," Viktor said. He then looked to Spyra and Ori. "Hope neither of you have anything against Nar Shaddaa."

(Anna, I'll get to the spots on New Romulus and Cardassia soon as you get there.)

*** Kar'Fi Carrier Great Fox II, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

"The scrambled sensor readings isn't that surprising - the metal content of those asteroids, not to mention their valuable resources, make sensor readings unreliable," Slippy said as the team followed Fel to the Normandy.

"Either way, Slip, something caused a loss of communication here," Fox stated. He looked to Fel. "But you needn't worry about our nerves - this isn't the first Op we've ever been on, you know."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 11:55:13 PM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #5455 on: February 17, 2020, 05:13:48 PM »
*Tatooine*
Fayam froze in shock. The voice sounded weirdly familiar, though. But where...? Of course! He remembered hearing it while crossing a pirate ship. Those would have all the reason to attack him. Especially if there was money in it for them. Staying perfectly still, he asked with a frown, "So, how may I help you?"

*New Romulus*
Anita brought the two crew members back to the ship they flew to Torgus Prime. There, she took out one of Koman's pet projects and said, "Zealo, do your thing. Go find!" Zealo didn't like being treated as a dog, but he understood the weight of the situation. As such, he picked up Koman's scent from the project before hunting him down like a bloodhound. Anita and Johnny went after him as he raced across the spaceport on all fours, his nose close to the ground. They passed by Faith, and while the trail led inside, another continued away from the ship.

*Cardassia Prime*
The Warbringer arrived at Cardassia Prime not much later. They established contact, and by now Havoc had cooled down again. He asked, "Havoc Jumbojet to Cardassia Prime! I am from the Gaian Army Coalition, chasing the Obsidian Order on behalf of one of our allies. I have been told it used to be one of your factions, so we came here to get a lead on them."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5456 on: February 18, 2020, 12:17:03 AM »
*** Coruscant ***
 Luke would soon sense another presence "Nor would I..." said the voice of Darth Vader, breathing and all as the figure seemed to appear from nowhere out of the crowd walking up to Luke, the glare of 'his' helmet seemed to be on the Anakin near  Luke,  seeming to totally ignore Xander, the dark figure reached for his light saber, a red blade reaching up from the hilt as it activated humming with the energy of a lightsaber. "You know nothing of being me." Vader said to the Anakin nearby.

*** First Impressions ***
"Lady Ashoka is right, I probably faced down at least a dozen of those monsters." Rex replied.

"So then how come Drake is allowed there?" Kanan asked.

*** Starship Stryker, Tatooine Orbit ***
"looks like whatever this 'Fleet' is you keep talking about is heading somewhere in the outer  rim, by it's course I can plot it's path." Cobalt said bringing  the starmap up along with the projected path..

"Like I have a choice?" Spyra asked, looking at the AI, pausing for a moment. "As long as you don't mind me getting into a little 'trouble' with the local thugs." She added.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #5457 on: February 19, 2020, 08:56:03 AM »
*Coruscant*
The assassin, startled by the noise, unconsciously pulled the trigger.
A dull bark followed a tongue of flame, as the slug streaked across the airway. The round, truly shot but from an unstable aim, struck the stonework behind the imposter Anakin, sending pointed chips of masonry flying into the group. A shard sliced a neat little cut into the imposter’s cheek, a luminous blue liquid bled from the injury. ‘Anakin’ ducked back, drawing upon his saber. The blade lashed up, a stark blue to Vader’s red. “Assassin,” he cried. “The Mongdrigans tried to kill me!”

-Mongdrigan Sector-
The Mongdrigan extremists quickly forced the Guard away, again through threats and shows of force. But, confusion wound it’s way through the populace. Now there were two Anakins? The extremists lost stability to be sure, but they remained defensive.
*Mongdrigo*
“Cassardians, Lord?” Beghara looked confused. “We’ve never heard of them. Should we list them as enemies, sir?”

*First Impressions*
“Interesting,” Coll awed, bringing his arms onto the table. “It’s...old tech? We don’t have anything like that. Or, we didn’t. Automation’s for manufacturing and supply movement. And lasers aren’t an effective weapon.”

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5458 on: February 21, 2020, 05:40:18 PM »

Ori was calm even when Viktor's father told about her importance for Uldrich's son. She was glad that's her life makes so much sense for Viktor. However, the she-warframer decided not to comment on Uldrich's speech as there was nothing to add. Only when her beloved wolf asked about Nar Shaddaa, Ori has cast her voice. Aside from rumors, she didn't hear anything about the planet and never had the purpose of visiting one. Somehow her activity didn't cross with that planet, but the upcoming event is a good one. The galaxy-skinned was aware of how vast Shaddaa's markets are, and so Ori wanted to visit them on her own.

"Fine with me. Maybe I can buy some souvenirs down there.". Ori claimed, leaning against a wall.

*** Kar'Fi Carrier Great Fox II, Peragus III Asteroid Field -> Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

Fel managed to dock his ship safely and exit from Normandy with the team afterward. Before they did so, Fel turned on cloaking mode and exited first. The only thing that he faced with first is broadcasting a welcome message. Even though there was evidence of crew station activity, none of them were in docks. Not even a single ship. Moreso, Fel's transmitter doesn't pick any radio broadcastings. But all in all, the room looked safe. Hence, the DMC operative showed the team with a gesture to follow him.

"I suppose asking if anyone at home is useless. Stay vigilant, fellas.". Dranghyr said, leery watching around. Despite his vast military experience, he's like a cat on hot bricks on missions like this. But the first challenge they encountered has lowered such a tense state. That was a locked door. Because there was no one from the station crew who can open from inside, Dranghyr has used his datapad to hijack the console. Luckily, local security mechanics weren't too complicated, and hacking the door was an easy task. What was in the next room has become yet another issue where the Star Fox team needs to cooperate together. It was a typical room with a damaged elevator and stuff all over the floor, but no dead people or signs of fights.

"It seems like people were packing in a hurry. Slip, inspect the elevator, and try to bring him back online. I'll examine the security console meanwhile to see what has caused such a mess. Falco, Fox, watch our backs.". The Turian said, approaching the console. The operation started with no accidents, that's a good sign. If only Dranghyr could know what a nightmare awaits the team.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5459 on: February 24, 2020, 08:59:14 AM »
***MJ12 Ship, Nephira Orbit ***
“Then let’s get to it. We should get weapons and a plan together so we can be alert for when it’s time to set forth an attack.” Damien said as he looked over at Silrus and Grey. He was a bit on edge, all of this happening at one time had been boggling his mind. He was in an environment he was of no use to and had to act quickly to make sure he could get his brother back in one piece.

***Yout’ja Warship, Nephira Orbit***
     Katin looked over at the dark hooded man. That sense of dread still surrounded him like an aura. Katin was hesitant in disclosing any information that wasn’t necessary in case it would become untoward for his allies back on the other ship.
     “I may have some acquaintances that can be of assistance. After all it was my planet these heathens came down upon. I’ll take any help I can get until we can get a ship space ready.” Katin looked over to the hunter and gave a more somber smile. “I promise that I was not concealing this, but at the time being I’m going to keep their names to my secrecy in case they require to be anonymous.”