Author Topic: Interested in drawing a bearded dragon lizard?  (Read 3452 times)

Offline MCtheBeardie

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy, y'all! I don't bite, I swear.
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Quotev
    • Awards
  • Species: Bearded Dragon (Lizard)
  • Coloring: Mostly yellow scales, with white belly and white beard scales.
  • Height: 5’4”
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Fairly thin.
  • Currently: Excited, and ready for new friends!
Interested in drawing a bearded dragon lizard?
« on: April 18, 2019, 04:05:14 AM »
Hello! I'm new to the furry fandom, and if anyone would be interested, I'd love it if someone could draw my fursona (technically a scalesona). My 'scalesona' is a bearded dragon lizard. I can get a reference image for the animal, and I have a form down below that hopefully describes what I'm looking for:

Species: Bearded Dragon

Anthro or Feral (quadruped): Anthro

Body Type/Build: On the slim side, with digitigrade legs.

Fur/scales/body color: Scales are mostly a light yellow color, with her belly to lower jaw area being completely white.

Any Markings: She has brown stripes on the outside of her thighs, brown horizontal stripes in a size pattern down her back, and thick brown bands on her tail.

Hair Style & Color: N/A

Eye Color: Chocolate Brown

Clothing: N/A

Accessories: N/A

Personality: She is seen as somewhat shy at first, but once you get to know her, she's a pretty laid back individual. She's very casual with her friends, and tends not to like small talk. But, she does become a little anxious and paranoid sometimes, often being a little too stubborn and reactionary for her own good. But, overall, she's a very chill gal who puts faith in those she trusts above all else.

Anything else you think I should know: If anyone would be willing to have her feet done as close as possible to an actual bearded dragon, that'd be swell. Other than that, I don't have any other details for you.

Reference Image: https://americanprofile.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/what-is-a-bearded-dragon-670x405.jpg

If you need me to answer questions or provide more images, please, let me know! I'll gladly accommodate you. Any art is appreciated, as I won't pressure you to do something you're not interested in.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you soon!  :)
  • Avatar by: Guifrog on FA. Check him out!
Basking in the sun with my friends~ :3