The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: High school for Kemonomimi‘s (plz read discription)  (Read 2390 times)

Offline Kako-chan

• awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Kako
    • Awards
  • Species: Kemonomimi/wolf
  • Coloring: Dark navy blue
  • Height: 5’4
  • Weight: 115
  • Build: Skinny/small body
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Feels like no one cares
High school for Kemonomimi‘s (plz read discription)
« on: February 11, 2021, 04:11:16 PM »
 <3there is a school callled River woods high and there are new students and the students that have been there for a few years and there are lots of groups such as, the athletes, the ones that don’t have a group, the one that are popular and more,
If you view this I was hoping maybe someone could post
So if you wanna join that is up to you
Have fun and be respectful

Thank you,
      Kako-Chan
Post Merge: February 11, 2021, 06:09:14 PM
-It’s the first day of high school for everyone and some people are happy some aren’t because there are kids that gets bullied, today also will be where people get to choose clubs and meet new people the principal and the teachers are happy to meet their new students-
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:36:07 PM by Kako-chan »

Offline Kako-chan

• awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Kako
    • Awards
  • Species: Kemonomimi/wolf
  • Coloring: Dark navy blue
  • Height: 5’4
  • Weight: 115
  • Build: Skinny/small body
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Feels like no one cares
Re: High school for Kemonomimi‘s (READ FIRST POST AND DESCRIPTION)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 05:55:52 PM »

_hi i am kako Lante i am a transfer student and a new day at my new school called RIVER WOODS HIGH i am a bit nervous and scared because its the first day of school and i know i will get bullied_ - get woken up by my phone alarm and i stay laying in my bed not wanting to go to school, a few minutes later i get up and get dressed putting my makeup on and doing my hair. I check my phone and walk to my new school worried because i know I’m going to get bullied like all my other years at my old schools. I get to school an hour early and sit in the bleachers in the back of the school and i look over and see a group of boys and girls, I automatically knew its the popular group so i keep my thoughts to myself-
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 04:26:24 PM by Kako-chan »