The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fight for the Diamond  (Read 5327 times)

Offline ShadowStar

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Hi, I'm freindly, I wont bite.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolvegon
  • Coloring: Black, red, and purple
  • Height: 5" 1'
  • Weight: 175lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Just chilling.
Re: Fight for the Diamond
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2020, 12:47:50 AM »
i teleport to the inside of your base, grab the diamond and teleport to my void where i store it in a glass vial that needs immense strength to open. Be warned any one who goes in my void will die unless they have the moonshadow amour which is stored in a sun 2 light years away.
Pic by Juliet

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White/Dark Blue
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Somewhat slim
  • Currently: Thinking about stuff
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2020, 03:20:49 PM »
I sigh as I exit my sun base in my spaceship. I activate warp drive and arrive at the sun a few minutes later. I launch a mini black hole bomb at the surface, sucking up enough of the 10000 degree gasses for me to pass though quickly. I land and proceed to defeat the guards,  afterwards putting on the moonshadow armor and getting back in my spaceship. I activate the controls on the inside to open a section in the sun and then fly out of it. On my way to the void, I stop by an intergalactic military arms dealer and spend half my space units on a zalozium-neutroic ion cannon, and the other half on ammo for it. I fly to the void and use my ship's precise tracking system to shoot the glass vial. There is a small but absolutely powerful explosion, sending a shockwave around the immediate area, stunning whoever is in it. I land my ship, grab the diamond, and take off again, flying to the home planet of the ¤★^@*, a species of deadly creatures with sickles on the backs of their hands and a running speed of 80 mph, who I befriended after saving their planet from toxic fungus people. I asked them to protect the diamond while I go to a nearby interstellar coffee shop.

(I figured I better come up with something good after being gone for months)
I'm stuffed in more than one ways

Offline ShadowStar

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2020, 12:46:50 AM »
Recovers from the shock wave to find the diamond is missing Aww man, well it was fun while it lasted.
Remembers i put a tracker on the diamond. ooh it seems like it is my lucky day. I once saved the same race from a deadly space warp that threatened to swallow their planet hole. Goes to said planet and finds the diamond, the guards give it to me as a gift since they never got to repay my kindness. Then i put the diamond in a safe somewhere in an alternate universe. Hint: If you can find a way to this alternate universe the diamond is in the hands of my doppelganger.
Pic by Juliet

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2020, 02:15:37 AM »
I make my way to Kamar Taj and, over the course of 2 years, train with Doctor Strange. With my new magical abilities, I track down the alternate universe where the diamond was hidden and travel to it. After a while, I find the safe, along with the doppelganger guarding it. I summon the Blob Monster of Temporary Imprisonment, which quicky morphs into a box that closes over the doppelganger.  I open a portal inside the safe with my sling ring, grabbing the diamond and opening a portal to the nacho dimension,  where I guard the diamond in a huge nacho fortess with jalapeño cannons and a spicy nacho cheese river surrounding it.

Offline ShadowStar

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2020, 02:49:29 AM »
The diamond still has a tracker on it Teleports to the nacho dimension Grows to an insane size Eats the entire dimension Uses a technique closely guarded by my kind to withstand the spiciness and spits out the diamond
Uses the time stone i gained when i killed Thanos in an alternate universe to put the diamond in a time loop that if any body goes in they are trapped forever Phew.
Pic by Juliet

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2020, 09:09:42 PM »
I manage to escape the Nacho Dimension right before it was eaten. After a perilous journey,  I retrieve the Anti-Time Stone, which I use to cancel out the power of the Time Stone, where I then snatch the diamond and go in my spaceship to a castle made out of black hole proof material on the edge of a supermassive black hole.

Offline ShadowStar

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2020, 01:29:40 AM »
sighs When we he learn his lesson, I still have a tracker on that diamond! Builds a black hole proof ship and speeds to the black hole once close enough teleports inside the ship takes the diamond and then destroys the ship using the power stone Uses the soul stone to put the diamond into the soul dimension and waits
Pic by Juliet

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2020, 01:48:55 AM »
Dies.

I'm not kidding, but I do so holding a special Timed 1UP powerup. My sould enters the soul dimension, where I take the unguarded diamond and after a few seconds, the 1UP respawns me back to my house where I, after multiple lapses in memory,  finally remove and break the tracking device on the diamond. I enter my underground lair via bookcase entrance, where I place my diamond in the center of a large room filled with pressure plates and lasers, all of which activate machine gun and sticky grenade turrets.