The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)  (Read 13339 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Pokemon:The secret projects of Team Rocket (Roleplay)
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 03:37:14 AM »
"A good question... for another time," K'Tath responded. "We should leave this area, before the trainers' friends - or, god forbid, the authorities - come looking. If we're lucky, they'll think that the trainers were imagining things."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Height: 6'3''
  • Build: Tall and broad-shouldered
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 03:40:36 AM »
Luke looked back at the house regretfully. It seemed as though he'd have to find somewhere new to live after all.

"Alright, you have a point. Do you know any safe place we could hide out? That house was the only place I have to stay," he said mournfully.
Predators vs. Prey double victory 1/7/18 - achieved with NovaKamikazi

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 04:05:36 AM »
"And for that matter what are you both doing here?" the Vulpix asked walking in between the two jackal like pokemon.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2018, 04:09:58 AM »
"I have no real place to stay - and to answer your question, whoever you are, we just chanced to meet under less-than-ideal circumstances; I have no real business here other than following an instinct I had, and you heard him when he said that house was the only place he had," K'Tath said. He sighed. "We can speak more of this when we get clear of here; do you have a place to stay? Otherwise, we'll have to wing it."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2018, 04:20:58 AM »
"i'm technically the co owner of the ranch just a few feet from where you are." the Vulpix said pointing to the Fence line. "there's a house we can go to, i think we have  a couple extra pokemon rooms..." The snowy Vulpix replied begining to lead the way to the Ranch's grounds "the abandoned house has been there forever, we have no idea who built it. It was here when we built the ranch years ago, if you want your welcome to stay there,if you don't like the ranch house..."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2018, 04:53:24 AM »
"Well thank you for your generosity. I've been staying there for some time," Luke admitted. "For now, let's get out of here! I don't want to be around when the police come by..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2018, 05:03:37 AM »
"Nor do I," K'Tath agreed. He started for the fence line, briefly considering reactivating his personal cloaking device, but then deciding against it because it served it's purpose already. Still, his hands remained within a few inches of his weapons clipped to his belt. Just shy of the fence, however, he stopped, his ears perked up and listening intently. It seemed he stared at the field beyond the fence, but in reality, his mask was cycling through various spectrums of light trying to detect any other life on the ranch. As his back was turned to Luke, he might notice a strange, flashlight-looking item tucked behind K'Tath's right shoulder. What it's purpose was would remain unclear, but it was attached to a support that would bring it over his shoulder when needed.

Personal cloaking device, wrist blades, dual swords, and now this strange device... one would wonder just what K'Tath was doing with such tech, not to mention why. It almost seemed as though he were meant for more than defeating other Pokemon - no, the gear he carried was meant for something else. But what?

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2018, 05:09:30 AM »
Luke pondered in his head the possible reasons for why this strange lucario was decked out in so many different gadgets and weapons. As he hopped over the fence, he turned to the other pokemon questioningly.

"I know you said I should ask about this later, but...uh...what's with all this gear you have on? You don't have this for fighting pokemon, do you? Seems a little overkill," he said.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2018, 05:35:11 AM »
"indeed." The Vulpix replied as she continued across the field there were a few MilkTanks and mareep on the field mostly grazing. "I havn't seen such tech since i saw a mewtwo." the Vulpix added.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
"To be honest, I don't know why I was trained to use this tech, any more than I know where it came from," K'Tath said. He leapt over the fence. "All I know is that they did not intend me to hunt other Pokemon. Not the normal ones, anyway. They were after something else. But I know not what, as I didn't stick around long enough to find out." He paused as he walked, quietly sighing. "One would think that even they would not stoop so low as to train one as I like an assassin..."

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2018, 09:03:09 PM »
Luke's ears perked up with interest at what the other lucario had said.

"Who are the "they" that you're talking about?" he asked.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2018, 11:15:02 PM »
Ray felt eyes upon him as he made a bee-line for the Poke-mart. Unguarded thoughts bombarded his mind, as he had very little control of his newfound psychic prowess.
‘Who is that?’
‘What’s wrong with him?’
‘Where’s he from?’
Ray bustled himself through the doors of the Mart, his head wracked with pain. As he approached the counter, he spoke.
“Painkillers. Something for headaches.”
At least, Ray thought he spoke. The clerk looked confused as Ray realized that he had lost the power of speech. He ran from the store, bolted down the road and tried to find a quiet place. Whispers of thoughts, not wholly his own, still echoed through his mind, even in his solitude.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2018, 02:57:25 AM »
"A story for another time - suffice to say, I don't know who they are, but they are well-funded," K'Tath replied. He wordlessly continued toward the ranch proper.

Offline Hunter568

• Boisterous Bear
  • Red Wolf
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2018, 04:06:35 AM »
Luke followed, scratching his chin in thought. "Well, if you remember any details about them, let me know. I'm hoping to find out more information about the ones who experimented on me...but that's also a story for another time," he said.

He looked over at the alolan vulpix who'd invited them this way. "So, you say you are the co-owner of this ranch? Who's the other owner?" he asked.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2018, 04:41:27 AM »
 the loud sound of a dragon like pokemon, speifially a Charizard could be heard overhead.

"Well since I think we all know our secrets...Him." The white colored Vulpix said pointing to the Charizard.