The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Foundation (SCP-based RP)  (Read 10379 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Re: The Foundation (SCP-based RP)
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2019, 10:36:27 AM »
"Roger". Merely Nemiroff answered before heading to the security officer after leaving his 'Vodnik' on the parking lot. He wasn't worried that someone would steal it because this place wasn't the place where such persons might occur. What's was the real question for him, does the Site 19 still had some radioactive elements on its ground. Luckily, his suit was designed to work in harsh environments (since he served in Chernobyl) but without Geiger counter, he afraid, that his suit can accumulate radiation and thus be dangerous for others. Perhaps, someone here might answer it.

It was interesting for Victor how does this site could be recovered so fast. An incident of such a scale should close the site for years. But Victor thought that SCP Fond Directorate decided to follow the same way as Chernobyl did, just working above of hazardous grounds. However, the Russian SCP operative was more surprised when he discovered, that his security officer was a rabbit because all his previous co-workers were humans. But since Victor never asked non-sense questions, he resolved to go straight to the point.

"Officer Amaskewatch? I'm Nemiroff, you probably have seen my personal case. May I ask you some question related to Site 19?". Asked Victor once saluted.

(Martin, what's the height of Ellijah?)
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2019, 04:15:53 PM »
(5'11)

Red turned his head and looked at Victor "Shoot." He said as he folded his arms

Zarkevich stood silently for a minute before adjusting his tie and straightening his back, his face taking on an almost entirely different form than before as he palmed through his pockets and fished out  his key card and looked at it before quickly moving away towards where he was supposed to test for the day
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2019, 05:24:59 PM »
Dr. Mirnon goes to the test area as well. She could probably scan the new arrivals, but it’s probably not worth the headache. Her keycard hangs around her neck for easy access, so she taps it on the door to the research area and looks at the files for what her and Dr. Zarkevich are researching today.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2019, 08:01:13 PM »
Many of the files were average testing using D-Class to deescalate some of the more violent SCP's whilst others were spitballing more interesting tests. Such as potential neutralization of certain SCP's or contact and subsequent negotiation with groups of interest and researching those the Foundation doesn't know much about, An addendum written by Site Director Aquila was that they should monitor SCP-106, SCP-173 or SCP-093. The first few for any signs of increased aggression and the latter to hopefully expand the understanding of the object.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2019, 08:11:28 PM »
Eleva immediately volunteers for testing on SCP-093. She had only seen it once, analyzing some files from the land beyond the mirror, but it fascinates her. Today she sees that they’re testing different D-classes for a new color.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2019, 08:27:31 PM »
Zarkevich used his key card to open the door and stepped through before looking at Eleva and simply leaning his back against the wall next to the door

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2019, 09:39:30 PM »
"I know that long time ago Site 19 has survived a nuclear explosion. So... do the grounds around the Site are still radioactive? Also, I'd like to know if there any SCP of Thaumiel class". Still looked seriously Victor asked. He never has seen any of them, just knows about such objects. But in case there was any of them - he wanted to know.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2019, 10:15:43 PM »
“Have you touched the disk, Dr. Zarkevich?” She asks absently. “What color does it turn for you? Or are you afraid to find out?” She stares intently as one after another the D-class prove themselves useless. Blue, green, violet, yellow, red. Over and over again.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2019, 11:40:26 PM »
"I already would've if I wanted to but there are some things that you'd rather let your psyche take care of." He looked at the disk in silence as it was shifted from colour to colour "I don't have many regrets. I'm from a simple background that didn't really put me under a lot of duress anyway, I don't need to figure myself out through some... Anomalous mood ring ...." He blinked before sighing and scratching his nose "Most likely it'd become Yellow. Maybe even Blue."

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2019, 11:41:39 PM »
“And if it was a new color?” She fixated on the disc with a strange gleam to her eyes. “You’d have to be the one to go in...”

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2019, 11:59:14 PM »
"Ha. The chances of that happening are slim to none." He smiled as he looked at her before reading the tone in her voice and nervously staring at the disc "You have a point, I wouldn't expect myself to survive though." He said as he adjusted his glasses and sniffing before writing more of the test results. He was curious of what would happen if he had touched it but would rather not think of what would happen on the other side of the mirror once he entered

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2019, 12:05:44 AM »
 “... Dr. Zarkevich. I would like to request permission to try the disk myself.” She looks at him expectantly. “As you said it is... unlikely to present with a new color. But still.”

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2019, 12:10:16 AM »
"What?!" He asked in a hushed tone as he looked at her with a brief pause hanging in the air before sighing and nervously wringing his hands "A-... Alright if you want to take a crack at it...I-.... I'm giving you permission. Hopefully you are confident in yourself"

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2019, 01:16:51 AM »
Eleva waves for security to remove the testing D-class, and then she rolls in. She reaches a hand out over the disk and... pauses. She’s read the files. She knows the story. Is she willing to try this, knowing what it means if it works? “It means a chance to do what I’m good at again.” She whispers to herself, and then touches it. For one moment it’s like nothing happens, and then the disk glows white.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2019, 03:19:42 AM »
Ray and Ronnie entered the lab, wearing heavy body armor and wielding large automatic weapons. The guns were chambered in .408, delivered by belt-boxes.
Ray leaned in towards Ronnie and whispered. “You read the reports, boss?”
Ronnie smirked, drawing the machine gun’s bolt. “Afraid she’ll come back hostile?”
“Well, yeah,” Ray nodded. “Speaking of, isn’t she familiar?”
“The researcher?” Ronnie shrugged. “Not to me. Though, memory’s been a bit scrambled lately.”
Ray nodded again. “I’ll ask if she comes back normal.”
The two returned to attention, watching the mirror.