The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dark Detroit (now open)  (Read 15371 times)

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White/Dark Blue
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Somewhat slim
  • Currently: Thinking about stuff
Re: Dark Detroit (now open)
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2020, 06:11:09 PM »
*The professor and Azure look at each other, then the professor steps forward."
"First of all, my name is Serski. Azure is simply my friend and former bodyguard. What do you want?" *He moves towards the cyborg, as I start to reach for my katana.*
I'm stuffed in more than one ways

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2020, 12:06:40 AM »
The hunter snarled, ripping the tubular item from his belt and activating it with a *snap-hiss!* A crimson blade leapt from the hilt. He held the weapon reverse-gripped, and growled, his armor rematerializing on his body. This prey was not like those here. Different. What was this creature? And what would be a worthy trophy from it?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2020, 04:42:08 PM »
Asara, the dragoness hiding behind  the AC unit sneezed sending a bolt of lightning into the air, the loud crack of thunder soon followed as the dragon's electric arc somehow created room for a lightning bolt to shoot down from the sky next to her, revealing her position to those who were aware of their surroundings.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2020, 10:46:52 PM »
If Asara tried to provoke the crimson cyborg, that didn't work. Hunter's attempt to frighten Enforcer has also failed as such methods don't work in the case of robotic creatures. They don't possess feelings, and thus both of them were almost ignored. Enforce didn't react on their miserable provocations, yet those actions would lead police and local Zaibatsu forces right here. Not that Enforcer doesn't like to fight, but instead, he always calculates all possibilities of his victory, and he'll escape once a fail is highly possible. That is how he was programmed. The cyborg could beat the hunter, maybe Asara too, but not with the number of hostiles that appear there soon enough. He's latest firefights with those guys didn't end well, hence he calculates possibilities twice now.

"I represent a group of people called the Resistance. That's what had left from services like CDC, FEMA, and the old US government before wars happened. The Resistance needs you as Zaibatsu's influence increases here fast enough. You probably noted that the amount of violence, furries kidnapping, and crime rates have dramatically increased in the latest months. And if Zaibatsu can't be stopped now, Detroit will be turned in one of the corporation facility like that happened with Vegas and New York. Join or not is up to you, but make the right choice. And I'd like to know it now because multiple dangerous lifeforms are coming here. Estimated time... thirty-two minutes and forty-two seconds.". The Enforcer said after corrections of his vocal modules. Even after two months of uptime, most of his internals still need to be fixed, and thus glitches in his functioning might appear like now. Alas, the Resistance didn't have their own neurosurgeon, so the cyborg just waits for his day.

(OOC: I've noted we don't have a global plotline or major event toward which our characters might follow. I suggest to collaborate and create one.)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 12:52:36 PM by XIII »
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline ShadowStar

• Vibrating Furby
  • Hi, I'm freindly, I wont bite.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolvegon
  • Coloring: Black, red, and purple
  • Height: 5" 1'
  • Weight: 175lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Just chilling.
« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2020, 05:06:28 PM »
Just stares at the weird assortment of characters that stood in front of me Azure is the kangaroo going to help me or...?
Pic by Juliet

Offline Azure Frostfire

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Fox
  • Coloring: White/Dark Blue
  • Height: 6 ft
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Somewhat slim
  • Currently: Thinking about stuff
« Reply #110 on: April 26, 2020, 01:07:22 AM »
I get that its confusing, but I kind of play both the Professor and Azure. The last post I made was the Professor talking. I'll be sure to make it clear next time.

Has it really been a month since I posted?
I'm stuffed in more than one ways