The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension City: Redux  (Read 11517 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Acension City: Redux
« on: January 17, 2018, 05:36:02 AM »
Well, looks like I drifted back here! after looking on my past on these forums and having a nice long examination of my most popular RP: Acension City. I decided that it wouldn't hurt to dip my toes back into the old pool one more time. If you are new and reading this...Well, Hiya! Acension City was a fairly popular RP based in the fictional city of Acension. The city is a spawling concrete Jungle located near a cold misty coast. It's general atmosphere is Rain and  generall cloudy Days and Nights on end. With a rich history of a seemingly perfect metropolis where everyone could get a tasty slice of Americana it'd be hard to believe that it's seedy underworlcrime network, corrupt police force, strung out Wasters and a terifyingly laru
g
e amount of supernatural happenings all cummulated in this huge bowl of soup. The problem is that those problems effect nearly everybody in the city. no matter who you are, Luckily I'll keep the mold of relative freedom and allow people to choose who they want to be and what they want to do. If you are one of the few members who were with me in the "Golden Years" feel free to use characters that were in the original or the short-lived revival. ((I'll try to moderate and post in this to the best of my abilities, being a high school Sophomore usually takes a bite out of my time so feel free to continue the storyline if I am gone, I'll be as free as a bird on weekends so look out for those)) Aaaaaanywho, I'll get to the character sheets now

Post Merge: January 17, 2018, 05:45:57 AM
Name:

Species:

Relationships (Family, Romatic,  Friends):

Current Job:

RULES) @ Although allowed, Keep Romace to a kid friendly level @This also goes for violence, Keep it vague and don't try descring every drop of blood @Keep characters relatively normal, get my permission if you want anything like powers @Do nor fight

Post Merge: January 17, 2018, 05:49:17 AM
((Sorry for all the posts, This forum isn't all to great on my shitty phone)) @Do not fight Out of character, keep that to the PMs @Have fun
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 05:49:17 AM by Martin, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension City: Redux
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 02:02:15 AM »
((Oh...oh my.))

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Species: Raccoonis Purpalis
Relationships: Valentine Blackburn (sister), Jayce Blackburn (older brother), Ronald Blackburn (oldest brother), Edwin Blackburn (father).
Current Job: Investigator.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 03:47:33 AM »
((Long time no see Ray!))

Name:Red Santello

Species:Strange Lizard mix

Relationships: Maria Santello (Wife, Notin Acension) Arthur
ur Thompson ( Brother not in Acension)) He has children

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 05:16:09 AM »
Name: Light StemicAge: 16Species: African wild dogGender: maleRelationships (Family, Romatic,  Friends): mom dad and sisterCurrent Job: high school student (i thought we needed a teen in here)
not a signature

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 02:23:29 AM »
((Looks like nobody else is joining. lets kick this off))

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 02:29:50 PM »
Just like most days, Ray Blackburn snored himself awake. The dimly lit one-roomer he owned had seen better days. Brown shag carpet, torn and stained, did very little to hide the discarded cigarettes and empty bottles. The purple raccoon sat up, checked his phone before getting his shower. As usual, the water ran scalding hot for about five minutes, before coming out fridged. Ray got dressed afterwards, a  simple blue-jeans-and-t-shirt affair.
That's when Ray heard the all-too familiar whispering from that cursed book. Who, or what, wrote the thing Ray never learned. The text was incomprehensible, written in something that even religious scholars couldn't decipher.
As if not of his free will, Ray grabbed the tome, and slung the tarnished silver chain across his shoulder, like a satchel. The raccoon then headed out, looking for something to eat.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2018, 02:12:13 PM »
Red had returned to this city simply for a level of unfinished business he wanted to see being sort out so it wouldn't hatm him or his family, this hellhole had brought him much grief in the past and that level of day to day pain and lonesomeness was another reason he wanted to forget about the city quickly and move along in his life. He did "move along" and was relatively crime-free. He decided to use his pre-existing knowledge in this city to decide exactly where he wanted to eat

After taking some time to remember the name and direction of the place he headed off to the location he wanted, slowly dissapearing into the bustling crowd of people who wanted to cross the street

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2018, 04:38:02 AM »
Light woke up from his mother yelling: "Huney it's time for school" he grabbed his bag and steped in the bus for his first year at a new school, he wasn't looking forward to it
not a signature

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 05:48:51 AM »
Reappearing on the otherside of the masisve crowd of commuters and people rushing to their job Red realized he was basically next to theplace he wanted to br, walking a couple more feet he went ino the restaurant and sat down in a booth his hat, a scraggly ball cap that seemed somewhat suspicious in the way that it looked like he was trying to hide something. He looked at the ring on his finger before slowly cleaning a smudge with the tip of his thumb, which he licked in an attempt to add a little more in the way of making it easier to clean it.

Post Merge: January 24, 2018, 05:56:36 AM
For a couple years now Red had been married and living with a nice batch of mostly adoptive children, the oldest washis and Marias but the rest were adopted on the account of stuff he  nor her were in the wrong for. He doesn't know why this city beckoned to him with the promise of revenge, He thought it would promise a safer life for him and his family. This business needed to be sorted out as quick as it can. He was worried that his family could be harmed by the negatives that probably would never happen
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 05:56:36 AM by Martin, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2018, 09:01:07 AM »
Ray entered a little greasy spoon near his apartment. He took his normal seat near the back of the restaurant, ordered his usual, and waited for his food.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2018, 06:57:37 PM »
((HOLY COW HI HERE I AM SORRY I'M LATE))

Name: Geoffrey
Species: Black bear
Relationships: N/A
Current Job: None.
_________

Geoff stepped along the sidewalk, automatically maneuvering around fellow pedestrians with barely a conscious thought to that outside his own skull. He could probably navigate with ease with his eyes closed, though he'd rather not risk catching any attention while doing such a thing. Surely someone would notice and find it bizarre. He already found it bizarre, so certainly others would...
His mind was set on finding a nice humble, neglected ruin to curl up in. Then he can finally rest and figure out what to do from there.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2018, 02:43:32 AM »
(nice to see you around Evnamishko)
Realizing he couldn't actually afford anything Red started to walk to a Greasy spoon diner, accidentally bumping ito Geoffery on the way there

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2018, 04:02:56 AM »
Ray finished his food with a contented sigh. He left a ten on his receipt and headed out, attempting to blend with the crowd. Which was rather hard to do with a flesh-bound silver chained book whose eyes glared into the very soul of any passersby.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2018, 05:02:57 PM »
Geoff only had a split second to register the strange-living-being-sense-thing he can feel somehow rapidly approaching him before Red bumped into him.
"Oop," he yelped quietly. "Sorry..."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2018, 01:34:52 AM »
"Its fine, Just watch where your going" He said before continuing to walk away, Seeing Ray and the book her lookednaround before deciding to skip food and find out what he was doing with somthing so obviously super natural