The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Coming Catastrophe: The Search For The Guardians.(We were a bunch of idiots!  (Read 29289 times)

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
Glancing at the armed guards around him, pulling his cloak tighter around him. Walking over to where the battle was, keeping his eyes on the guards, knelt down, feeling his Scimitars press against his back, reached his hand out to the blood and whispered a spell, the blood draining into the ground, a tree sapling quickly growing where the blood was. He doubled over, panting, the spell having taken a toll on him.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 03:54:30 PM by NovaKamikazi »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Ray shrugged. “Bread. That’s what Silus gave me.”

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
"You can't live on bread alone." Spyra explained "But is that really all you want?"
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
When Viktor picked up the sword, Jofan would hold out his armored talon and show the wolf where the blade had gone through a gap in the armor and straight through his talon.  "Eh, sword not break when this dragon pull from fool hand" he chuckled as his wound was still bleeding and didnt seem to care.

"Bah, Wolf think this dragon not seen all eh? No matter, this one make fool of self along with wolf." he teased and gave Viktor a firm pat on the back with a broad toothly smile. 

When Atauri approached the two of them, Jofan would turn his broad head around to watch her approach and give her a curt nod with that same toothly grin "Sent to help two fool warriors eh?" he chuckled with a wink and then paused in his walk alongside Viktor when she mentioned injuries.  It was at that moment that he realized he was bleeding all over the place, even a bit on Viktor's armor, though he had a feeling the wolf wouldn't care. 

"Bah, of all things eh. Happen often to this un" he would rumble and proceed to take off the armored gauntlet so he could inspect the wound himself.  Normally he would shake the blood off or rinse it in a stream before using his own fire to cauterize the wound. However, he was not one to pass on the offer of a healer, let alone a female healer at that.

Jofan turned his head to look back over to Viktor with a goofy grin as Atauri would tend to his talon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Viktor steadied himself on a nearby wall with one hand, the other clutching the golden katana he took as a trophy from the late, would-be dragonslayer, James. The wound in his chest continued to bleed, but his blood was not at all like that of a wolf - or even someone from that world.

It was a phosphoric green color that seemed to glow. He leaned a shoulder on the wall and heaved a weary sigh, the hand that was on the wall clutching his bleeding wound. From nowhere and with a puff of blue, subtle smoke, he produced a bottle of this strange blue drink, bit off the cork, spat it to the ground, and proceeded to take a swig.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
Ray studied Spyra’s face again, before nodding slightly. “Y-Yes...bread is okay.” He started towards the innkeeper, trying to shove the broken blade of his sword into the sheath with the broken hilt. Eventually he got the sundered sword into the sheath, the hilt like a makeshift cork. In his head, Ray pondered how he would get a new sword. It wasn’t safe to travel without protection, and he could hardly use his crossbow. Aiming and firing was one thing, but reloading was another completely. The last time he reloaded the thing, Ray had to hook the limbs in the crook of a tree and nearly hang from the string. Ray figured the crossbow wouldn’t survive another event like that. Perhaps he could cut enough wood and buy a new one, maybe even travel next year.

Ray’s thoughts were cut short as he bumped into the counter at speed, rattling cups and plates as the young raccoon fell back on his rear, rubbing his forehead.

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
"We're helping the world to survive, not only just you. But since we all live here-". Started Atauri, and interrupted herself when a powerful energy flow has overfilled her body so even her eyes started to glow for a little. She hasn't got in contact with dragons for months and the fact the night elf get in touch with the one of their kind again had inspired her for sure. But because elves were creatures which have their bodies and minds filled with pure magic energy (most of them at least), any magical and half-magical creatures who have magical origins (including dragons), upon contact with elves are greatly increasing the magic power of the first ones. This is why getting in touch with Jofan has made Atauri healing power pretty close to a professional healer. She couldn't do things as a normal, experienced healer could do because of the training it needs, but for now, it was enough to take care of the dragon' wound.

With her normal, non-buffed power, Jofan' injury would take up to a minute to heal but once her magic power empowered, the process has taken only a few seconds. Even Atauri was surprised how fast it happened, the wound heals in front of her and Jofan' eyes, leaving only a scar on the scaled hand. Perhaps, if Atauri can find someone or something which can develop her powers even stronger, with Jofan assistance as a great power amplifier, she could become as strong, as her master. And the night elf was sure, her master would want it as elves itself loves to develop their powers alone and highly appreciate and respect everyone else, who is doing the same. Because in their opinion it was the only true way of standing as whoever you want to.

"That is all, my dragon friend. Now, I guess your friend needs some healer attention as well". Said Katmai once she finished with Jofan wound and approached Viktor, with hope, that her healing powers are still strong. The wolf looked pretty bad but considering what she had seen, it was wise to ask first. "Mind if I fix you for a little, the furry one?"
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Spyra stopped and sighed her  hand over her muzzle. "Is this how you ended up as you are now?" She asked....
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
He straightened up from the little sapling he grew, panting, his forest-green muzzle sticking out. He saw one of the guards around him glance at his muzzle, doing a double take, then reaching for his sheath and pulling his sword out. Firneen rushed forward quicker then the eye could see, slamming the guard under the chin with the flat of his scimitar, knocking him unconscious, however not before he was able to shout to the other guards around the area that there was another dragon. He quickly resheathed his sword, running into the woods past Spyra, his hood falling back showing the Dragon-Worshipper tattoo on his neck, his green scale glinting as he rushed into the forest, a literal blur.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
Ray rubbed his head, collecting himself. “Wha’d’ya mean?” He stood and stepped up to the counter, just short of the countertop.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
palm still in her face Spyra sighed "are you clumsy?" she asked aware of what was going on around her despite her seeminly being oblivious to it all.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Viktor paused in his drink. "I doubt you can," he responded. He took a swig of his drink. "Even the best healers in Kalimdor could not heal the wounds I've incurred. And ever since I left that world behind, never once have I encountered anyone capable of healing my wounds." He turned for the nearby tavern, but paused to direct another comment at Katmai. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly natural. I would have thought my eyes were a dead giveaway." He flashed his eyes once at Katmai before proceeding inside.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
Ray shrugged. “I dunno...I don’t think so.” He undid the tie of the coin pouch and set the money on the counter. “Bread please..?” He waited, unaware of the price of bread.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
Spyra scooped up the Gold the boy put on the counter replacing it with gold from  her own pouch as she handed the rest back to Ray  "I said i'm paying..."
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 02:45:33 PM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
Peering through the woods at the market, he saw the stall he was looking for and walked toward it. Placing a small pouch of gold on the table and putting his pack, he asked for as much deer meat as would fill the pack up, while looking around him for the guard he knocked unconscious.