The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Here there be Dragons  (Read 3631 times)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
Re: Here there be Dragons
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2017, 05:27:17 AM »
"i like spi--" the dragon was inerupted by a noice of a door "that was fast, hes already back?" there were footsteps slowly moving towards the chamber of the dragons and when someone was in the chamber it was not what the dragon expected "A NEW ONE!" the dragon shouted, it was an african wild dog

"uhm-- uhmm----- hello there mr. dragon" the dog said in a soft voice "my name is Alli and im here to----" he was interupted by the dragon

"I dont care about your name dog, what are you doing here!" the dragon shouted

"im here to ask you if i can get some of your money, see m----" the dog was picked up by the dragon and stopped talking out of fear as the dragon screamed "WHAT DO YOU NEED MY MONEY FOR!"

"my family is really poor you see and we cant even afford food anymore, and you are the richest around so a few coins wouldnt hurt you" the dog continued

the dragon thought, what was that about snipe berries and said "you can have it, if you tell your opinion on 'snipe berries' as these 2 say its tasty"

(im giving you command over Alli now remember he's sweet and will never lie, he doesnt know about their escape plan and doesnt know about trevor)
not a signature

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 05:27:39 AM »
the dragon picked up the hyena "so hyena, its been OVER 3 days so unless that fox comes now you know what happens"
not a signature

Offline coolcoyote

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: coyote
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2017, 01:35:16 PM »
(sorry about the wait. I got a new job and my schefual went to pot xD ill try to post much later this afternoon.

What kind of condition are the adventurers in after three days btw? How well kept does Mr. Dragon keep them?)

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 04:37:43 AM »
(he fed them very little as in mostly 1 burned bread per day with one glass of water in a cell with no beds)
not a signature