The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Republic of Andrat RP  (Read 10008 times)

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
Re: Republic of Andrat RP
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2019, 12:17:32 AM »
Echo freezes for a moment, her mind whirring like a machine. She’s going to give the Tabaxi exactly one chance to not die. If he resisted in any way, she would leave him just as fast. It’s not worth her life. But the calculations work out if she’s fast enough, and he cooperates. She popped the manhole off near silently with practiced ease and reached down to grab the Tabaxi and pull him up. “If you have any more explosives, drop them now!” She hissed quickly. Then she used her arm still held onto the edge of the manhole to sling them both out of the sewer, taking off in the direction of the coordinates the Tabaxi gave her. All the engineering in the world can’t overcome the simple drive to run, to live!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2019, 05:35:36 AM »
“Yes sir,” Ray confirmed. “Though there were odd circumstances. This James Davenport; wasn’t he a Goldfur? The man I executed, a tomcat, was dressed as a Coalfur. Which is even more strange, this Davenport had a cybernetic limb made of a metal that deflected lasers. Unless Mr. Davenport had a strange idea of fun, I believe that there’s a larger problem, sir.”

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2019, 03:07:06 PM »
Excellent. No more corpses... -Ellen thought to herself as she let out a contempt sigh.

"It's allright, Dalia, I understand that you must've been busy."

"So, how's the work here then? I wonder what they're gonna let me do!" -She asked with genuine interest.

"Would you like anything to drink, by the way?

Offline Inb4Cloaker

• Avid Aardvark
  • Golpe De Estado.
    • Awards
  • Species: Urban Tabaxi
  • Coloring: He has white fur all around with the exception of his natural stripes, which are black. His eyes are light orange.
  • Height: 6'6
  • Weight: 157 Pounds
  • Build: Thin and tall, very dexterous and flexible. Not incredibly muscular but still in shape.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: All alone in a combat zone.
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2019, 11:27:08 AM »
The feline held his breath while he looked for the descending figure, slowly starting to stand as he got a better view of them. Within seconds, her heard the voice of the peacekeeper and widened his eyes. Making no attempt to raise his rifle, the Tabaxi cleared his throat and replied.

“Oh, hello. I’m a plumber recently hired to look into a blockage down here. No worries though, I seemed to have found the issue; I’m looking at a steaming pile of garbage right now.”

As if to further agitate the peacekeeper, he raised his middle finger and smiled beneath his face wrap. At this point, the feline had faith that his comrade was thinking about a plan, or had left him. His thoughts were answered as soon as he felt a sudden pull on his vest, and saw the ground vanish beneath him. Without asking any questions, the Tabaxi swiftly lit and dropped his last Molotov, as well as his final shaped charge down into the hole beach him. Laughing as the chaos began to ensue, his joy turned to pain for a brief moment upon smacking into the concrete. Groaning slightly, he clumsily staggered to his feet and held tight to his weapon, sprinting after the feline as fast as his legs could take him.
  • Signature art by: N/A
“I’m gonna miss seventy-five percent of my shots one-hundred percent of the time.” -That guy with a ton of ammo.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #64 on: February 10, 2019, 05:13:53 PM »
"You're a freeborn too, aren't you?" She paused for a while, concerned about the pup. "You can stay as long as you like. You look like you need the company." Right now, that was the one thing she could think to do. She had seen other freeborn more than once before. She wished she could give them the same chance to others, but so far... She just couldn't. The stoat has ever only been so lucky to have the means to help herself...

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2019, 05:49:47 PM »
Echo makes no delay in running directly towards the coordinates that the Tabaxi gave her. She keeps an eye out for peacekeepers as she runs, hoping that her new companion would follow her. It’s dangerous to be out at this time of night.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2019, 10:46:10 PM »
"Och, ya wee basterd!!!" -A heavy, womanly voice yelled after the Tabaxi as the fiery blaze erupted on the sewers floor. She hastily stumbled backwards to avoid being enveloped by the rapidly expanding blaze but tripped and fell, barely being saved by her partner-in-law helping her up by the means of a forcefull yank to a handle near the neck of her armor.

"Run!" The other peacekeaper called out, still tugging her along, before shortly after an explosion threw the duo back on the floor, instinctively shielding themselves from the shrapnell flying around.

"God-dammit..." The male peacekeeper said calmly as he reached for his radio.

"Dispatch, Enfield, they've left the sewers and are topside near Curies' lane!"

The almost jaw-droppingly tall female peacekeeper in full riot gear growled angrily as she heaved herself upwards and picked up her shield.

"Oh, great, I forgot. We've got no reception in this shithole." The male concluded after getting no response from dispatch.

"Well!? Waer ya waitin' faer fluffy? Les geh the heckles uut ae here!!!" -The monstrous woman yelled, full of energy, as she yanked her partner along by the arm.

"Goddammit Rhino!" -The male called out in a hobbly voice, being forced to run along.

As the duo reached the closest exit out of the sewers, they immediatly headed for the shop they were just under.