The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost & Damned (Lost Breed REBOOT)  (Read 6949 times)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
Re: Lost & Damned (Lost Breed REBOOT)
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2018, 11:05:40 PM »
Right behind the hyena Kai zipped down the highway behind him. The pistol heavy against his hip, the breeze and snow battering his face.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2018, 11:33:11 PM »
Wilco sighed. "I agree with you there mate, but Jer wants us to get guns and ammo off him, and I guess whatever is in this bag will help..."

Offline Blaiiine

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Psilocybear
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Grizzly Bear
  • Coloring: Dark brown overall
  • Height: 6' 0".
  • Weight: 172 lbs.
  • Build: Average build.
  • Currently: Keeping the Spirit of 2073 alive
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2018, 08:31:14 AM »
Jeremy flew down the highway, hitting the main bridge into Brooklyn. After a few minutes, they made into the borough. And after another half hour, they arrived in the neighborhood of Coney Island.

Exiting off the Belt Parkway, Jeremy stopped at a gas station to refill his bike. Shutting the bike off at one of the pumps to wait for Kai, he noticed a few other bikers outside the store.

They were wolves, three in total, all standing around looking tough like it was going out of style. The hyena just laughed quietly to himself as he waited for his friend.

- - Hudson Yard, Manhattan - -

At a small shop, an older Doberman sat at a counter watching a small box TV still hooked up to an old school antenna. His nametag, worn and faded, read Terry. The phone on the counter beside him vibrated, being stopped almost instantly.

The dog grumbled as he opened the phone, finding a text message from Blaine. 'Two of my boys are coming by for a gift exchange.' The message read, to which the Doberman replied with a few taps of the screen.

Terry stood up and walked over to the front door, unlocking it and grabbing the sawn off shotgun nearby. He had always trusted the Lost but it never hurt to be safe, just in case of any foul ideas. Returning to the counter, he sat back down and returned to his nightly programming while he awaited Ray and Wilco.

((So if you guys haven't already guessed, I'm going to be pretty specific with locations and neighborhoods of NYC. Especially with Manhattan and the Lost's neighborhood in that borough, Hell's Kitchen.))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 08:34:31 AM by Blaiiine »
A   P S Y C H E D E L I C   B O I

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2018, 10:01:55 AM »
Alrighty))

Kai slid to a stop at the next pump and did the same, looking to Blaine and raising an eyebrow before looking at the wolves. Finishing that off, he walked to Jeremy with his bike.
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2018, 12:28:38 PM »
Ray’s three-wheeled hog grumbled as he pulled into Terry’s lot. The raccoon gingerly dismounted the olive-drab machine, cutting the engine before removing his helmet. Carefully, Ray walked to Terry’s storefront as he removed his eyepatch. He looked for Wilco, whom he had left the bar with, a slight look of disdain on his face.

It wasn’t a secret that Ray wasn’t Wilco’s biggest fan, what with his ‘DARPA or whoever’s’ prosthetics, as the raccoon put it. His ire, however, was just misguided, as Ray’s limbs were payed for by the Army, but were obviously years behind what they could have been.
‘Probably can feel with ‘em...’ Ray thought to himself, ‘gets t’feel the snow underfoot. I got blown half to hell, and what’d I get? Two bent pogo sticks and three grand more on pension...’ Ray shook his head, quickly pulling out a cigarette to light.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2018, 05:56:21 PM »

[Hudson's Yard]

The sound of a 350cc 4-Stroke engine could be heard behind Ray as Wilco pulls in, bag slung around his back. Wilco pulls up beside Ray and cuts the ignition, before getting off. Wilco looks at Ray and sighs. "Shall we?" He asks.