The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 251342 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #5475 on: March 11, 2020, 07:08:48 PM »
*** Warship Draconis Furiam, Leaving Coruscant ***

"Because in my experience named AIs are named after those who have passed their memories as AI's core. And as far as I know, only the Orokin, my race, was capable of digitizing consciousness of a living being with its personality. And here's my question - where sir Ulrich has acquired the knowledge of Cephalons? Was it Cephalon Simaris?". Ori asked with her voice like she was interrogating the AI, watching in the distance through a window. Perhaps, with the help of Ulrich, Ori can find other people of her race. And fingers crossed, Ori can gather intel on where other warframes are located and what's left from her native world. As for now, knowing that Ulrich is a Cephalon, the galaxy-skinned can fix him and improve, should Viktor ask or there will be a need. Because the AI's made by the Orokin are as advanced as fragile, hence needed proper maintenance. The sharp-eared is confident, that she wasn't alone from her kind.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #5476 on: March 12, 2020, 08:05:27 AM »
*Tatooine*
Fayam crossed his arms. "Likewise," he muttered, before continuing, "But I've been in more dangerous situations. I can hold my own, you know."

*New Romulus*
Anita ground her teeth. Her mechanic, kidnapped and held for ransom? This went too far. The voice continued, "Now then... I assume you know the deal: if you track the signal or send that petty president after us, you'll lose your precious crew member." Anita growled, "So, what do you want from me?" The voice replied, "You are to break all bonds between you and D'Tan. Also, you'll give us that big ship you're building." Anita's eyes went wide. "How do you...?" "How do you think I know? The security of your onboard computer is abominable, that's how. This will be a shock for you, so I'll call you again tomorrow around the same time. Ta-ta...!" A click ended the conversation.

*Cardassia Prime*
Havoc remained silent for a few seconds, lost in thought. "Hm... Rogues...? Those should not be too much of a threat. We are a military organisation, after all. Our ships are tougher than you may expect. Anyway, where exactly are these badlands located? I'll rally he troops in position right over their heads." As he was speaking, the troops approached at full speed.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5477 on: March 13, 2020, 01:09:09 AM »
*** Tatooine ***

"Didn't say you couldn't," the Leopard said with a chuckle. "But I'd advise you keep your eyes in front, behind, and on the sky and the ground." She turned to leave. "Even a Mandalorian can't be everywhere at once."

*** Cadassia Prime ***

"Transmitting location now - good hunting," Damar responded. Not long after, he cut contact just after the data was sent.

*** Coruscant ***

The Hunter staggered momentarily, dropping the assassin. But the shot did not kill the hunter - rather, it pissed him off. The creature roared, and immediately, a shoulder-mounted weapon rose, active, and a laser sight from the hunter's mask projected three dots in a triangular formation on the assassin's chest, dead center.

*** Mongdrigo ***

Malgus shook his head. "No," he responded, "Since Commander Knight came here to engage the Obsidian Order, we will let her do what she came here to do." He fixed his eyes on Coll. "What we will do, however, is deploy the fleets to defend Mongdrigo from any Obsidian Order ships that get past her. Fire only on ships well clear of her fleet. Am I clear?"

*** First Impressions, Deep Space ***

"Blockade around Coruscant...?" Ahsoka said with a frown. "Could that be a reference to when the Confederacy attacked Coruscant and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine...?"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Anna frowned. "I'm... not Kira, but it's alright - it's a common mistake," she said. She turned her head and called out, "Kira, it's for you!" Kira came to the door and looked shocked. "Asara...? ASARA?!" she seemed overjoyed. "What are you doing here?! How did you find me?!" She ran to hug the blue Dragoness.

*** Warship Draconis Furiam, In-Transit to Nar Shaddaa ***

"Where my creator gained the knowledge of the Cephalons... is knowledge only he held. And he never told me," Ulrich responded.

"Helm, distance to Nar Shaddaa?" Viktor barked.

"Twenty minutes, present velocity," the droid at the helm responded.

"Twenty minutes," Viktor sighed. He slumped back in his chair. "Any of you hungry?"

*** Starship Stryker, Unspecified Location ***

K'Tath started for the Allegiance Battlecruiser, keeping note of the ships around him. None of them made any indication they wanted to stop him. It was almost as though they expected him and Cobalt. "Strange... it's like they knew we were coming," K'Tath commented. Sensors then picked up a number of ships incoming. "Uh-oh - we got incoming. Looks like--" K'Tath was cut off when several Sith Covenant ships dropped out of Slipspace. "--Oh great. They're here. How the hell did they find out where the fleet was?"
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 02:18:59 AM by Romulan_Furry »
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #5478 on: March 13, 2020, 02:01:29 AM »
*** First Impressions, Deep Space ***
"or the blockade around Naboo before the clone wars." Rex noted, having studied history since he'd been back in action.

"Stroke of luck, I guess, but i need to speak with your sister, I found some....concerning information." Asara replied hugging Kira back "it's good to see you again, Kira."

Cobalt snapped back into reality "What? How the? How did they get here?" Cobalt asked. "great this isn't good." She grumbled.

"Not Really." Spyra replied.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 06:15:41 PM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5479 on: March 13, 2020, 09:33:12 PM »

"Not me. But I wouldn't mind a drink.". Ori said almost lightly, still watching through a window. The fact that Ulrich seemed to possess no information about how's he was made has upset the Orokin for little. The only question is if Cephalon doesn't have information about the way it made or it didn't want to reveal. Cephalons are capable of feeling, and they make their decisions what feels right to them. So Cephalon Ulrich has the personality of its creator along with his mindset. And here comes another question - how Victor's father could make the AI, being alive at the same time? For Ori, it was something unreal. A secret she wanted to know. So she attempted to ask the Cephalon again. "You don't know or don't want to tell? I need it."

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #5480 on: March 14, 2020, 03:32:38 AM »
***Yout’ja Warship, Nephira Orbit***
     “Yes, there’s a plan in motion with my brother aboard another ship. I assume they will be making way towards enacting said plan at any moment now. So if you’d care to be of assistance, I’m sure our combined forces would be plenty enough for a successful assault.”
Katin turned to the hunter leader. He was very suspicious of the lord’s intent with this species, but knew he couldn’t leave his new friend’s company in dire straits.
“I’m ready to go at this Tal Shiar. I’ll lend you my blade and magics. Let's not waste anymore time.”

((Been dealing with new baby being born. I now have more time to reply~ ))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 03:35:03 AM by Damien/Katin Hysteria »

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #5481 on: March 14, 2020, 12:09:53 PM »
*Tatooine*
Fayam looked at Anne as she left. Things got hairy for him, so much was sure. He wondered if and how long he should hide. Gaia would be a safe haven, after all. However... In an instant, an idea struck him. How about bringing the fight to his enemies instead? They probably wouldn't expect him to go on the assault instead. But, if they did, he would undoubtedly run right into a trap. He asked the bounty office, "Where are the Sith right now?"

*New Romulus*
Anita sood there for a few seconds, staring at her communicator. Then, she became angry. "The nerve of that guy...!" Zealo agreed. "Yeah! What's the big idea?" Johnny was annoyed, but remained level-headed. "I'm angry too... But, standing here won't help us. We need to get to Faith to regroup and think of a plan. We may need Temer's help on this." Anita nodded. "Of course. No way I'm just gonna agree with him."

*Cardassia Prime*
The troops arrived shortly after receiving the location. Havoc took command immediately. "Troops, formation beta-C. Follow our lead to the designated location!" The troops rearranged themselves like a oiled machine, and within minutes Havoc led the troops to the badlands.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5482 on: March 17, 2020, 05:27:42 AM »
*Coruscant*
The assassin seized his moment. Once the Hunter staggered back, the assassin lunged forward, drawing a wickedly serrated knife, attempting to stick the Yaut’ja in the ribs.

Two enforcement officers, dispatched from the Senate Building, quickly apprehended the imposter. “General Skywalker,” one said to Luke with a nod. “Shall we take this...changeling...to max security?”

*Mongdrigo*
Officer Beghara saluted. “By your order, Lord Malgus. I will inform the fleet to hold, and bring the defense network online.” A blip from a nearby console stole her attention a moment before she added. “Also, our envoys have exited local space. They will arrive at the first waypoint within the hour, and reach Coruscant within the week.”

*First Impressions*
Coll could only offer a confused shrug. “I’m not sure. Perhaps the document was missing some context.” Just then, the PA crackled before the pilot spoke.
“Attention, we are attempting another shift. Standby.”
Again, a static-electric charge pulsed through the ship, as it crossed the warp sphere.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5483 on: March 19, 2020, 02:23:05 AM »
*** Coruscant ***

The Hunter caught the blade and went to twist the assassin's arm before he locked on again to the assassin's chest. This time, a sound comparable to the crack of a whip sounded as the shoulder-mounted plasma caster discharged.

"Indeed - and post Clone security at all times. Make sure the changeling has no way of escaping," Luke commanded. He shot a grateful nod to Amber before he heard the strange sound. His eyes immediately darted to a flash he caught from the corner of his eye, and saw the hunter. "... the hell...?" he muttered.

*** First Impressions ***

Ahsoka shrugged. "Could be. Who can say?" she commented. She downed another swig of her drink and asked, "How again did your people come into contact with Malgus?"

*** Tatooine ***

"If it's the Sith Covenant you refer to, no one knows at present - trust me, you aren't the only person wanting to know where they're hiding," the bounty office worker responded to Fayam.

*** Badlands ***

The Badlands were a strange place. One might compare it to a sea of fire. It would be a wonder why Obsidian Order forces would even bother with a place this volatile at all. Strange anomalies looking like tornadoes of fire ran here and there, and planets seemed barren, rocky and lifeless - most of them, anyway. But the Obsidian Order forces seemed nowhere to be found, except for a subtle bit of radio traffic. And not traffic on modern Cardassian frequencies.

*** Yaut’ja Warship, In Transit ***

"Agreed," Scourge said. Scar gave a nod to a hunter at the Helm station, and the ship was moving. Wasn't too long before the Tal Shiar base was in sight. The base was built into a massive asteroid, and Romulan Warbirds patrolled the local space.

"Stand... by... transporters..." Scar told Katin.

"There is data in an archive on the subject - my creator left it with me. But, having only just arrived, so to speak, I've yet to access the archive. If you like, we can access it together. We still have some time before we reach Nar Shaddaa," Ulrich told Ori. Viktor didn't seem to notice this as he settled in on the command chair, looking at the star maps, apparently looking for the perfect place to trap Aldukaal.

"My sister? You know full well I don't have a sister," Kira commented.

"Actually, Kira... I think she was referring to Amie," Drake said.

"No s***," K'Tath growled. "We gotta beat those guys to the flagship!" he fired the engines, and bolted for the Command ship. Along the way, he shot out some boarding drop ships before they could enter the hangar bay. Then he landed inside himself. "Can you close the hangars to further drop ships?" K'Tath asked Cobalt.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5484 on: March 19, 2020, 02:41:12 AM »
"You don't know of your brother's Wife?" Asara asked.

"I don't know, I've never seen a ship like this. Cobalt said connecting to the ship, the hanger door closed half-way "Like I said i'm  not familiar with this ship..."

***Yout’ja Warship, Nephira Orbit***
(I'm honstly lost...)
Grey stayed with the prince as they traveled to where they were going.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2020, 02:59:06 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #5485 on: March 19, 2020, 04:09:29 AM »
*Coruscant*
The plasma bolt struck the assassin full in the chest, the blue corona briefly illuminating the assassin’s hide. The assassin hung limply as the light faded. As his shirt burned away, it revealed the Mongdrigan Army standard body armor, designed to absorb kinetic energy and disperse high-heat kinetic projectiles. After regaining his wits, the assassin suddenly flipped about his caught wrist, snatching up the knife and driving it into the plasma-castor’s power relay, pulling the blade across towards the Hunter’s neck.

The imposter sneered. “It would seem something else has taken interest in the infestation.” The Guardsmen began escorting the imposter away, radioing for a transport.

*Mongdrigo*
Officer Beghara  began writing her message, for accuracy’s sake, before turning back to Malgus and Jacqueline. “How long do we have, m’lord?”

*First Impressions*
Coll smiled, as if at a fond memory.
Lord Malgus arrived during The Troubles. The Mongdrigan population had revolted against Great Leader, swiftly overwhelming loyalists with superior tactics and weapons. But, they were not killed. Thus was Malgus’s compassion. He took Great Leader’s Central Control, and gained control. He was recognized as the new Great Leader after felling the last, but has dismissed the title.” Coll sighed. “A gift from the gods. A savior.”

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #5486 on: March 19, 2020, 11:42:23 AM »

"In this case, please proceed. Do you have connections with other Cephalons? Also, can you find a frequency on which my warframe resonates and connect me to the Weave? So we can talk everywhere.". Ori asked, watching now what's Viktor doing. The core component of any product made in the Tau Volanis system is an Argon crystal which emits signals similar to radio waves. Having a permanent link with Ulrich can increase chances of success in every Viktor's task, one of which was Alduukal. And that is, Ori wanted to use her abilities of her warframe and thus be on one step ahead of Victor's foe. And she was sure that her beloved wolf wants the same.

(OOC: looking for open RPs)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #5487 on: March 19, 2020, 01:07:49 PM »
*Tatooine*
Fayam growled. "Grr... I should've known. But with the size of the universe, there's no way I can possibly track them... Ugh." He paced up and down the canteen, lost in thought. He could not strike where it would hurt most. But he could still cripple them. Eventually, he asked, "Fine, then. Maybe I can hunt an agent of them. Any Sith on the most wanted lists?"

*New Romulus*
Temer came rushing when Anita called him, and he brought several of his crew along. Anita wasted no time explaining. "Temer, our mechanic has been kidnapped. If we don't break with D'Tan and hand over our project, his life is in danger. I need you and your team to solve this situation." Temer recalled, "Right... The donkey with the tool belt, was it? That's trouble. Well, what do you need of us?" Anita nodded. "That's him. But first! I need your IT specialists to do a much-needed upgrade of our ship's system security, and on our pocket comms as well. Our 'friend' broke right through it. Second! I need you to help Johnny track the communicator signal tomorrow. It may be a risk, but it's one I'm willing to take. Zealo! Search Koman's belongings for something -anything- which can help us. I'll inform D'Tan of the situation myself. Understood? Go then!"

*Badlands*
Havoc looked at the ship's systems. "Hm. They've hidden well. But they're bound to leave some sort of signature." The crew added, "Correct. Readings indicate radio chatter on unusual frequencies. We're busy tracking and decrypting it. I suggest complete radio silence from our part, or only heavily encrypted channels." Havoc muttered, "The GaiaKnights can deal with visual searches, but they lack scanning equipment. Also, they have no stealth systems. BattleEagles are more appropriate, but they are less numerous." After some contemplation, he commanded, "Have the BattleEagles perform thermal and visual scans. The rest of the fleet holds formation labda-echo until we trace their signals."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5488 on: March 22, 2020, 03:33:04 AM »
*** Tatooine ***

"Hm... most accessible one is a Sith Lord with a temper - Darth Terrus. Most recent intel reports have him aboard his ship at... let me check... last report has him aboard his ship, the Dark Terror, in the vicinity of Belsavis," the bounty office worker said. "Careful 'round that neighborhood. Imperial Alliance's worst criminals wind up there."

*** Badlands ***

The signals would not be hard to trace - if Havoc followed the trail, he'd track it to a particularly clear area - and an outpost, built onto the surface of a small moon. Several Cardassian Keldon-class battleships and Galor-class Heavy Battlecruisers stood guard over the facility, aided by a wing of Hideki-class Attack Frigates and nearby were what appeared to be a pair of Romulan D'Derriderx-class Warbirds bearing the sigil of the Tal Shiar. On spotting Havoc's forces, the Warbirds immediately cloaked.

"If there are other Cephalons, I am not yet aware of them - again, I only recently came online. I cannot tell you how long I waited for Commander Viktor to retrieve the message that... 'woke' me. Stand by, I will connect you," Ulrich said. "... there. Hnh... that's... strange."

*** Coruscant ***

The assassin would get a nasty shock from the plasma caster's power relay, but the hunter would dodge the knife - barely - before it even touched his throat. He roared, and jerked a Shuriken and brought out the blades before cocking his arm and throwing the weapon at the assassin. The shuriken would fly at a blazing speed, and if the blades made contact, give deep, nasty cuts, assuming they didn't slice anything off.

Ahsoka indicated Coll while looking at Rex. "You see? You see? Even a Sith Lord from thousands of years ago can turn over a new leaf. So lay off griping behind Anakin's back - he's a changed man. And if Malgus can get a testimony like that, then it's possible for nearly any Sith Lord."

"Well, yeah, I knew of Amie - what I didn't know was you were referencing her," Kira said. She stepped aside, allowing Asara in.

*** Eternal Katana Fleet Command Vessel ***

"That will work - their drop ships aren't that small. Come on," K'Tath said, grabbing Cobalt's arm as he tried making a mad dash for the bridge. On arrival, he sat in the Commander's chair and worked the controls. "Those slime bags aren't gonna give us much time," he said. Almost immediately, the pad next to his chair went active, flashing with a soft light. He then rose from his chair, put both his paws on Cobalt's shoulders, motioning to some sort of small pad next to his chair, and said softly, "Whatever you do, you will have my support. Remember - we're in this together. No matter what happens, know that I love you, and I look to enjoying life with you. Once this is all said and done, you and I are gonna take a long vacation." He leaned in, kissed Cobalt's lips, then readied to defend her while she was free to interface with the fleet.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5489 on: March 22, 2020, 03:47:12 AM »
"Cephalon what? What are you talking about?"Spyra asked, having been in a trance of thought and confusion.

*** Badlands ***
 Elsewhere in the mess of storms and clouds scanners would pick up what appeared to be tetryon particles, like that from a romulan cloaked ship, however the various readings would not look romulan in the slightest in fact if Havok looked closer at the readings such particles leaking may have seemed deliberate....

Rex just shrugged. "Anakin seemed fine to me last we met."

"You act as if she's not you sister." Asara commeted as she stepped in "Could you get her? I have something important to discuss with her." The blue Dragoness explained.

*** Eternal Katana Fleet Command Vessel ***

Cobal, squeaked when Kt'ath grabbed her, once his hands were on her shoulder  she closed her eyes for a second, a little unsure, but  slowlystepped onto the pad, almost immediately after she fully stepped on the pad  it seemed to 'collapse' or fall down under her weight, the sudden jerk made her squeak again, as she fell with the pad into what was now a hole in the floor, second later a  nigh impenatrable tube started to raise from the hole, inside a blue watery liquid seemly in a trance, Cobalt floated inside, her arms crossed over her chest,  eyes closed and head drooped.  a second later her eyes opened "I see...So this is why I was created...Are you sure about this, K'tath. I can't exactly be sure about this but I don't think I can do this more than once, the entire fleet is now at your command, but I have to ask what about me? What if I can't get out? Or once I leave you lose control of this fleet?" she said, head turning to K'tath.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 03:59:23 AM by Alessia Starfurr »