The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations III: Deception of the Iron Bear (Sign-Up & OOC)  (Read 5927 times)

Offline XIII

• Furries Savior
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: alien
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: saves the Galaxy
Re: Coalition Operations III: Deception of the Iron Bear (Sign-Up & OOC)
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2019, 07:10:25 AM »
Yes. The only rule we have: post order. Each location has its order. Please keep it.
Galactic Society site's owner, find me at https://galacticsocietyrp.jcink.net

I've left the TFF forever and won't return anytime soon.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2019, 02:19:20 PM »
You're good, pal. And keep in mind what XIII mentioned, 'kay?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2019, 05:58:12 PM »
So do I post after sohdakin?
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Sohdakin

• Avid Aardvark
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 07:06:22 PM »
Yes, which means its your post!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 07:25:58 PM »
I'm so sorry!
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2019, 07:29:34 PM »
For what?
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2019, 07:31:46 PM »
Holding g up the rp

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2019, 06:42:04 AM »
Last minute sucker charging in.

/// CHARACTER SHEET \\\

Name: Lithian Shrike
Species: Gargoyle/Robot Hybrid
Attire: Lithian is covered with segmented metal plates, taking on a more angular bladed design. His armor comes with energy shields. The shields re-route energy attacks back into itself, making energy attacks against him less effective, though not useless. His wings double as a solar panel, and a jetpack is tucked underneath them to support his metallic body.

Weapons: Lithian has a built-in blaster in his left arm, carries a pump-action shotgun, and has metal claws.

He has a Stasis mode which temporarily supercharges his shields and emits electricity around him. This has the drawback of making him completely immobile however, and Stasis can only last for 30 seconds tops. Useful for removing immediate threats or bracing for a large attack. Flying forward, activating Stasis, and letting momentum carrying him forward as a projectile has been done before.

Position on Team: Not with the original team. Serving as low-level security at LV-1201.

Bio: Originally non-robotic, Lithian enjoyed a relatively successful career as a mercenary. Over his adventures, his injuries began to mount, and with no natural healing, Lithian began replacing his broken and shattered limbs with robotic replacements. His ambition grew with each replacement, and eventually he almost completely replaced his natural body with a metallic one. Lithian, however, was quickly humbled on a failed mission, barely making it out alive with most of his team dead or gravely injured. Lithian then decided to step down and take (relatively) less dangerous jobs.

A few years later, one of his old friends tipped him on a security detail at LV-1201. A large facility with tight security, if anything went wrong at least he'd have plenty of backup and firepower, he thought. What was the worst that could happen?

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2019, 01:32:37 PM »
Confirmed. Welcome to the fold, Weaver.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline MintPlush

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Ram
  • Coloring: Mint/Green fur, Pale pink skin
  • Height: 5'0
  • Weight: 125 lbs
  • Build: Squishy
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2019, 04:58:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure I missed this RP, but I just finished reading and I love it! Gunna keep and eye out for the next because I really want to be a part of this awesomeness.

Post Merge: July 08, 2019, 05:56:36 PM
Name: Minthe Melsine
Species: Ram Anthro
Attire: After the attack on LV-1201, Minthe was able to secure herself some generic power armor. It is a basic defensive armor that also gives the wearer double their strength.
Weapons: She has crafted a sort of..long shank..from some metal pipe and rubber that is connected to a battery that can give quite a shock, and also has a small blaster
Position on Team: Medic/Researcher on LV-1201
Bio: Twenty was a young age to find herself on a Medic team, but she had graduated ahead of her time and everyone told her she was 'destined for greatness.' She even found herself on the research team on LV-1201. Everything was going pretty well until LV-1201 was attacked. At least she's had enough brains and resourcefulness to stay alive this long..
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 05:56:36 PM by MintPlush, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2019, 06:35:13 PM »
Is it too late to join in?
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2019, 11:09:53 PM »
Yes. We have enough players in as is, but you can monitor the RP till it ends and goes into Coalition Operations IV. You might be able to get in on that.

Offline Protogen_Subject#684

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 3 years
  • Look Alive Stay alive Soldiers!
    • Awards
  • Species: Protogen
  • Coloring: Red,Black,And White
  • Height: 5,10
  • Weight: 104 lbs
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2020, 02:09:20 PM »
Yo I would defs like to join this

Post Merge: January 30, 2020, 02:12:05 PM
Name: Axle
Sexuality: bi
Bio: Has spent some time in the police force but left to join the fighting force after his father died. He has a background in training with the KGB and can pretty much handle any weapon you throw at him.
Attire: A large black car-hart jacket with large baggy jeans. He has A red and white pattern in his fur. He Has large black boots with laces to long for the boot.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 02:12:05 PM by Protogen_Subject#684, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
We are going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks!-General Patton

Your Soul is tainted by the BLOOD of the innocent-Ghost Rider