The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Going from hybrid deer-elf to werewolf  (Read 695 times)

Offline nestofdragons_cosplay

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Werewolf
Going from hybrid deer-elf to werewolf
« on: October 13, 2021, 02:03:59 PM »
Hello,

my name is Koen (pronounced as racoon without ra). I am creative in technology, but lately in cosplay too.

I make my cosplay lately myself. Yes, sewingmachine is no longer a mystery.
I made this one myself. It is a hybrid. Half deer, half high elf. It is a noble Wood Guardian. I name him Alfron.

I now plan to make a full suit. The masker is a 3D printed mask with moving jaw. I plan to use a tip i got from Peter Mayhem. Not a fat cloath suit, but a net with hairs attached to it. Also i plan to re-use the same stelts as Alfron, but with the new made net-legs. Hair i will get from the shop who sells hairextensions. Not sure yet if i will sew or glue the hair to the net.

Well, i made the intro. I will start making the suit after i finish my technical creation. But ... i am curious what tips or hints i might get till then.

Kind regards,
Koen Van de Kerckhove

Offline John Red Beard

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lioren (Lion)
  • Coloring: Tan with auburn markings
  • Height: 6’ 4"quot
  • Weight: 225 lbs
  • Build: Tall, dad bod
  • Currently: Napping
Re: Going from hybrid deer-elf to werewolf
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 05:10:19 AM »
Cool costume! Welcome to the forum!
Tsaenoa (sounds like "sigh Noah")   Daome (sounds like "dow may")