The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Anime Expo and beyond  (Read 3490 times)

Offline Calun the Bat

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • But Nobody Came
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Spectacled Flying Fox
  • Coloring: dark brown main, sandy/gold secondary, assorted blues. Black/maroon eyes.
  • Height: 6' 00"
  • Weight: 185
  • Reference: [link]
Anime Expo and beyond
« on: June 29, 2017, 08:03:26 PM »
I'm going to finally have a completely finished Asriel cosplay! My partial is basically done now, and the hands I commissioned a friend to do for me really saved me and gave me time to work on other cosplays.

I'm also getting a head commissioned for another cosplay down the road next year, but that's gonna wait. Super secret. Heh. It'll be neat.

Meh.

Feels weird not really having a true "crunch" this year. :O

And I guess I'll ask, even though I'm sure we won't, since we're pretty spread out here in terms of location, but is anyone going to Anime Expo this weekend?
"The world is what you make of it, sir! If it doesn't fit, you make alterations."

Offline Nori

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: {Aiklar http://aiklarspecies.webs.com/} & {Eastern Dragon}
  • Coloring: {Black, light blue, purple, turquoise, red and dark blue} & {Purple, lavender, sea green & black}
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Weight: 115 lb
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Recuperating
Re: Anime Expo and beyond
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 03:11:29 AM »
Hope you have fun!!!!

Offline Calun the Bat

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • But Nobody Came
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Spectacled Flying Fox
  • Coloring: dark brown main, sandy/gold secondary, assorted blues. Black/maroon eyes.
  • Height: 6' 00"
  • Weight: 185
Re: Anime Expo and beyond
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 09:33:42 AM »
We'll see. Without a car now, my movement is limited. Hope at least day 2 and 3 are good though. Those are the ones that matter in my mind.
"The world is what you make of it, sir! If it doesn't fit, you make alterations."