The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello! I am Saffi!  (Read 793 times)

Offline Saffi

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 2 years
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black, Green, and White
  • Height: 5'#0397
  • Currently: Sleepy
Hello! I am Saffi!
« on: May 22, 2021, 04:57:55 PM »
Hello everyone! My name is Saffi! I usually go by my sona's name "Safoux Sudio" But Saffi works too, or any other name tbh, I'm not picky. I'm a 24 year old Gender Fluid person with a heavy lean to the feminine side. I live in Texas and I've been in the furry fandom for years, like 7 years or something. I always loved the art and the fursuits. I have a partial made by different people, I'm too poor rn to afford a full suit but I'm hoping to get one in the future!

I'm very open minded and I love making friends and talking to people! I'm also an amateur artist, im not "that" great yet but I'm getting better! I prefer talking to people 18+ as I'm pretty uncomfortable talking to anyone underaged. Feel free to message me! I'll try my best to be active but work and school takes up a lot of my time.

I'm happy to be here!  :)

Offline Weaver

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
Re: Hello! I am Saffi!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2021, 07:51:57 PM »
Hello! Welcome aboard!

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Hello! I am Saffi!
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2021, 09:31:23 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, Saffi. I am Romulan_Furry, TFF's resident Romulan. Friends here call me Rom. Welcome to TFF! Food's over there, drinks are in the fridge, and please, PLEASE keep your hands off my Disruptors. (Joking, there are no such weapons here outside GS.)

Enjoy your time here!

--Rom
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.