The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur-Titanic  (Read 6211 times)

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: half-fox and half-frog
  • Coloring: Mostly green with red tipping
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Slim
Fur-Titanic
« on: July 24, 2018, 09:19:25 AM »
I was watching the Titanic was thinking about a titanic that carry fur over the sea.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name-

Species-

Wealth Class-

height-

Reason on Ship-

Rent or Job on ship-

Where living on ship-

======================

Zane Erren

Fox

Rich to highest-Family owner of Titanic

4’5’’

Traveling to see his uncle and test out his family ship.

Owning  

boss penthouse

++++++++++++++++++++++

Beside few rent, would need few people for job from labor worker, cook, cleaner to day planner, host, Captain.

If enough people join in and like, I even think about changing this from Fun RP to Serious RP

=================================================

The great Family of Erren have created a ship. And not any ship, it the largest in the world and ship over five thousand. It is created to feel as one was in heaven. And lastly, it is unsinkable. The family know that they need to test to prove to the people that it is the safest ship in the world. They decide to sent one of their people. Enter the oldest Son and heir of the Erren, Zane Erren

It is the start of a beautiful day. Zane look at his letter from his father while he rode his carriage on way to the Ship. His father was telling him where to find his uncle and while he should to be expecting in his next training in American. After he read his letter, he look out the window. He could see the famous Titanic, “I hope I have fun on this trip. I have grown bored of all of the heir work.” He smile at the thought of few month of being alone from his overbearing family that expecting him to be whom he should be.

“Sir, we have arrived.” His driver snap him out of thought.

He step out and cough as the smell around him burn his throat. He look around as see people in line.

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
Re: Fur-Titanic
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 03:01:02 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Lanaret Serina
Species: Stoat
Wealth Class: Moderate high
Height: 114 cm
Reason on Ship: Getting out of the stuffy city
Job on ship: Dance performer
Where living on ship: Ocean view room in staff rooms area

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 07:08:37 PM »
Name: Lanaret Serina
Species: Stoat
Wealth Class: Moderate high
Height: 114 cm
Reason on Ship: Getting out of the stuffy city
Job on ship: Dance performer
Where living on ship: Ocean view room in staff rooms area
I like it. Approve. Join in anywhere.
........ RRRRMEW

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 09:19:30 AM »
Lanaret was standing in line, talking to one of the other to-be staff members. The stoat was rather young and looked very feminine. He had everything packed for the trip in a suitcase standing next to him, and wore light, colourful clothing for the occasion. Also, he was seemingly unable to stand perfectly still from all the excitement. Lost in the conversation, he didn't even notice the fox stepping out of the carriage... Truth was, he didn't even notice the carriage arrive!

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 06:38:22 PM »
Zane look to his driver, "Take everything to my room while I see the captain then see about little of food since I haven't had breakfast to my liking." The driver nod.

As Zane walk up the ramp for the Upper classes. He look around to see what sort of people is riding upon his ship. He notice foxes, bears, wolf, even a stoat whom was hopping in one place. "Hehe. He truly cant wait to enjoy the ride. And either can I." He went into the opening.
........ RRRRMEW

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 02:51:21 PM »
The stoat did notice the fox pass by as he went on board. Still slowly dancing in one place, the stoat was curious about who he just saw passing by. "Hey, do you know who the guy that just passed by was? He seemed very rich to me..." His voice was rather quiet, even moreso than usual as his visit caught him rather off-guard.

"What, you don't know about him? He's the oldest son from the house of Erren, the family that made this ship!"

The stoat was surprised by the answer. "HE'S from the family that made this ship?" This trip was getting more and more interesting already, and the boat wasn't even moving yet! He didn't expect someone from the family of the owner to come along, for whatever reason. Maybe he just had been inside the city for too long. What adventures could be ahead of him now that someone this important was on board?

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 05:22:26 AM »
Zane walk down the hallway until he found the captain talking to a elderly sheep whom wool is very well taken care of. He walk up as the two finish talking. "Captain, How much time is left before launch?"

The tall Otter nod to the Fox. "Hello sir, It shouldn't be long. I say 2 hours time."

Zane nod, "Good, I will see about gather a small meal before launch. I would like to be in the cockpit to watch our beautiful lady began her trip."

The otter nod in agreement. "Very good, sir"
........ RRRRMEW

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 07:19:47 PM »
The stoat had finished the conversation and went to the edge of the ship to look at the ocean for a while until this Erren guy returned. He put his hands on the railing and laid his head on top of it as he looked into the distance. He sometimes wondered what could be behind the horizon, whenever he sat down after he had done some dancing at the docks, in the evening when nobody was around. He'd never thought he'd actually go there, out on his own. Not this soon, at least.

He sighed, almost daydreaming about the trip. For some reason the ocean seemed a brighter blue than usual today. He had his suitcase next to him again, as he didn't want to lose it at any cost. The suitcase was quite heavy for the stoat, but he managed to carry it around alone. He would leave it in his room once he got the chance, as she wasn't quite sure where she would be staying just quite yet.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 04:13:49 AM »
(You have dream of the sea or of travel?)

Time pass by quickly, before long, the ship horn went off to sound off the beginning of the launch. Ship’s foghorn shook everyone with deep bellow. Within the cockpit, a crew stand before the captain. Zane stand behind of them to avoid any delay due to his present self.

The captain speak to his crew, “Pull the weigh. Go for quarter speed.”

The fox smile at the wonderfully working crew while he holding his glass of his well aged wine.

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 04:47:18 PM »
(The travel and the possible destination.)

In the meantime the stoat got her room assigned and was busy unpacking there. Being a performer, he didn't have much to do with the departure of the ship. Not directly, at least. He was softly humming a tune, but got interrupted in his activities by the sound of the horns. Soon after the boat slowly started to move. The stoat looked out of the window to confirm it. He saw the view of the dock pass by, seeing all that he just left behind.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2018, 05:20:31 AM »
(It show. By the way, is your stoat male or female? I just little confuse. Are you having a guessing game out of it?)

Zane nod to the crew as the ship just began the sail and now on the edge of the city line. “Well, captain. I believe you have everything in well hand. I did indeed chose the correct person for the challenge. Now, I think I shall go for a small walkabout the deck. Good day.”

Zane stop by the dinning room to pick up a small bag of walking snack, “Hmm, blueberry and nut candy mix.” He smile of his favourite snack, He grab two bag and put one in his pocket. He couldn't wait for dinner. He walk down the hallway toward the portdoor to the walking deck.

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2018, 10:33:39 AM »
(It's pretty much a guessing game. The worst part? This character likes it that way.)

The stoat finished unpacking and closed the suitcase. Some things were still inside the suitcase because he wasn't sure where to leave them. There simply wasn't as much space to store everything as he suspected there would be. Sighing shortly, he just placed his suitcase upright in the small closet. He'd survive the discomfort, and this could've been a whole lot worse in the first place. And despite the room being pretty small, it helped that he wasn't sharing it with someone else right now for some reason... The stoat closed the closet and walked to the door. Having nothing else to do for now, he decided it might be a good idea to get to know the ship a bit better.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2018, 08:57:30 PM »
(oooh. I like the game. Fine with me.)

Zane began his walkabout on the deck. Looking at the sea and enjoying the calmness. He saw few birds flying above the world. The fox let out a small sigh as he near a turn on the deck. A stoat sighting slip into his sight. ‘Hmm, cute looking.’ He thought to himself. ‘Maybe I can find more reason to enjoy this traveling.’

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »
The stoat wandered around, still learning where everything was. During the little exploration trip he came across the guy he saw earlier, and whom he recognised as the one mentioned from being from the Erren family. Having no better plans, the stoat decided he might as well greet him now. "Hello there!" the stoat said in his cheery voice, raising his hand towards the fox as he walked closer.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2018, 12:34:46 AM »
(Sorry. Been busy with my family and it been wild. Wedding for one)

Zane turn to the stoat. “Oh, hello. How are you finding yourself on this wonderful day.” He drop another berry into his mouth. “I’m happy the launch went quite swimly.” Zane smile at the newcomer.
........ RRRRMEW