The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado  (Read 25321 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Coalition Operations II: Escape from New Colorado
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2019, 11:50:45 PM »
Emilá tipped her glass to Sora. “Very perceptive of you. But my idea is it would be easy to forget...” she leaned in and spoke quieter. “If I didn’t go back.” She shrugged. “And you seem like an interesting lot. I have money. Lots of it. I just need some... let’s just say, skilled friends.” She smiled and sipped at her drink, turning her attention to the conversation about Jedi marauders.
"I'll explain that later." She said to Mesmerin, her ears perking to Emil's words  "What sort of skills do you need?" The white vixen asked, her attention now on the  'young runaway bride'.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2019, 11:50:59 PM »
"Forgive me, madame," Mesmerin said, "But from the sounds of it, you need more than not to go back. You sound like you... need to disappear." Mesmerin smiled and chuckled. "Ironic that I am in need of the same thing, if for harsher and much more... different circumstances."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2019, 11:58:44 PM »
"I am no mercenary. Mercs do anything if the pay is high enough." she spoke as she looked to Rae, adding a "I just got off a six-month tour."  before she took another sip, then she started to eat again, her hand still on the pocket-pistol as she watched them out of caution. "And as much as I'd like to just 'disappear', I would be going AWOL if I stayed away for more than a month."

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2019, 05:14:00 AM »
The feline felt lonely and somber as he treaded the sidewalks slowly beside the beach, his phone at paw. Having found the address, he felt the need to have some time to himself before heading to wherever it leads. M gave a weary sigh, leaning unto the rails that seperated the sidewalk and the beach.

The Caracal silently stood to watch the bystanders of all species and sorts that is playing with sand or water, feeling the small breeze caress his fur. The vacation may be peaceful, but it is still quite a bore.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2019, 05:53:00 PM »
(Waiting on Mikala before posting with Mesmerin again.)

The father and his 19-year-old son both got into the father's pickup truck and headed for the freeway, discussing the hunt soon to begin.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2019, 08:02:39 PM »
“You guys are smart people, you get exactly what I mean!” She smiled brightly. “And I was pretty sure I’d find it on New Colorado. And lookie here!” She guestures towards all of them. “This is exactly what-“ She stopped speaking mid-sentence as the waiter arrives with their steaks, serving them out. Beyond the entrance to this side room the women who were with Emilá before are seated.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2019, 08:19:46 PM »
"Look, I'm not for hire." the timber wolf spoke, starting up in eating the main-course and side of her meal. She stopped to swallow before continuing to speak. "I have an employer already and most-likely they will not like me taking up a job with a possible conflict of interest." she added, resuming to eat her food with one hand, the other still on her bag she had brought with her. As she ate, her ears would flick to hearing nearby sounds, but her attention was focused on the one providing for the food and drink.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2019, 09:08:53 PM »
Mesmerin smiled and chuckled. He closed his eyes briefly, then opened them again. "If you need to disappear, I can help accomplish that," he told Emila. "But I sense there is a larger reason we met." His smile faded. "The Force is a difficult thing to predict; nothing happens by accident. I feel our paths have crossed for a reason - more than a similar desire to vanish among the stars. What that reason is, I can only speculate." He dug into his meal after that, letting his speculations sink in.

*** Gunnison Outskirts ***

The father and his son parked the truck at the turnout, and hiked into the woods on foot, tracking their prey.

*** WY Cargo Vessel, New Colorado Orbit ***

Things were getting stranger by the minute. First, the Weyland-Yutani Corp. sends them to a grid coordinate to investigate a downed ship. They get there, find the ship of a familiar origin, and pick up a survivor, who later dies. Then, ten minutes later, the CMO comes in to find a hole in the alien's chest, indicating something broke out. Now, crewmen were disappearing, people weren't reporting for their shifts, and those still there kept reporting a god-awful hissing. Which was a major concern for the captain, given the cargo he was carrying. If just one of those b******s got loose, it would be a disaster. So the captain ordered the ship put in orbit of New Colorado until this issue was resolved.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2019, 09:30:28 PM »
"Dissapearing in my specialty, I think I can also help ,but as Mesmerin said, I think something else may be up I've defintly felt something Odd, in the last few minutes of my stay here." Rae replied, starting to eat her food, though keeping her eyes On Mesmerin, having full knowledge that Force-users could usually pick up threats before they became threats.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Mikala

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Panther Hybrid
  • Coloring: Black/Purple
  • Height: 5ft.
  • Weight: 100
  • Build: Lean, predatory, a huntress
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2019, 01:49:59 AM »
“Could it be the feeling we’re being watched?” She chuckled. “I don’t have any special powers to sense things, but I’m used to that feeling.” She grimaced as she spoke before returning to her pleasant smile. “You’re very kind to offer to help.” She nodded at Rae and Mesmerin.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2019, 08:20:30 AM »
M aren't aware of how long has it been since he ate. He was already sleepy before entering the transport towards New Colorado that he forgot checking the time of his departure and immediately went to sleep. The feline suddenly felt his stomach groan as soon as the thought of food touched his mind. Well, he did have money with him anyways, so it wouldn't hurt buying himself lunch.

He decided to enter the first thing he saw- which was a random steakhouse. Pushing the glass doors gently, he ventured inside. M sat on the nearest vacant table, waiting for someone to take his order, also a bit nervous as he always did when ordering food. He rarely ate in a steak house, and this is the first time he went on alone. He grabbed the menu and scanned its contents, quickly finding his usual selection.

One of the waiters, an otter, approached him. "Welcome sir, how may I take your order?" In a quick swipe of paw, the mustelid opened his data-pad.

"The uh-" M paused to take a quick side-glance at the menu. "Just a Flat Iron Steak, please. I'd have water as a drink."

"Alright sir, thank you for ordering." And with that, the otter left M in silence.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2019, 07:38:47 PM »
Sora finished off her meal and drink, getting up and picking up the bag with a slight bow to Emilá. "Thank you for the meal, but I'm not interested in another job. I'm here for my leave-time and I intend on taking it." she spoke before she left the steakhouse to go find somewhere relaxing to be, quietly singing an ancient shanty. "A recruitin' sergeant came our way, from an inn near town at the break of day..."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2019, 08:58:27 PM »
Mesmerin watched Sora leave, then commented, "Not very chatty..." His attention returned to Emila. "And it's not a feeling of being watched - I know what that feels like. No... this is something else. But what it is, again, I can only speculate; the Force is a difficult thing to predict." He looked to Rae. "I almost forgot to ask, where are you from, Rae?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2019, 09:08:14 PM »
Mesmerin watched Sora leave, then commented, "Not very chatty..." His attention returned to Emila. "And it's not a feeling of being watched - I know what that feels like. No... this is something else. But what it is, again, I can only speculate; the Force is a difficult thing to predict." He looked to Rae. "I almost forgot to ask, where are you from, Rae?"
Rae shrugged, when Sora got up and left, turning to Mesmerin as he spoke to her. "I'm from the Dragon'taan system." Rae replied "Why do you ask?" She added.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2019, 12:15:44 AM »
"I may spend most of my time alone, but that doesn't mean I won't try to get to know the people I meet," Mesmerin said. He paused, then added, "Dragon'taan, huh? Heard of the place. Never been there, though. You Dragon'taan Marauder Corps?"