The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Storm Songs (open RP)  (Read 10838 times)

Offline CookieSkunk

• Skunks can be cute too...
  • Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Skunk
  • Coloring: black white purple
  • Height: 5'3"
  • Build: curvy
  • Reference: [link]
Re: Storm Songs (open RP)
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2018, 01:39:02 AM »
Swiping the coins into the cash box, Isetta smiled at Fulvius. "No problem! I'm glad you'll find use for it. Nobody else does." she snerked as she flicked her tail.

Isetta swooned slightly ears lowering as she took the small box "Awwww! Wilco!!" she squeeled, before leaning forward, placing a kiss upon his cheek.  "You didn't have to do something for me!!" Biting her lower lip, she slowly lifted the lid to the box, peering inside.

Meanwhile, Tiberious smiled to Zane, a twisted smile. "That's right! They have Infared vision, like birds. Birds and lizardss are related, after all."

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: half-fox and half-frog
  • Coloring: Mostly green with red tipping
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2018, 04:20:43 AM »
“Now that make me wonder. Bird taste good, so what roast lizard taste. Hmm.” He tilt his head to side in thought while his eye slightly turn to the box that being given to gal behind the counter. He was fighting himself to not to lift it as he know stealing a present between couple is rude even for him.

“Well, that mean that I have to be very careful around them. Maybe I see that buddy that like to make certain custom made clothes.” He shake his head to clear the thought of cooked lizard as his belly was starting to growl.

He turn back to the old man, “So, what your point with the lizard people and the heat? I getting really tired of this mudding heat as I can't keep carry this weak ale all the time. I starting to mess up on some of my job because I getting little drunk and in my job, that can be a death happening.” He down the rest of his ale, he tap the counter while waving and point to himself and the old man he talking to for a refill.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 04:28:39 AM by Toad-san-u »
........ RRRRMEW

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: american badger/ground pangolin hybrid
  • Coloring: green
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: haven't measured in a while...
  • Build: A bit of muscle, but not a lot. Scales abound.
  • Currently: trying to make sense of everything
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2018, 05:34:15 PM »
Fulvius started to disassemble his machine. It was a box about the size of a cantaloupe, with many moving parts. It'd be a good way to bide his time and listen to more of the old man's story. If these lizards really were a threat, he wouldn't want to be making armor and weapons for them from here on out.

Maybe, if anyone starts seeking out these lizards, he could get some serious business from them instead.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 05:39:17 PM by Ginger Ale »
"and maybe we weren't put on this earth to rape and pillage and ravage
because god created puppy dogs and god created kittens
and our love creates a power plant
that generates this world
and if we stop now
then we'll just disappear into oblivion"

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 08:03:29 AM »
Inside the box was a ring, a perfect fit for Isetta’s hand. It was made in what seemed like 24 carat gold, and it had a signature touch that was evident in all of Wilco’s craft and made everything unique: A small love heart, on the top of the ring, with two heads either side of it. She could make out that one of them was hers, and the other was Wilco.

When she looked up, the crimson blush evident earlier had grown to be very prominent on his face as he smiled at her. “You like it?” He asks, holding another one in his hand, this one was bigger though, made for his hand. He slides it on and smiles.

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2018, 06:48:27 PM »
Ornon returned as Isetta stared at the ring, her jaw dropping. "Is that...?" she asked, looking from the box to Wilco and back. Ornon laughed "Dude! Did you just propose to my sister?!" he smiled and heartily clapped his large hand on the wolf's shoulder. Not waiting for a response, he grinned "Welcome to the family!" he said, before sliding over to refill the drinks of Zane and Tiberius.

Isetta's eyes locked on the ring in the box, fingers tracing over the details that were delicately made. "Did you make this for me?" she asked, eyes straying to his paw. "It's beautiful!" eyes watering, she smiles wide.

"The point is, young one" the old man eyed the fox next to him, "that unless someone does something about these lizardmen, and their heat-bearing god-like wizard, nobody else will survive this never-ending summer. It will continue to heat up and heat up until there's no more food growing, no more water. Nothing but what those damned lizards keep for themselves in their protected oasis out in the desert."

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2018, 05:32:00 AM »
Zane notice the ring. He thought it was good present, he wish the newly all the luck. he smile as he drink some more before he turn back to his drinking buddy.

The fox nod in agreement, “You are right in the heat need to leave. However, how do you know that it the lizardmen doing it or how are they doing it?” He tilt his head in questioning.

“I wouldn't mind to do something. It is my slow time for now and this sound like a interesting job to do.” Zane was thinking about the oasis the old man was talking about.

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2018, 03:04:16 AM »
Wilco smiles and, after giving Ornon a joking glare, brings Isetta close to him, kissing her. He stops after a minute and pulls away, smiling. "I love you." He says, blushing furiously.

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2018, 04:59:58 AM »
Isetta's cheeks turned red under her fur as she returned the kiss, her ears hiding in her hair. "I love you" she whispered, acutely aware of the patrons scattered about the bar. Slowly she slid the ring onto her left paw, biting her lower lip, whispering a soft "yes" as she did.

Tiberius, lifting his glass to Ornon, Isetta, and then Wilco, took a long swallow of his drink. "It has to do with their wizard friend, I'm sure. He has some... weather magic. I'm too old to get close to them, myself, but.." he shook his head and sighed. "I'm sure of it in my bones."

Ornon smiled to Wilco and his sister. "Well, seeing as how these two are likely to be joined at this hip for some time, I guess I can keep a watch on the bar if everyone else wants to go adventuring. Someone has to be responsible, after all."

[putting notes in OOC. Please read]

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2018, 08:45:55 PM »
“Oh wag it.” Zane down the rest of his drink and smack the mug on the counter. “I got nothing going and this heat have been killing my business of lately.” He stand up and stretch until few loud pop was heard.

“So...which way in general you think it be?” Zane turn to the storyteller. “It sound like fun and who know what I can gain.” He ask while loading the skin he order and checking over his tool. “However, I need to get few new pick rod as mine is getting worn down. Do you know where the blacksmith is as well?”

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2018, 11:34:16 PM »
Fulvius promptly stood up when he heard Zane mention a blacksmith. He cleared his throat and walked over towards the fox.

"If you're looking for a blacksmith, you're in luck. My shop is over on the other side of town," Fulvius smiled and clasped his hands together, "We've, uh, I've got some. . . unique materials. You could say they're pretty. . . enchanting."
and if we stop now

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2018, 11:48:02 PM »
Wilco chuckles at Ornon and looks to the group. "I own a shop just two buildings over. I've got some wares if you wanna see them first before looking at Fulvius'." He smiles and relaxes, before kissing Isetta again and awaiting the groups answer.

Offline CookieSkunk

• Avid Aardvark
  • Mew?
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2018, 12:12:37 AM »
Isetta smiled at the kiss and, taking her cloak from the hook behind the cloak, she rounded the bar and slowly slid her paw into Wilco's blushing. She draped her cloak over her arm and nodded. "Lets go see what supplies we can muster up and we can reconvene back here." she smiled up at Wilco, still not used to being engaged.  "I know that I don't want to face anything with sharp knives and claws without some sort of weapon of my own." she felt a shiver go down her back as she looked over her shoulder at her brother.

Ornon smiled "I'll keep an eye out here. Go have fun you two lovebirds" he teased, refilling the glass of Tiberius, who seemed content to sit at the bar and wait as well.

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2018, 12:30:27 AM »
“Hmm. I don't mind checking out item that can be… as you put it…. enchanting. However, I mainly need of several different size rod no bigger than my finger. As well with the end flatten and bend.” Zane show Fulvius one of his pick rod. The end is flat while come to a point, however, the one he had was also dull and about to chip off.

“I run through them like crazy in my line of job. What I really need is something or someone to create a different way to bend the handle in any way I need it.” The fox talk out his thought to the blacksmith. ‘Let see if he truly have something in long run and if he any good, I more likely leave his shop off my checklist.” The ever working mind spoke to itself in the back of Zane’s head.

He turn to the couple. “I like to get the pick done first before i look at pleasure. I rather have my basic done and out of way. I will pay my way around your shop to see your ware. I can't wait to find this wizard or at very least his place. Can you imagine all of the rare and valuable item that just a simple wizard hold.” Zane’s smile shift into little more dark. “That and Wizard’s home defense tend to be fun to fight.”

........ RRRRMEW

Offline Ginger Ale

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2018, 06:50:27 PM »
Fulvius adjusted his glasses before clasping his claws back together again.

"Yes, lock picks, I have no problem with making these. I'll spare the details, but if you want a pick that can change shape at will, and not snap or wear, there's a quite hefty price tag. Two hundred fifty gold at minimum," Fulvius produced a soft smile, "We can discuss the details at my shop. It's on the other end of town. I'm about to head back if you'd like to join me."

and if we stop now

-andrew jackson jihad

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2018, 08:52:58 PM »
Wilco nods and, holding Isetta close, makes his way with her to his shop. He smiles as they arrive and enter the shop, the smell of wood and iron hitting him like the aroma of a home. He lets Isetta go to find any wares he has stored around. "Hey hun... What do you think of these?" He asks as he lays a few weapons of varying design out on the front bench.