The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Void Of Light: The First Dimension  (Read 3023 times)

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
The Void Of Light: The First Dimension
« on: December 23, 2018, 11:11:29 PM »
Yes, this is a serious rp, so this should be taken seriously. But you don't need professional faces on for this rp.

Rules:
You can only post two times in a row.
If no other players have posted in a minimum of two days, you can post another one, as long as the GM(Me) allows you to.
Maximum of two characters per person.
If you have two characters, you must tell which one is doing something, or speaking.
Characters must be created in the companion board.
More rules may or may not be added depending on the circumstances.

Story:
The year is 1842 B.C.E It is also 7184 C.E And every other time period. Time is shattered. The dimensions are shattered. The Universe is shattered. It used to be one uniform dimension, one universe, one TIME. But when the Rift Guards were killed, it started a millennia long war. It has been six millennia. The war is still on. The war has been over for five millennia. The war has yet to start. The Kaos are a group of magic user that specialize in destruction. Will have specialized in destruction. Are specializing in destruction. The belief is that the only way to fix time is in the first dimension. Dimension A. There are an infinite amount of dimensions. For every dimension, there is another shattered universe ful of shattered dimensions, shattered time. Ninety percent of the dimension jumpers are trying to stop the Unity, which is the group trying to fix the dimensions, from reaching Dimension A.  The other ten percent are neither helping the other Dimension Jumpers, or the unity. Dimension Jumpers usually carry a heirloom that give them these powers. If the heirloom is shattered, the owners die a painful death. There is only one Natural born Dimension Jumper(Me. Don't even try). The reason behind the deaths of the Dimension Jumpers are unknown.

Goal(s):

You must stop the Unity(Dimension Jumpers)/stop the Dimension Jumpers at all cost.(Unity/Laos)
Stabilize the dimensions while keeping them intact(Dimension Jumpers)/destroy every dimension(Kaos)

Info:

You can't "truly" die. Multiple dimensions across multiple universes means multiple bodies.

Offline Nova Starpaws

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I'm not a dog.... :c
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • The Help Desk
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Jakon (Jackal Dragon hybrid)
  • Coloring: Nebula Scales, white eyes, dark blue hair.
  • Height: 7' 8"
  • Weight: 125lbs
  • Build: Sleek
Re: The Void Of Light: The First Dimension
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 01:12:43 AM »
As Nova stepped out of the Void into an newly discovered dimension, he pinwheeled his arms, trying to regain his balance due to the fact that the Void dropped him on the edge of a cliff. He glared at the thin scar that marked a recently open Void hole.
"I shoul be lucky, that's the second time in a row."